What's new

PTI refuses to retract letter to British High Commission against Altaf!

I am going to write a letter to the British government about IK the next time he comes to the UK about his apologetic and hypocritical stance regarding the Taliban. But I know nothing will happen since the western governments have suddenly realised that they need to negotiate with the Taliban so they are not the bad guys anymore. :pop:

1) As of recent, PTI's stance towards TTP has changed dramatically.

2) You're gonna write Brit Govt a letter regarding IK, why? Does IK holds citizenship in UK? If you want to do that, then send it to Pak Govt instead of UK, because IK is Pakistani Citizen, he lives in Pakistan, holds all properties inside Pakistan. Unlike Altaf.. :whistle:

is he a UK citizen?

He comes here to raise funds. We stopped Zakir Naik from coming in due to his extremist views. If I was not joking in my previous post, I would actually take some measures to do what I said. But IK is loved by the establishment here and has political connections, so more than likely nothing will happen.

There is no arguing with anti-PTI trolls :D

Irony is when these dumb heads call PTI supporters dumb. I mean WTF? There are only two available options for PTI in this matter:

1) PTI retracts letter => These dumb heads are going to explode while criticizing sh!t out of PTI

2) PTI doesn't retract letter => These dumb heads are going to explode anyway.

So let them explode in hatred, they have to do their petty job after all.

But IK is loved by the establishment here and has political connections, so more than likely nothing will happen.
LOL. I still remember IK calling Triple One Brigade for being a Qabza Group and Pakistani Generals for being cowards. You gotta be joking if you believe Pakistani Defense Establishment loves IK :D

1) As of recent, PTI's stance towards TTP has changed dramatically.

2) You're gonna write Brit Govt a letter regarding IK, why? Does IK holds citizenship in UK? If you want to do that, then send it to Pak Govt instead of UK, because IK is Pakistani Citizen, he lives in Pakistan, holds all properties inside Pakistan. Unlike Altaf.. :whistle:

As I said to a previous poster, IK comes to raise funds etc. His stance on TTP has only changed after public and army pressure. He still says stupid things like recalling the army from FATA. Again, If I was really serious I would contact my local MP etc.

836494-FotorCreated-1423642871-509-640x480.jpg

PTI also decided that they will not change their stance on the Baldia factory fire. PHOTOS: AFP

836494-FotorCreated-1423642871-509-160x120.jpg
836494-altafimranx-1423639481-945-160x120.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) decided on Wednesday that the party leadership will not take back its letter to the British High Commission, urging to take action against Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain.

The decision was announced in a short briefing by PTI Chief Imran Khan.

Following the remarks made by the MQM chief on February 9, PTI officials urged the British government to take action against Altaf Hussain for “using British territory to incite people to violence in Pakistan”.

In explicit language, Altaf Hussain abused PTI female activists from his home in London. This was in retaliation to PTI demanding action against MQM’s involvement in the Baldia factory fire, leading to the deaths of 258 people- as stated by a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) report.

In addition to the letter, PTI have also decided that they will not change their stance on the Baldia factory fire.

Speaking about the JIT report submitted in regard to the fire, the chief said the federal government should immediately carry out an investigation

“No one should be able to own arms,” Imran said, adding that “responsibility lies with PM Nawaz and the culprits should not be forgiven.”
PTI refuses to retract letter to British High Commission against Altaf – The Express Tribune

Good work PTI! Don't let this terrorist and goon get away with his crimes against people of Pakistan!

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11
Take it easy bro, why so excited, Its just a letter not a writ petition.

LOL. I still remember IK calling Triple One Brigade for being a Qabza Group and Pakistani Generals for being cowards. You gotta be joking if you believe Pakistani Defense Establishment loves IK :D

I was referring to the British establishment actually.

Bcz Sharif is a genuine politician not an immature:D
By ur definition of mature Zardari is more mature . beside taunting imran for standing up against a criminal . why dnt u ask ur party to take action?

As I said to a previous poster, IK comes to raise funds etc. His stance on TTP has only changed after public and army pressure. He still says stupid things like recalling the army from FATA. Again, If I was really serious I would contact my local MP etc.

PTI's stance regarding TTP changed when peace talks failed because of TTP's actions. After that one can clearly see major shift in PTI's policy regarding TTP.

Now IK is IK, he is known for giving ridiculous statements every now and then. I'm with you on this.

He comes here to raise funds. We stopped Zakir Naik from coming in due to his extremist views. If I was not joking in my previous post, I would actually take some measures to do what I said. But IK is loved by the establishment here and has political connections, so more than likely nothing will happen.
not only by establishment but most educated people all over the world love him . BTW best of luck with ur writing against him. If his crime was negociating with taliban , all partical parties should be banned. As it was decided twice in APCs

Its courage to speak the truth! Doesn't it matter?
Yes, it does matter but if MQM get weaker in KHI then the biggest beneficiary will be Imran Khan the 2nd most beneficiary will be JI. no PMLn no PPP. My point is awam ka dard kisi ko b nahi hai (no civilian politician, no military elite) its all about "good business".

Back
Top Bottom