What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

yup... the crowd was bigger than the space, it could have never filled all those who came, that is many 000s came and went...yet the ground was jam packed...

Electrifying event !!

Plus thousands watching live on TVs, even PTILiveStream touched 30k+ viewers several times as far as I'm getting updates from my resources..

wow! I missed that---:cry:you all were enjoying his speeches under Allah's rehmat!

believe me that wasnt the best part... the best part was the WIND, the cold unexpected wind.... it felt like coming from heaven !!

it was truly heavenly moments...the thunder, the wind the rain and Imran's speech..... safely best moments of my life..

2738.gif

believe me that wasnt the best part... the best part was the WIND, the cold unexpected wind.... it felt like coming from heaven !!

it was truly heavenly moments...the thunder, the wind the rain and Imran's speech..... safely best moments of my life..

I know that Imran Khan is the MAN we were looking for,but I am afraid from gaddi nasheen like Shah Mehmood Quraishi,pls throw him out,if he is in PTI:hitwall:

When the wind blew so fast and every one raised their flags and all started chanting slogans. That was the best moment of my life

Betaa jee we both know - You're just ding to come back & get married to Bhabi ! :omghaha:

Agaaar Zardari bhiii phiiir see ajaaiii - Teriii puriii koshish ho giii keh tou waaapiss aa jaiii ! :D

wese adhe rash band baje and rain ki waja se jama hue he .......even there can be many people who went and gathered in jalsa just 4 enjoying rain and band baja .....:omghaha:

Indeed, heavenly wind, heavy rain, and IK at your sight, what more could you wish..

I was there! The weather was a compliment and not a hurdle. It was amazing to see so many Pakistanis from different segments of the society behave so well and with such unity. Pakistan Zindabad!

Back
Top Bottom