What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

So he has jumped ship from PPP. Must have had something to do with his ignominious exit.

Thats what you and me have to choose , I'm not an activist of any party . I'm even not trying to confuse you , Just asking few questions , Aren't they were legal ? Their is a theological answer behind individual empowerment , But I want you to find it . If I told you that then you may consider me an activist or a hypocrite . . and that lovely term "brother" you used for me, stops me to make things more difficult for you . .but still I want to listen your answers of my previous questions .

Let me be clear my vision is pakistan will prosper and safer.less corruption less inflation more education more health and safety, more justice, more power and i beleive imran can do it. It doesn't matter about the team it matters about the leader. And i cant see any other leader tham imran. Though i dont know whats your age but i am 23 and i dont want to ruin my first vote by voting already used politicians. U need to get the answers as well and find out in your eyes who is your leader? Be it kayani, altaf,nawaz or zardari. I will support any one who wants a better a pakistan but the conditions are simple he must had deliver before or if it is his first time he has to do atleast try to do what he promised.

Aunty ji very activated.

No offence this day is for Pakistan..so take your negative comments away from this thread.

Not being negative and no offence meant or taken. Qureshi is a big pompous joker who got his butt handed to him.

Back
Top Bottom