What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to be reckless , again , if past is any indication......... , he is going to address the rally after initial treatment .

He still has one more Jalsa in Shahadra to Cover ... and he will Do it . . . According to my sources .

He needs to rest .... his life is very precious to the millions across the country.

shut up you bastard ...you moron...say one word more i am gonna kick you *** ....you dog

Oh come on guys. All i said was trust God instead of Imran which is what Imran needs the most right now. and you guys have lost ur senses. No wonder many have PTI bec of this very attitude.

seriously disappointed..

Oh come on guys. All i said was trust God instead of Imran which is what Imran needs the most right now. and you guys have lost ur senses. No wonder many have PTI bec of this very attitude.

seriously disappointed..

Nobody cares, you are a clown. Stay in Bristol and never come to Pakistan.

seriously disappointed..

ppl are very upset n sad abt it coz he is workin day n night for us...so nobody is willin to take any joke...plz undrstand!!1

seriously disappointed..

We are high on emotions so dont play politics and taunts game otherwise we may end up saying wat we never wanted to so plzzzzzzzzzzzz

General reports of Imran Khan is that he is injured but OK

600770_10151643494733383_2099269830_n.jpg

IK In Sha Allah will be addressing the rally, he's the man........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom