What's new

PTI - Pre Poll / During Poll "Dhandli"

AdeelFaheem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pre-Poll Rigging, according to Rabia Zia (PTI's UK Co-ordinator (x)):

For PTIUK elections, announced in Dec 2010 & held in Jan 2012, all rules & standards of holding Free & Fair elections were dropped.
We boycotted these elections because they were openly rigged by Dr Alvi who had taken a personal dislike to us due to our continuous
‘ask’ for insaf, our escalation of wrongs within the party and pointing out breaches of PTI’s Constitution.
For the UK, he used a divide & rule strategy, created & promoted groups & ensured that voting was through the Insaf website [email
voting managed by him. In order to ensure that his group had a chance of winning he & Dr Hamayun removed the UK body,
dissolved the city structure & created regions and put in a ‘colonial structure’ to manage these regions from Pakistan.

He introduced a list of 360+ bogus voters, which was again challenged by us.
There was no election commission, no consultation of the election process and till today we have no visibility of alleged 400 voters who voted.
We had boycotted as he did not allow eligible genuine members to vote because he knew that we had a clear win [we had made 100s of paid members
between April 2011 and Jan 2012 hence we sent £119k in Mar 2012].
In addition to the above, he introduced another fraud region to facilitate his group win.
Our pleas of violation of all fundamental principles of Free & Fair elections and violation of PTI’s Constitution fell on deaf ears – these elections were for a mere 863 people where majority were ineligible to vote.

Resignation letter:
Rabia Zia’s Resignation Letter to PTI | imaanmazari

Pre-Poll Rigging, according to Dr. Shireen Mazari

A new culture of money has sprung up with big money taking over Party programmes. The plane and helicopter dependency is one reflection of this
but so are other disturbing happenings like the donation of Rs 50 lakhs by one individual to some ISF leaders directly – ostensibly for aiding
the membership drive – instead of it going via the Party account.

The membership drive itself through membership booklets has some serious questions hanging over it and I did try to raise these in the PSC meeting
on the issue but to no avail. I still maintain that by selling the booklets we allowed the rich members to purchase huge amounts of the booklets
and then make their members with no check on whether these books were being filled simply to build up local support for the intra party elections
at Union and District levels or whether the members being enlisted were genuinely believers and supporters of PTI!

Also rumours abound about motorbikes and other gifts being given by the big money players to people who managed to make a certain number of members.
In other words, the intra-Party elections are not going to be held on a level playing field by any yardstick!

Resignation letter:
Shireen Mazari’s Resignation Letter | imaanmazari

Durring Poll Rigging:

BB2FoaZCUAAqfCj.jpg

1101770828-1.jpg

1101770829-2.gif

13186_497243453671570_2037139430_n.png

RAWALPINDI: In-fighting and factionalism marred the intra-party elections of the PTI in Rawalpindi district on Tuesday. The elections were scheduled for the slot of president, district presidents and secretary general in district Rawalpindi including the Rawal Town, but a stay by one group suspended the whole process. Workers complained about absence of level playing field to candidates. Ejaz Khan Jazi, leader of his own group, held members of the party’s election commission responsible for suspension of the elections. “The election commission members are hand-in-glove with Shaheen Group and want them to win the polls,” he alleged. Sadaqat, a member of the Shaheen Group, said that they got the stay order as name of one of the contesters was not included in the list. PTI Chief Imran Khan, while addressing the party workers in Islamabad, blamed the PML-N for the fiasco, alleging that the PML-N used police to create hurdles in conducting polls. However, a PML-N press release denied the claim.
Published in The Express Tribune, February 27th, 2013.

Link: Intra-party polls: In-fighting mars PTI

Elections in Punjab

PTI Provincial Election Commission finalised arrangements for party elections for Punjab district and tehsils.
Voting was set to start at 9am and continue till 5pm. A senior member of election commission said that those elected at union council level would elect tehsil, town and district officer-bearers.

Sheikhupura, Gujranwala

PTI intra-party elections in Sheikhupura were disrupted when a clash broke out between supporters of two contending PTI leaders.
The participants snatched ballot papers and manhandled the PTI’s election commissioner for the area Zulqarnain Doger.
Similarly, polling was stopped for a while after a clash broke out in Gujranwala.
However, during the polling, supporters of a PTI candidate attacked media persons when they tried to film them displaying weapons publicly. The brawl left few badly injured.
Express News reported that senior leaders were also involved in the fight.
Police were called in to control the situation.

Lahore

A clash broke out in the city’s polling station when one of the contesting leaders tried to take his polling agents inside the station.
The polling started an hour and half late because of the scuffle.

Multan

Polling in the city was postponed for two days after supporters of a candidate protested against incomplete ballot papers.
The supporters met PTI senior leaders, who assured them that new ballot papers will be printed.
Link: Party elections: Imran accuses Sharif brothers of hurdles in Pindi – The Express Tribune

If, after all this happened in PTI's Intra Party Polls (Where all the CANDIDATES, POLLING STAFF, Voters and Supporters belongs to one and only one party), PTIans claimed that the Electoral Procedure is Free and Fair and IK claimed that "PTI has made a History of Democracy in these intra party Polls".
Then i must request to all PTIans that If, this mess, happen again in General Poll 2013, and PTI loses (and PTI surely will loss)
"to bhaiyo Dil bara kar k, Himmat say kam laina aor Dhandli ka Ghissa Pitta RONA MAT RONA "

Rabia Zia was fired by IK recently and later joined PMLN.

Tehrik-e-Inaf Ne Tho Aik Darzi Ko Zillai Saddar Bana Dia, Jabke Hamari Party Ka Tho Saddar Hee Aik Lohar Hay... Aik Patwari Ki Barhak Amez Aah.

col4.gif

col4a.gif

The real matter of interest is the last paragraph Especially last three lines, which tell the inside story in the words of a PTI leader from KPK, Masood Sharif Khan Khattak, D.G Intelligence Bureau (R):

"If, Youth who claims to be the backbone of the PTI, wants real change in Pakistan then they would have to get rid of opportunist clan, who has taken hold of Higher PTI leadership. I wish you all could know that in these intra party elections, at every level, how candidates made their hand-in-glove with the "Authorities" and how the Buying and Selling of Votes took place."

col4.gif

col4a.gif

The real matter of interest is the last paragraph Especially last three lines, which tell the inside story in the words of a PTI leader from KPK, Masood Sharif Khan Khattak, D.G Intelligence Bureau (R):

"If, Youth who claims to be the backbone of the PTI, wants real change in Pakistan then they would have to get rid of opportunist clan, who has taken hold of Higher PTI leadership. I wish you all could know that in these intra party elections, at every level, how candidates made their hand-in-glove with the "Authorities" and how the Buying and Selling of Votes took place."

0.jpg
;)

col4.gif

col4a.gif

ddfddd2260cbda289151a1e901ef36c7.jpg

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Read the caption of the Article added by me... Genius!
I don't need too!
Ok you want a war here we,go!
I always was on back seat on PMLn, just because of tiger, but from now on, I will be on my front jump seat!

PTI is working for a long lasting oraganization,in which every one can feel his stakes?
Even though its a right approch on wrong time,bt could be vry wise tactical move in the right direction?
There is some miss-mangment in some parts bt peoples got the opportunities to prove themselves?
Unlike others? Like PMLn or PPPP?

I don't need too!

and you are going on a war... Hilarious!

Ok you want a war here we,go!
I always was on back seat on PMLn, just because of tiger, but from now on, I will be on my front jump seat!

Concentrate on the Topic.... Genius!

PTI is working for a long lasting oraganization,in which every one can feel his stakes?
Even though its a right approch on wrong time,bt could be vry wise tactical move in the right direction?
There is some miss-mangment in some parts bt peoples got the opportunities to prove themselves?
Unlike others? Like PMLn or PPPP?

All i am saying is, if SOME Mis-managements (like these, during PTI's intra party polls) happen in Upcoming General Elections 2013, and they surely will happen in General poll because over 200 political parties will be participating, then dont use these "Mis-managements" as lame excuse for your (PTI) Defeat.

and you are going on a war... Hilarious!

Concentrate on the Topic.... Genius!

All i am saying is, if SOME Mis-managements (like these, during PTI's intra party polls) happen in Upcoming General Elections 2013, and they surely will happen in General poll because over 200 political parties will be participating, then dont use these "Mis-managements" as lame excuse for your (PTI) Defeat.

With their defeat in elections, politics will end in pakistan?
Ok we can understand the mind frame of shoe shinners of Gen.gillani & gen Zia?lol

With their defeat in elections, politics will end in pakistan?

Then this would be a good news for you, as your previous posts(in different threads) portray, you hate democracy and you want Dictatorship.

RABIA ZIA ??? how many of you know her personally ????
I do, cuz i am in pti uk. why didnt she said all that while she was in PTI ? she is a *****.

Back
Top Bottom