What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa. 25th December 2011

PTI arranging a video editing contest for its Karachi Jalsa

Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf (PTI) has asked its members from all over the country to produce promotional videos with motivational themes for the Karachi Jalsa of Imran Khan. Pakistan’s political horizon is in a chaotic situation these days, as Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf (PTI) and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN) are rallying against the government and holding their public gatherings.

The two political parties, PTI and PMLN, have different ideas for the political future of Pakistan, and they promote their own thoughts in their public gatherings. Earlier it was thought that the PTI would not be able to bring a large number of people out for its Jalsa in Lahore, where PMLN has stronghold, but the large public turnout indicated the popularity increase of this political party. Now the recent announcement of PTI for the video editing and composing enthusiasts will definitely play a role in increasing popularity of this political party. The best videos will be showed at all the online forums of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf

As per details, the videos should not exceed the 2 minutes in timing and should not be less than 1 minute. The theme of video must be motivational or promotional and the videos must be uploaded before 8th December at social.media@insaf.pk.

-------------------------

8th December gone
:undecided:

mazare quaid is 58 acres
the PTI jalsa ground is 26.31 acres
and minar e pak ground is

iqbalprk.png

95484118.png

mqn.png

There should be no parking problems. I think I'll go this time around and see the hypocrisy/Reality (Whichever) first hand

This Jalsa will prove to be a wake up call for MQM

uptill now there was no threat of ppl of Karachi changing their allegiances to PPP or ANP but PTI being a Middle Class Party and like MQM doesnt have even a dot of Corruption on it and Unlike MQM has no dot of Violence on it Yet

Parking Areas for 25 dec Jalsa.

West= Nishtar Park,

East= Kashmir road South= Empress Market Central= JigarMuradAbadi road.

At PTI jalsa Ali Azmat and Salman might be united once again as "Junoon" :yahoo:

I wanna go, but I'm not too sure considering PTI's opinion of MQM, and besides there's already too much tension between political parties in Karachi. What do you guys think of security arrangements and a possible chaos?

i like ali azmat but i absolutely hate salman guy, he is american lackey, pro WOT and i dont like to see this retard in imran jalsa, not even close to karachi

I volunteered for the Jalsa and attended the Volunteer Meet today at the Mizar e Quaid. We have been asked to come tomorrow at 4 as well to discuss the arrangements. I'll try to gather as much info as possible and let you guys know about it.

At PTI jalsa Ali Azmat and Salman might be united once again as "Junoon" :yahoo:

Any info on Fatima Bhutto's arrival for the Jalsa? Well, I've heard she may join PTI too but it's only a hearsay.

Any info on Fatima Bhutto's arrival for the Jalsa? Well, I've heard she may join PTI too but it's only a hearsay.
I heard this news as well...I doubt she's gonna come...but if she does, that would be a huge slap to the PPP and particularly Zardari

In other news, Sindh govn't is really terrified of PTI it seems...they're using the Sindh High Court to stop the Jalsa...

SHC denies PTI permission for public meeting at Quaid’s mausoleum | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

I heard this news as well...I doubt she's gonna come...but if she does, that would be a huge slap to the PPP and particularly Zardari

In other news, Sindh govn't is really terrified of PTI it seems...they're using the Sindh High Court to stop the Jalsa...

SHC denies PTI permission for public meeting at Quaid’s mausoleum | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

i dont support fatima skirt, but her family is not in main stream PPP, so its not gonna be huge slap to them, their party is called shaheed bhutto party

Its not Fatima Bhutto's call, but Mumtaz Bhutto decision. I think IK confirmed talks in Talat Hussain program with regard to Fatimah Bhutto. but I am sure she wont give her joining in a awami jalsa. would prefer a press conference !

Back
Top Bottom