What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing From inside sources in ANP, that the Mardan jalsa have shaken ANP in Mardan and are not so confident now. ANP were certain about the mardan Hoti seat because of the work they have done in the surroundings but not so confident now, it will be a close one and thats why they are getting a bit desperate but nothing will stop this tsunami inshahallah.

#Good news # Naya pakistan

pahle decide krlok @Jazzbot larka ha yah larki :omghaha:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-211099.gif

Faisalbad julsa 5th May
923560_10151456214064527_1993473730_n.jpg

397954_10151456214054527_1626918831_n.jpg

58172_10151456214059527_2027700701_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader

My dad was a strict jiyala, you wont believe how many times i left the dinner table for him defending Zardari..despite my mum pretending to be neutral. Today he went to PTI jalsa and texted me 'Imran is correct,yeh sab chor hain...voting for bat this time.' :yay:

@Leader

My dad was a strict jiyala, you wont believe how many times i left the dinner table for him defending Zardari..despite my mum pretending to be neutral. Today he went to PTI jalsa and texted me 'Imran is correct,yeh sab chor hain...voting for bat this time.' :yay:

geo jahazbaaz

@Leader

smileys-dancing-113219.gif
smileys-dancing-591009.gif

The procedure of casting vote on May 11.

11th May ko ghar sy niklain, Sher ki dum uthain, Teer rakhain aur peechay se zor se Balla marain... :pakistan:

Hearing From inside sources in ANP, that the Mardan jalsa have shaken ANP in Mardan and are not so confident now. ANP were certain about the mardan Hoti seat because of the work they have done in the surroundings but not so confident now, it will be a close one and thats why they are getting a bit desperate but nothing will stop this tsunami inshahallah.

#Good news # Naya pakistan
Didn't I tell you the same thing yesterday???...................Winds of change are blowing very hard against him despite his tremendous developmental work in Mardan......... for me PTI is leading on both seats in mardan as of now.......as far as Khwaja hoti is concerned....he is a thing of past!

@Leader

most PPP ideologists and workers would vote PTI this time, and ofcourse major chunk of ex pmln is going to vote for PTI as well.

inshallah, we will clean sweep... :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom