What's new

PTI Open for Alliance: Shah Mahmood Quraishi

That is exactly my point...how have you people guessed that it is PTI-PPP?

This is as authentic as PML=-PPP

Pti cant form govt leaving both Ppp and Pmln. It has to form an alliance with one of them to form govt

Pti cant form govt leaving both Ppp and Pmln. It has to form an alliance with one of them to form govt

That is why I am saying that PTI won't form a government, unless it gets 100 seats, MQM gets 40, JI 15 odd and all of them get together in a coalition.

In short, government will be of PML, that is what my mind says, heart says PTI.

That is why I am saying that PTI won't form a government, unless it gets 100 seats, MQM gets 40, JI 15 odd and all of them get together in a coalition.

In short, government will be of PML, that is what my mind says, heart says PTI.

Alas, even with 20 months long compaign against PMLN, PTI unable to achieve anything concrete against her, only managing to give the nation the gift of a split mandate so that ruling coalition of PPP remains active in power corridors. I means, in a split mandate PTI should cooperate with PMLN to forms a stable govt, it benefits the people of Pakistan but that's exactly not allowed by her Godfathers.

This is why people say PTI whole political philosophy is greatly inspired and in placed by our establishment/GHQ as all of their pawns (PPP, MQM, PMLQ others) are playing as per their roles alloted to them its only PMLN and NS who are up against them so they want to change it only with PTI somehow and if not possible then just tarnish PMLN image as far as one could go by forcing her to compromise with PPP.

This is "Naya Pakistan" PTI bringing In:coffee:

logo.jpg

1101838126-1.gif

Beda Gark ho es Quraishi ka ... election ke pahale ye bayan dena tha ...

I have never seen any suicidal statement than this ......!

Jis Thali (PTI) main khaya usi main Chhed kar raha hai ye . Please put tape on his mouth.

JI is a spent force and traditionally it never gets more than 3-4 seats. A fat lot of good will that do to PTI.
Ithink we are getting overboard with this. Lets wait and see what transpires at the polls.
Araz

Imran started with hope and change and I was with him. But then he started fulfilling his personal vendetta against nawaz sharif and was amply aided by PPP (for her own interests of course). But what made me surprise is that his followers went mile ahead of him in vengence even when they had none with Nawaz. What was worse when he refused to meet shahbaz when he visted to enquire about IK's health in SKMH. No matter how many flags do you have on your bed. Acts speak louder than words.
537795_187180861434427_1660868819_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom