What's new

PTI Pleading for Votes.

Maryam Khan might be expecting a bf at 3pm so she didn't like it being disturbed by a tabdeeli razakar plus the way she had tried to make fun of a sincere effort of young individuals she deserves MQM bhattar khor at her gate handing her a parchi of 5000 RS for zakaat/ fitraa.

most likely she was going to take an afternoon nap.. or watch her favourite hindi soap... :)
I get very angry if somebody disturbs my sleep..

You cannot convince a voter by knocking at his
door at 3PM, summer afternoon.
The ongoing door to door campaign by PTI’s
“tabdeeli razakar” is not bringing fruitful results
(apparently) as PTI’s think- tank had thought it to
be. These “tabdeeli razakar” knock at your door at
odd hours and request you to vote for PTI with a
“please”. It is more like they are asking for
“charity “or some kind of favor.
Yesterday, a “tabdeeli razakar” came to my place
as well and handed over a pamphlet that said,
“Please vote for PTI”. Seemed more like a worker
from a charity- home asking for “Chanda” for
orphans. Hilarious as it might sound, I still can’t
comprehend the reason behind this innovation?
What kind of “tabdeeli” this might bring? It is very
easy to collect Rs.10 or Rs.100 charity or
donation door to door, but collecting votes and
convincing a voter for a particular party in this
way is not an appropriate approach, particularly
in Pakistan where a voter has a different psyche
altogether.
You can build a hospital on charity but you
cannot build a “nation” or “Naya Pakistan” on
charity. You can motivate people to come for a
cricket match since Imran khan is playing it but
you cannot motivate a voter to vote him just by
using his name.
I would really appreciate these “Tabdeeli Razakar”
if they said “do vote” whomever you want and if
they make us realize the importance of our own
“vote”. I would feel a “tabdeeli” if they said “be
a conscientious voter this time and vote for
yourself”. Then I would called them real “tabdeeli
razakar” who are on a real change. But they too
prove them to be from the same run of the mill.
Just propagating their party by calling themselves
as the only “perfect” option. It’s better if they
leave it on us to decide if they even are an option
or not.

By :Maryam khan

@Aeronaut @Adios Amigo @Leader @Jazzbot want your comments.

a damn these TR guys, they woke up the sleeping princess from her sleep in the afternoon, and then the stupid tabdeli razakarr said please vote PTI, instead of "do vote"... :omghaha: what a retard she must be !!

Tabdeeli razakars are distributing IK's letters and his message to each and every door. Now, our first motive is to encourage people to come out at election day and cast their vote. Second motive is to encourage them to vote for change and vote for PTI. Apart from that, we are helping people in checking whether their votes are registered, if yes, then where is it registered, what is their possible nearest polling station, how to cast vote and all other related things. We're collecting data of all those who are going to vote for PTI, and on election day and even before election, we'll facilitate them about each and every information about their nearest polling station, their polling block code and a brief training on how to cast vote correctly.

One other interesting thing, which I've noticed is the interest even a common man shows when a team of 20 - 25 TRs is visiting their street with TR shirts and PTI caps on, it just impacts right away and attract their attraction.

Also if she've studied even basics of TR program then she must know that each TR team is raised from a UC and this team has the responsibility of their own UC, this means, we are mostly doing campaign in our own area where we live. So mostly when we go for door to door campaign, we have at least one TR in our team who is either living in the street we're visiting, or he has any friend, relative etc in that street. So you are basically going to your neighbors who know you. So how on earth they'll think that you are there for charity?

In short, we are not just going door to door to say "Please vote of PTI" and move on. There is lot more which she deliberately skipped to bash TR Program. We're guiding PTI voters, and mis-guiding PML-N voters.. :partay:

must be a noora, waking a noora from its sleep....ewww... you bad bad PTI guy, tum kiya tabdeli lao gy... !! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish i could hire some folks from tableeghi jamat as team leaders.

