What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my knowledge, PTI is in lead and is in good position to win from Lahore's NA - 119, 120, 121, 122, 124, 126 Insha Allah... However, PTI is still weak in 129 (from where SS is contesting) and in 130 (where Samina Ghurki is very strong from PPP)..

Thank you for the information, much Appreciated.

What i feel is as youth is already with Imran but the problem is oldies and the small entrepreneurs such as shopkeepers and Riksha drivers etc as evident by program conducted by Aisma Sherazi In NA 120. where most of the people were voting for NS. Is there anybody focusing on these avenues or all the concentration is on door to door?

Your efforts are much appreciated as TR but we are also doing the same job on volunteer basis. the sort of people i have faced so far who are diehard NS voters are from the groups mentioned above. Lets ask TRs and others to focus on these section of the society to give the decisive blow.

Allah bless you all and thank you for the good news from other constituencies. Soon i will give you good news from my constituency as so far PTI is in lead but fractionally.

@Leader @smuhs1 @WAQAS119
as Pti claims to be the party of youth. What will be representation (how many) of youth will be in the cabinet of the government formed by PTI!

No idea friend. I am not a part of PTI's Think Tank or decision making committee :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
922829_457271881020191_175189146_n.jpg
This is true.Chakwal area around murid is really bad.The roads are so bad you will feel like driving in mountainous areas.So much pollution and no development in that area.I was there for 3 days.I actually stayed at Murid airforce base as you move out of the base there is basically nothing.

hi guys friend of mine is from na54
he was never interested in politics somehow imran khan also attract him
can any one tell me where he can get flags and posters of pti

Leader
Adios Amigo
or any else pti supporter

NA-54 ki Pti candidate key apney posters ka masla bana hoa hai :P she was complaining about in on TV :P

as Pti claims to be the party of youth. What will be representation (how many) of youth will be in the cabinet of the government formed by PTI!

What i am aware of is that Mr.Khan cabinet's number is between 11 to 18, not less no more. how many will be the youth is anybody guess at the moment.

35% youth, 80% new faces he is taking to parliament. given that, you can guess the answer to your question.

NA-54 ki Pti candidate key apney posters ka masla bana hoa hai :P she was complaining about in on TV :P

Level of NS supportes. Fight on moral grounds.

Even if PTI manages to give 2-3 positions to youth then it will be a huge boost in their reputation. Usually positions in cabinet are given based on expertise in that field.

It can be reduced to 1:30 easily. One minute of TVC costs around Rs.40,000-60,000.

You mean cost of production or cost of airtime???.......its not that simple dear.....different timings have different costs, and different channels have different rates....depends upon viewership........ albeit under one minute thing can work!

You mean cost of production or cost of airtime???.......its not that simple dear.....different timings have different costs, and different channels have different rates....depends upon viewership........ albeit under one minute thing can work!

Even newspaper apply this strategy ... Different newspaper have different rates for each line .. Again depends upon viewership .. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom