What's new

PTI government failed to protect DI Khan jail despite intelligence warning

970303_280903168716584_1251809094_n.jpg

970287_546702148729437_266245715_n.png

Take a look of Budgets of all the Provinces .. you will find the budget allocated for Police .. now add the budget of all 4 provinces & federal budget .. you will get the answer .

Yes, but that answer does not support your claim. The budget for the Army is way larger.

so from DIKhan to waziristan the attackers with inmates run away on more than 2 dozen double cabins for no less than 4 hours, yet our khusri army stays back in bunkers in garrison town DIKhan !!

Army need legal protection... to shoot at people not heading stop calls.
Cheap justice... restored by khusri PTI is the main reason, who is giving legal protection to terrorists.
Now its time for the police and victims of terrorism to register FIR against, KPK CM and PTI chairman & president, who proudly call him traitor and people of Pakistan, only took notice of Altaf Hussain.

People of Pakistan, shall file petition against 'Javed Hashmi' for inciting youth to become traitor and publicizing his roll as a traitor.

Yes, but that answer does not support your claim. The budget for the Army is way larger.

The Budget you are looking includes Air Force + Navy + other institutions + Procurement amount for new equipment + overhauling etc .

Have a deeper read ... you will find out the answer.

total Police & Law enforcement budget is around 240 bllion ...

Why are you acting pathetic ? you think posting images from Facebook makes you look like some superhero ?

I am afraid but people like you have ruined the image of PTI to grounds .. shame on you.

everybudy blamin Pti for this:cry::eek::confused:

The are responsible .. the need to accept their faults & correct them .. instead of blaming it on army .. who has not role in this matter .

The Budget you are looking includes Air Force + Navy + other institutions + Procurement amount for new equipment + overhauling etc .

Have a deeper read ... you will find out the answer.

total Police & Law enforcement budget is around 240 bllion ...

My reads seems to contradict your claim. Any links in proving your claim correct would be immense help and requested.

Why are you acting pathetic ? you think posting images from Facebook makes you look like some superhero ?

I am afraid but people like you have ruined the image of PTI to grounds .. shame on you.

The are responsible .. the need to accept their faults & correct them .. instead of blaming it on army .. who has not role in this matter .

so 3 days ago intel was shared, the IG jail says he was informed the very day, which means the ordinary procedure to convey the intel got delayed for a day, which is normal.

now the IG jail in his ordinary prudence, after receiving the intel would have requested for backup and ammo from the police/FC maybe? but the very day attack takes place.

hence KPK govt failed to prevent the attack. :rolleyes:

by the way, the intel of attack in Anarkali Lahore was prevailing for 3 weeks, they arrested 5 people in that connection, yet it did happen.

and @F.O.X here listen http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ly-2013-ڈی-آئی-خان-جیل-حملہ،-غفلتوں-کی-داستان

Last edited by a moderator:
@F.O.X & @Argus Panoptes :

The Defense Budget for 2013-14 stands at Rs.627 billion & its breakdown is Pak Rs 301.54 billion to the Army, Pak Rs 131.18 billion to the Air Force and Pak Rs 62.80 billion to the Pakistan Navy !

The Police & Law Enforcement Budget (or more appropriately, as per the Budget's own nomenclature, the Budget for Public Order & Safety Affairs) stands at an aggregated total of Rs.78 billion & of that the Police Budget being around Rs.72 billion !

Not enough to achieve parity with that of the PAF but more than that of the PN !

Source - http://beta.dawn.com/news/1017785/pakistan-raises-annual-defence-budget-by-10-per-cent & http://www.finance.gov.pk/budget/Budget_in_Brief_2013_14.pdf

KPK ADMINISTRATION KNEW ABOUT THE JAIL BREAK ATTACK IN DI KHAN 2 DAYS BEFORE: SAMAA BREAKING NEWS

@F.O.X & @Argus Panoptes :

The Defense Budget for 2013-14 stands at Rs.627 billion & its breakdown is Pak Rs 301.54 billion to the Army, Pak Rs 131.18 billion to the Air Force and Pak Rs 62.80 billion to the Pakistan Navy !

The Police & Law Enforcement Budget (or more appropriately, as per the Budget's own nomenclature, the Budget for Public Order & Safety Affairs) stands at an aggregated total of Rs.78 billion & of that the Police Budget being around Rs.72 billion !

Not enough to achieve parity with that of the PAF but more than that of the PN !

Source - Pakistan raises annual defence budget by 10 per cent - DAWN.COM & http://www.finance.gov.pk/budget/Budget_in_Brief_2013_14.pdf

That is why I asked @F.O.X for some information to support his claim, which is highly suspect.

[/B]
Don't talk like an imbecile! You're shooting off comments as though you're an expert on security issues per se.

The simple fact is that the army is NOT responsible for guarding jails. They are meant for the defense of Pakistan - countering external as well as internal threats. Protecting jails is not their job. It's the Police and Jail authorities. Don't drag the army into everything! Next you'll say to deploy the Army in the streets of Karachi to prevent the police from extorting 'haftha' from traders!

Listen I dont need you to insult my intelligence, your Mumbai police couldnt fight the rag tag militants, the biggest problem in Pakistan is the police that is ill equipped to deal with well trained terrorists especially in KPK, when you have got die hardcore terrorists who are willing to blow themselves up and backed up by well trained commando style terrorists slipping over from Afghanistan into Pakistan's FATA tribal areas, only the Army knows how to deal with them. Yes I agree that its not the Armys job to protect the jails, but in the interim if the police cant safeguard the jails, with high profile terrorists locked inside the prisons, there is simply no other choice other than to call in the army for backup. The police in Pakistan needs to be urgently revamped and reformed.

Okay superman. That scares me already. But my civilian question was, have you read the finance bill of your country before you ddecide to share your words of profound wisdom about the budgetary allocation inclinations of pakistan?

and what Budget has to do with the performance of Police? if they lack basic skills and training is it due to the budget?
Please be my guest and name one Prison in the world run by Police, with ATS deployed 24/7 at the jail....yes I would like to know that.
ATS in DI Khan was called in, they took part, they did their job.
It was the job of Security eployed at Prison to hold the ground firm until ATS gets there.
one more thing, the only upper hand Terrorists had on Police was they had LMGs, & RPGs, which police lacks,

Back
Top Bottom