Why ALL other parties has started to copy it ???? haha

Good point, since yesterday even her highness Maryam Nawaz has started to go door to door in NA-120 from where NS is contesting.. This shows what impact this door to door campaign has made in just 5 - 10 days.. :)

mai batata hoon...baji ka saalaaan jal gaya tha tabdeeli razakaar ki wajha se aur miya ji se khoob daant piti ...tab se baji khaul rahi hain~!:omghaha:

you are asking for votes. So infact it shows great humility when a bunch of students come and ask for vote for imran khan. since when was 3:00 PM an odd time. here is how they do things.

they came to my cousins home in lahore, asked if we would like to vote for imran khan. My cousin said ofcourse they took his number and they did the same for the neighbours. The time was 1:00 clock.

obviously maryam nawaz is letting go of some steam. looks like she was woken from her sleep, loved the TR who went to maryam to ask her to vote for imran khan.

funnily enough every politician goes to people,s houses to ask for votes. i have had mian khalid in my home town of sheikhupura come to my home too. he is fighting azad and i have had arif sandhela ( candidate of noon) also come and ask for vote. respectably refused ofcourse.

PTI is Leading, Not Pleading (Rebuttal)
By Muhammad Talha

I couldn’t help smiling after I read the scholarly article “PTI- leading for Votes”. Starting off again with the trademark line of my rebuttals:

“Thou art not a writer? Pick up a pen, flay Imran and so shalt thou become a writer.”

A stamp was imposed that PTI’s “Tabdeli Razakar Program” isn’t bringing fruitful results. May be it was quite easy for our dear writer to sit back in a comfortable couch and ascertain the viability of this scheme. TRP is producing exceptional results. TRs are trained youngsters. The main benefit that TRP is causing is answering different questions which were lurking in the minds of many floating voters who could have gone either way. Additionally, by viewing the processions of PML-N and PTI on the TV one can very easily conclude that who is beseeching for votes and who is storming towards a success.

TRs are exerting their efforts for a noble cause of canvassing for the slogan of change. These TRs are young people who are doing it out of their passion and love for PTI. Unlike paid and venal campaign coordinators of other political parties these TRs are working day in and day out and spending their own money for PTI’s cause. So stop
babbling and check the tenor of your speech while calling it a charity show.

PTI lost a TR named Muzafar in PP-9 due to electrocution (all should pray for the repose of the deceased). Still the spirits are high. Such zealot is unprecedented. For the first time in history of Pakistani politics a paradigm shift has occurred. For the time in Pakistan a party is running counter to traditional politics.

The crux of the matter is that if you feel irked by the TRs then simply don’t vote for PTI. Hurling criticism at them is totally untenable. Don’t try to indoctrinate the masses into a narrow set of political beliefs and hatred. Not all are ignorant peasants here in Pakistan. Naysayers will always remain there dipping their pens of thought into the ink of hatred. Not that Imran and PTI have to worry much about it!

TheNews Blog » PTI is Leading, Not Pleading (Rebuttal)

first of all--what's wrong with it?they are only distributing pamphlets at your door ,like other parties...MQM also distributed their pamphlets..this is common practice usually political party workers do for their party's promotion..what is so wrong with it?
why pamphlets are distributed during elections??so that voters may find out the agenda of political party!
this woman is reacting like a PTI worker has shown her a goddamn gun....pathetic post:confused:

you just dont drop pamphlets, you cinvince the voter that why he should vote for PTI, and TR should not just have any comon charity workers, they should have guys who have excellent communication skills

infact the candidate should himself do door to door campaigns, because he is trying to win from a constituency and not Trs

Maryam Khan might be expecting a bf at 3pm so she didn't like it being disturbed by a tabdeeli razakar plus the way she had tried to make fun of a sincere effort of young individuals she deserves MQM bhattar khor at her gate handing her a parchi of 5000 RS for zakaat/ fitraa.

you can either rule with intelligence, or you can rule with power, MQM has both, if you are jealous please apply burnol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom