What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

735053_353311991437379_411580864_n.jpg

ty rafay....

you are welcome! it last day tommorow of vote registration! Im going to Pakistan on 1 may! I will try to get my vote registered! :pakistan:

ty rafay....

but i still dint kno hw to post videos here:taz::cray:

When you open a video in facebook it opens a small black window where there are coments on side! when that window comes the link appears in your browsers address bar! u coppy that link and paste it here like youtube links! hope u get that in your bejha!

you are welcome! it last day tommorow of vote registration! Im going to Pakistan on 1 may! I will try to get my vote registered! :pakistan:

When you open a video in facebook it opens a small black window where there are coments on side! when that window comes the link appears in your browsers address bar! u coppy that link and paste it here like youtube links! hope u get that in your bejha!

hahah ok let me try it...

if i will not work then i will kill u :P

I'm coming, too. Security or no! See you guys there!

it last day tommorow of vote registration!

I'm confused on the vote registration. I have never registered my vote and never voted in any elections. And so far haven't went to any ECP center to register my vote, but I check on ECP site and checked via sms using my CNIC # and got reply with correct information of my locality. Does that means that my vote is registered or I still need to register my vote. Please suggest so I can do necessary things in time..

@Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats more I'm typing all of this on Shabaz Sharif's Laptop ! :omghaha:

...wapis lay laina hai usnay... :P

I'm confused on the vote registration. I have never registered my vote and never voted in any elections. And so far haven't went to any ECP center to register my vote, but I check on ECP site and checked via sms using my CNIC # and got reply with correct information of my locality. Does that means that my vote is registered or I still need to register my vote. Please suggest so I can do necessary things in time..

@Leader

you are registered.. probably ECP got NADRA data, thats why... :)

@Leader
You are registered i think! Vote for PTI for the first time!

Back
Top Bottom