What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Wait you are a lady ! :blink:

Flirt Mode On :

Well Hello there ! *says in a dreamy voice reminiscent of Gregory Peck*

Flirt Mode Off :

Just kidding, behan ! :omghaha:

Achaa waisee I didn't really see anything of the sort but it could probably be because there weren't many ladies near where I was sitting; which was near the container which, if Imran was looking on, would be on his right !

jahan larky mile wahan tapak pare tum ...........:angry:

tenu ami ko batounge :angry:

Flirt Mode On :

Flirt Mode Off :

Achaa waisee I didn't really see anything of the sort but it could probably be because there weren't many ladies near where I was sitting; which was near the container which, if Imran was looking on, would be on his right !

coz thy already knew u wud annoy them wid ur philosophy talks:rofl:

Flirt Mode On :

Flirt Mode Off :

I am a guy bro, we had some females in our group as we all went together to the Jalsa. I was sitting on the left of Imran's eye sight, the slap was intentional on my part to humiliate the jahil punk who was trying to act all gangsta and dangerous.

Flirt Mode On :

Flirt Mode Off :

@Hyperion Assessment of the above. One step forward, TWO STEPS BACK. :hitwall:
Not to mention, he just made a pass at a man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just returned from the Jalsa, it was absolutely electric and something i will never forget for the rest of my life. People were literally squished together, the entire Minto Park was jam packed. You could see people from all cadres of life; rich, poor, pathans, balochs punjabis etc. There were women in the crowd, educated and you could tell that they belonged to well to do families. Although the weather should have technically ruined Imran's speech, the crowd wen berserk when thunders struck and showers started pouring down. After attending this Jalsa i will say one thing, Imran is the only saviour of Pakistan and he alone is the man who can bring Pakistan out of this sh** hole.

Imran Khan Zindabaad

Those are big words......very big words! :)

I think he was protecting a lady.

Wow...!

@notorious_eagle : Phir touu jigraaa haiii Bhai ! :tup:

Waisee you could have just handed him over to them Women Police Officers or Special Branch something who were there; those women carrying Ak-47s made me cringe with fear the first time one of them looked straight at me ! :fie:

I know, he was extremely annoying but that band was really good, i enjoyed there music. The rain was too much for me to handle, felt like someone was slapping me. I used the chairs to climb the fence because the exit was too crowded. But i must say, the behaviour of some of the members in the crowd especially towards females left a bitter taste for me. I in fact slapped this one punk who was trying to act smart, certainly set him straight.

A funny story,,, a guy was standing beside me was feeling a great urge to pee. So when Imran khan came on stage and every one stood up on the chairs,,, he sat on the ground, moved forward a little so he is hidden by the sight of next chair and pretended he was tieing his shoe lace,,,opened his zip and peed right there on grass and no one noticed. i accidentally caught this horrific sight and i was like :eek:

@Aeronaut if that pic you took it then you were some where up on containers and probably we all saw you.

Dude i wasn't fortunate enough to be there, i am in the southern most city on earth, 9000kms away. Though i haven't slept for 15 hours, just trying to keep up and be part of this history in making in any way i could.

:)

A funny story,,, a guy was standing beside me was feeling a great urge to pee. So when Imran khan came on stage and every one stood up on the chairs,,, he sat on the ground, moved forward a little and pretended he was tieing his shoe lace,,,opened his zip and peed right there on grass and no one noticed. i accidentally caught this horrific sight and i was like :eek:

Achaa when I was strolling through the Park to see everything; on the left side (from Imran's line of sight), just overlooking the Badshahi Mosque there was a huge PTI poster upturned & balancing on the fence on one side & being supported by the ground on the other to form sort of a shed that was serving as a makeshift toilet for the people there ! :omghaha:

If today I am not gonna vote PTI,then tommorrow i will never forgive myself ever--we have wasted our time enough on these goons--well done IK,we are with you to bring the change,for the best of our country's future.
guys,open your eyes--and stop selling your votes to these lowclass drama kings.

BGCTmeUCcAA_qaF.jpg:large

Man i love her so much... :smitten:

Shireen Mazari back in PTI.......???

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom