What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJT-kvQCIAEfoF7.jpg

@Leader

This campaign against PTI (to associate PTI with Qadiani and Jewish lobby) carries the finger prints of Noora league and Maulana Fazool. I can make a suggestion to counter it and if you like it please pass it to IK and strategic planners in PTI election campaign.

PPP, MQM and ANP are claiming that PTI is supported by Taliban. PMLn and Maulana Fazool say jews and Qadianies are supporting PTI. Does it mean that Taliban are getting support from jews and Qadianies ? After this ask Talibans to deal with Maulana Fazool (just like Taliban dealing with MQM and ANP these days) - you know what I mean.
11972_469146773162367_666791548_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yar I personally respect this guy Kashif Abbasi alot... I have seen him in no less than half of PTI jalsas in Lahore... even in some jalsas where he had nothing to do... but he was there to support PTI/Imran Khan.... he is such a jiyala... full respect :pakistan:

Yar I personally respect this guy Kashif Abbasi alot... I have seen him in no less than half of PTI jalsas in Lahore... even in some jalsas where he had nothing to do... but he was there to support PTI/Imran Khan.... he is such a jiyala... full respect :pakistan:
Cricketers like Izamam and others who have become religious will be more useful because of their image

And Hanif Abbasi was saying last week 'Pindi ki awaam apnay khadim ko INSHALLAH INSHALLAH INSHALLAH vote day gi, mujhay puri imeed hai, PTI ka muqabla hi nhn, INSHALLAH':omghaha:

Kuch to sharam karo noora!

Schedule (Imran Khan - May 03)

10:45 Allai, Battagram
12:00 Oghi, Mansehra
14:00 Torghar
15:00 Mansehra
16:30 Abbottabad
18:00 Haripur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom