What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
942807_10151451204549527_1248293492_n.jpg

Shakargarh !

Shakargarh jalsa was really HUGE...I mean really HUGE, one of the biggest in this campaign.

And Ahsan Iqbal was recently saying that PML has a strong position in that whole Narowal area!!!

Just did more solo surveying today. Encountered to two types of People

1. Pakkay Nooray supporters

2. Confused Nooray supporters

I mostly engaged with them using logic of Give them vote where they have shown performance. because most of them said we will vote PML-N on both levels because they have done so much Developmental work in Lahore and blah blah. So I had to convince them to vote on National level to IK at least. Here how it went

One of Pakka noora supporter was a Molvi Sahab, He runs departmental store in our area which remains crowded . Once i asked him about 11 May,,, he enthusiastically said I would vote for Sher. I paused for a moment, and asked what was the performance of PML-N on national assembly? Did they brought any accountability bill, did they asked PPP to discuss World bank loan scheme in parliament, Did they present any strategy on Drone attacks or on War on terror because Fauj is asking repeatedly to formulate one strategy on civilian level. Did they kept check and balance on ruling party? Why did they remain quite most of times in 5 years

He startled for a sec, then smiled shamelessly and said,,, Bhai jan, mjhay Imran Khan kay character par aitraaz hai, Yahoodi loby ka agent hay, General Shujaa Pasha ki waja say itna famous howa hai and PPP is behind to break the vote bank of PML-N. I told him Nawaz sharif doodh ka dhula howa hay kaya, Ayesha Ohad case was done by IK? and did you forgot his own scandals of 97-99. And Didn't Nawaz sharif came in to politics with the help of Zia ul Haq?

He remained silent and then said IK never said a word against word MQM and he said we will do alliance with MQM. I said show me the proof i said it was in newspaper. I said janay day Uncle, Rehman malik met Nawaz sharif couple of days ago and it was all over Geo, Dawn and Express. SO does it mean Mukk mukaa,, he started laughing.

And then he said Bachay Mera vote Sher ko hi jaye ga. And i said in heart, Lanat ho tjh deeht par who without any logic going to vote and i walked out

Encountered few more Die hard nooray who couldn't reasoned with me on facts and logics and Chawlia aur bongiya mar kar hi kehty rahy Vote for Sher.

Than in evening i went to barber shop,The barber and 5 of his shagird all were going to vote Sher obviously. So i convinced them to vote Ik on National level, and raised more or less same doubts that Departmental wala Uncle raised and ferociously said, don't you know Watto of PPP offered PM slot to IK, now isn't it obvious PPP is behind IK. I asked him, couple of days ago, Rehman Malik visited Raiwind quietly, has not he met accident we would never have known he met him. So does it mean Mukk Mukka once again? In the end i convinced him to vote IK on National level.

And this is all happening in a area where there is PML-N office and there door to door campaign has started so resistance is expected as they are the first movers and tiliting the moods of people.

I am doing TR campaign since past 10 days and my UC is almost covered, each and every house has been visited so far. Frankly, we also met with such people who are going to vote PML-N without any logic, but luckily the ratio of such people in my constituency is very less because of N league's 5 year performance in this area, they literally did nothing. Also we usually don't waste much time on such people, instead of wasting our time on them, we target confused voters and they are mostly convinced after 5 - 10 minutes arguments. Most of my constituency is very backward because no development work has been done in past 10 years here, so people are mostly fed up, even N-League's own ranks are divided into 2 half one is supporting PTI.. :) Just leave these blind supporters alone, use your energies on confused or new voters, you can convince then easily.

One other thing, what we do with these old baba's who are die hard N League supporters, we just leave them alone, and then we convince their sons or grand childs, and then we ask them to convince their fathers :D They can better handle their parents themselves, and this trick worked pretty well for us.. :D

@Leader

This campaign against PTI (to associate PTI with Qadiani and Jewish lobby) carries the finger prints of Noora league and Maulana Fazool. I can make a suggestion to counter it and if you like it please pass it to IK and strategic planners in PTI election campaign.

PPP, MQM and ANP are claiming that PTI is supported by Taliban. PMLn and Maulana Fazool say jews and Qadianies are supporting PTI. Does it mean that Taliban are getting support from jews and Qadianies ? After this ask Talibans to deal with Maulana Fazool (just like Taliban dealing with MQM and ANP these days) - you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to my above post, it is (insha-ALLAH) very difficult to turn the tide now (Tsunami). I think ALLAH has made some decisions already ("they plan, and ALLAH plans; and ALLAH is the best of all the planners" - Al-Quran) .

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=31895" target="_blank">Leader</a></u>

This campaign against PTI (to associate PTI with Qadiani and Jewish lobby) carries the finger prints of Noora league and Maulana Fazool. I can make a suggestion to counter it and if you like it please pass it to IK and strategic planners in PTI election campaign.

PPP, MQM and ANP are claiming that PTI is supported by Taliban. PMLn and Maulana Fazool say jews and Qadianies are supporting PTI. Does it mean that Taliban are getting support from jews and Qadianies ? After this ask Talibans to deal with Maulana Fazool (just like Taliban dealing with MQM and ANP these days) - you know what I mean.

@Leader

Personally anyone having Pakistani nationality is a Pakistani first, then whatever, so there is nothing wrong in asking votes, however, the sinister propaganda is pathetic. ECP should take action !!

Please remember these achievements of PTI when you vote:

- Kept all promises about tickets by distributing 80% tickets to those who have never been in assemblies, 65% to those who are contesting elections for the first time, and 37% to youth below 40. The average age of PTI's ticket holder is 41

- Took 100,000 people to Tribal Areas including western media to show them the plight of out brothers and became the ONLY political party to ever visit them

- Membership drive all across Pakistan that resulted in 10 million members and 7 million voters for internal elections

- Only party to hold proper internal elections that generated a grassroots leadership of 82,000 people including famous symbolic changes like Chacha Hummayun

- Only party in Pakistan to introduce policy based politics, releasing a solid manifesto and 9 policy papers which is unprecedented in Pakistan's politics

- The most technically advanced party with vibrant social media pages and initiatives like iPhone and android apps, Insaf tv, Insaf radio, Facebook app, etc

- Pakistan's ONLY party where funding comes directly through overseas and resident Pakistanis. As opposed to other political institutions running on corruption money

PTI has changed Pakistan's politics and InshALLAH we will change Pakistan as well ... #NayaPakistan! courtesy Umer Rasheed

Personally anyone having Pakistani nationality is a Pakistani first, then whatever, so there is nothing wrong in asking votes, however, the sinister propaganda is pathetic. ECP should take action !!

Ediot commision of Pakistan:blink::cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom