What's new

PTI - Pre Poll / During Poll "Dhandli"

I have read in newspapers that PML-N workers in punjab specially in lahore r now demanding intra party polls after the trend set by PTI and i have also read that many of them threatened to leave PML-N, any comments ?

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2013/03/02/pti-members-fighting-during-elections-in-multan/[/video]
1101774927-1.gif

sita white was not a journalist interviewing imran khan

the sardar of tharki, nawaz shareef nawaz shareef :lol:

ooops didnt know religion or morality allows to FFFF non-journalists
I am gonna go find one ... later

Nice change I have seen in last six months, till about six month ago if you say anything about PTI and these goons gonna go after you with dirty words and name calling. Now this thread is empty, no PTIers here to defend their failed party. they all have given up most here are educated enough to know Gallup polls tell you reality and they dont want to makw fool of themselves like unlike Sharmila Farooqi

With all the mix of people they have from other parties i wouldn't be surprised on all this and the funny thing is Imran Khan has no control over their actions its a love hate relationship all he cares about is winning votes whatever it takes and whoever it takes

Jo log 100 admeon ka election nahi karwa sake woh bhant bhant ki boliyan bol rahe hain. Sharam inko magar nahi aati!

Voilance is bad, shouldn't be happening but what about real elections which elect Ministers and Parlimentarians.. are they free of such activities? There these elected don't complain or seem to take any notice.

Had hay famee bhai cherry picking say behter hai kuch PMLN kay ander democracy latay lakin apkay leader ki jab direction kharab hai to hum followers say kya twaqo karen.

Jo log 100 admeon ka election nahi karwa sake woh bhant bhant ki boliyan bol rahe hain. Sharam inko magar nahi aati!

Voilance is bad, shouldn't be happening but what about real elections which elect Ministers and Parlimentarians.. are they free of such activities? There these elected don't complain or seem to take any notice.

Had hay famee bhai cherry picking say behter hai kuch PMLN kay ander democracy latay lakin apkay leader ki jab direction kharab hai to hum followers say kya twaqo karen.

Voillence happened there nt,good bt many nt elected ones claimed it dhandli as our collective stupid culture?
Bt still better to hve some system to elect not the elites?
Although these elections are nt been done a year ago, on the perfect time, may cause PTI a defenite loss in genrl elections, bt still can give birth to a better & strong political party in pakistan!

atleast PTI has tried something new by arrangin thez types of elections in their party:coffee::coffee:....

Back
Top Bottom