What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he is seriously injured.....although he looks okey but he need good medical care.

We were waiting to welcome him when we heard, we rushed to Shukat Khanam hospital.... and i was half dead, my heart was crying :cry:

god bless you sir, may Allah protect you, I have no words to may my gratitude to your determination to bring a better place to live for us and our future generations...

speedy recovery, Amen !!!

Ya'Allah, Imran Khan ko sehat day..or PTI ko kamyabi ata farma...

Yar kasam se bht hogaya ab! :cry:

PTI supporters on ground...THIS IS IT!!! When a leader fall for a nation, the nation stands up for the leader...puri jaan laga do ab yaro...Imran Khan struggled for us..and now its our time to struggle for our leader!

Allah karay PTI aglay do din ko fully utilize karay or election day ki mukamaaal planning karay achay tareekay se..

Allah tum subko kamyabi day..Ameen!

WTF????

945692_443476695746328_561121740_n.jpg

I have been fallowing Imran Khan over the last few months. I watched aplenty of interviews and I kind of like the way he addressed the current issues that Pakistan is going through. What makes me really happy about seeing him in the cabinet is the fact that he's going to call-off the drone strikes permanently ,and that's what I DO care about the most. The last drama we all want to see is another so-called collateral damages which means more casualties on civilian level.

What makes IK very special is that he never hesitated to speak his mind frankly. For example, he mentioned that Pakistan has to focus on its democratic values, without its Islamic Democratic Values, we can't fight corruption nor can we defeat the terrorists on our own.

Personally, I believe that Khan's pledges aren't far-fetched from reality. All what it takes is working on Pakistan educational system in general from the elementary level to higher education. Practically, Pakistan has got a various and influential people ,you name it drs ,engineers,teachers,academicians, and scientists. With that being said, we can agree upon the fact that this amazing nation has a great potential to push for progressiveness ,prosperity, and development. However, we also must take something for granted that many Pakistani intellectuals had left Pakistan and sought after working overseas. This brain-drain process has to go lower and lower, it will take a period of time ,but it would be better for all of us to stop this epidemic once and for all.

Some analysts also claim that Pakistan might face some sort of challenge after the withdrawal of NATO from Afghanistan. I didn't really hear Imran Khan talking about it ,but I don't think that it's a national security concern for Pakistan much. The ISI ,like always, will look after protecting Pakistan domestically and internationally. This may come as a surprise for many of you ,but let me assure you that the new Taliban shall raise to power once more. For those of you who don't fallow the Arabic media coverage, you need to know that the Qatari's have been holding official meetings in Doha for the Taliban for three years now. I attended one of those meetings and I think a stable Talibanistic government is in the best interests for Pakistan due to multiple reasons ,as long as they behave of course ;) ..

I would love seeing Pakistan getting an observer status in the GCC, Pakistan truly deserves it. This will give Pakistan a bigger access to the GCC in terms of trading ,labor force,and scientific co-operation. And last but not least, the human right abuse that some of our Pakistan friends might face in there -depending on the country and the employer- I must say.

Indeed, we will find out what he can do from what he can say when the rubber meets the road. I, for one have no astronomical hopes. All i desire is for him to increase education spending to 5% of GDP, increase tax blanket to 15% and growing, rebuild and liberate national institutions and de-politicize them. Start a robust tribal lead, peace and reconciliation process similar to that of S.Africa's in FATA and Balochistan.

Handover land records to NADRA, take drastic steps towards ending the energy crisis with a strategic vision by signing CNC agreement with China, as well as strengthen Pakistan's position for full NSG membership. Re-start industrialization,start a local lead, job market oriented natural resources expolitation drive, build ties with our neighbors,narrow Pakistan's f.policy down to regional diplomacy and trade as top of the pyramid, end Pakistan's membership of MNNA and CHOGAM,replace it with SCO,re-invent ECO and apply for observer status in GCC.

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
(Imran Khan Video Message from ICU.)

geo news running this as paid contents

this is disgusting

I have been fallowing Imran Khan over the last few months. I watched aplenty of interviews and I kind of like the way he addressed the current issues that Pakistan is going through. What makes me really happy about seeing him in the cabinet is the fact that he's going to call-off the drone strikes permanently ,and that's what I DO care about the most. The last drama we all want to see is another so-called collateral damages which means more casualties on civilian level.

What makes IK very special is that he never hesitated to speak his mind frankly. For example, he mentioned that Pakistan has to focus on its democratic values, without its Islamic Democratic Values, we can't fight corruption nor can we defeat the terrorists on our own.

Personally, I believe that Khan's pledges aren't far-fetched from reality. All what it takes is working on Pakistan educational system in general from the elementary level to higher education. Practically, Pakistan has got a various and influential people ,you name it drs ,engineers,teachers,academicians, and scientists. With that being said, we can agree upon the fact that this amazing nation has a great potential to push for progressiveness ,prosperity, and development. However, we also must take something for granted that many Pakistani intellectuals had left Pakistan and sought after working overseas. This brain-drain process has to go lower and lower, it will take a period of time ,but it would be better for all of us to stop this epidemic once and for all.

Some analysts also claim that Pakistan might face some sort of challenge after the withdrawal of NATO from Afghanistan. I didn't really hear Imran Khan talking about it ,but I don't think that it's a national security concern for Pakistan much. The ISI ,like always, will look after protecting Pakistan domestically and internationally. This may come as a surprise for many of you ,but let me assure you that the new Taliban shall raise to power once more. For those of you who don't fallow the Arabic media coverage, you need to know that the Qatari's have been holding official meetings in Doha for the Taliban for three years now. I attended one of those meetings and I think a stable Talibanistic government is in the best interests for Pakistan due to multiple reasons ,as long as they behave of course ;) ..

I would love seeing Pakistan getting an observer status in the GCC, Pakistan truly deserves it. This will give Pakistan a bigger access to the GCC in terms of trading ,labor force,and scientific co-operation. And last but not least, the human right abuse that some of our Pakistan friends might face in there -depending on the country and the employer- I must say.

we all have seen taliban destruction, various countries including the ones in pakistan, middle east, china russia, turkey, iran can play role in making a stable government in afghanistan which doesnt follow ideologies of talibans, for a prosper pakistan we need prosper afghanistan otherwise we will see afghanistan destabilising pakistan

taliban has learned quite a big deal of things from this war, taliban presence is intergral threat for pakistan

Your opinion, your words and I respect that. Afghanistan can't survive without them.
we all have seen taliban destruction, various countries including the ones in pakistan, middle east, china russia, turkey, iran can play role in making a stable government in afghanistan which doesnt follow ideologies of talibans, for a prosper pakistan we need prosper afghanistan otherwise we will see afghanistan destabilising pakistan

taliban has learned quite a big deal of things from this war, taliban presence is intergral threat for pakistan

Nothing serious, he will back on May 9th address the public and will be a massive occasion, lets keep it moving.

So no jalsa today? PTI should NOT stop its campaign...keep doing your campaign and prepare for the elections day!!!

Yar @Jazzbot , @Leader ...any ideas if Tabdeeli Razakars are going in villages and rural areas? I'm very unclear about PTI's presence in rural Pakistan...

To bring any revolution, rural Pakistan should be behind PTI and no dhandli should be allowed to happen...

I hope that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has taken all of this in consideration

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo News putting Imran's speech at ICU, with sad, violin music...

Geo News is a sellout!

So any news of today's agenda for PTI and IK?

I reckon he won't be able to freely move today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom