What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read their election manifesto, they education policy.
I've seen enough interviews, speeches and official statements to know what PTI foreign policy is all about.

Now, my friend, if memory serves me correctly, you are PMLN supporter right?
If that or any other party...

Can YOU honestly say that YOUR party has given enough details regarding their plans for governance and judicial system in Pakistan, education policy, fiscal policy, infrastructure, government projects and foreign policy?

And can you say that YOU are better informed about your party than PTIans who've read all policy outlines and manifestos are?

I can say with confidence, no other party has dealt with details of planning like PTI.

If you disagree, I invite you to share some DETAILED links.

I read it, so Thanks.
I am not supporter of any damn lutera party which used to screw innocent Pakistanis like you with their brilliant composed manifesto which are only words and nothing else. Ok if you suppose that i am PMLN supporter then i will answer you as per your supposition;

PMLN showed practically that they can do and you people are wondering in skies without any actual grounds.

295379_459908314089881_329065783_n.png

Blind faith, Blind ambitions

The average PTI supporter is far better informed than any supporter of any other party.
Not least, PPP and PMLN.

Here are a few links all readily available for everyone to see:

Election manifesto:
http://www.insaf.pk/docs/PTImanifesto.pdf

Education policy:
PTI Education Policy

Economic policy:
PTI Economic Policy.pdf

Mixed foreign policy, internal, and development policy outline:
Book

Anti-corruption policy:
Legal Structures to address the Problem of Corruption in Pakistan

Energy policy:
PTI Energy Policy

Rural governance policy:
PTI Governance Policy

Health policy:
PTI Health Policy - PTI Tigers | Imran Khan Tigers

Rural governance, empowerment policy/vision:
PTI

So...

does your criticism hold valid?

The defence rests, your honour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read it, so Thanks.
I am not supporter of any damn lutera party which used to screw innocent Pakistanis like you with their brilliant composed manifesto which are only words and nothing else. Ok if you suppose that i am PMLN supporter then i will answer you as per your supposition;

PMLN showed practically that they can do and you people are wondering in skies without any actual grounds.

So what is all this about then?

I will vote who I damn well please.
and whoever I deem best for the nation.

Your criticism lies where exactly, are you criticising PTI or it's uninformed vote bank?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom