What's new

PTI Pleading for Votes.

you just dont drop pamphlets, you cinvince the voter that why he should vote for PTI, and TR should not just have any comon charity workers, they should have guys who have excellent communication skills

infact the candidate should himself do door to door campaigns, because he is trying to win from a constituency and not Trs

you are a retard.
That is all :angel:

first of all--what's wrong with it?they are only distributing pamphlets at your door ,like other parties...MQM also distributed their pamphlets..this is common practice usually political party workers do for their party's promotion..what is so wrong with it?
why pamphlets are distributed during elections??so that voters may find out the agenda of political party!
this woman is reacting like a PTI worker has shown her a goddamn gun....pathetic post:confused:

Don't talk about MQM they are worst .. They don't like people distributing pamphlets in their area ... :disagree::rolleyes:

tumhare amma abba ne tumhe tameez ka sabaq yaad nahi kerwaya? lanati

My parents always told me to tell the truth.
So if I see a red car on the road, i will say "there is a red car on the road"
In your case, I saw what you were and said it :angel:

you can either rule with intelligence, or you can rule with power, MQM has both, if you are jealous please apply burnol

I am sorry my mistake, i forgot that Ghunda gardi is termed as power in karachi

yeah but she did evil things by writing it... where do you think she got inspiration from.. :chilli:

Cud be angry on her mother in law as well, u know how it goes in india and pakistan :) all saas bahu stuff.

Source: TheNews Blog

TRs going door to door is part of a process to educate the potential voters about their rights and responsibilities. The PR effect of this strategy is to bring the voter and PTI even closer and demonstrate the difference between PTI and others.

It's success can be judged by the fact that other "senior" figures from other parties have stepped down from their thrones to imitate PTI campaign.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom