What's new

PTI decides to field Asad Umar, Ayla Malik in NA-48, NA-71 by-polls

Then who is expected? I wish its not Anjum Aqeel again.

Not yet final but dont rule him out. Those 58K votes we had in general elections were not all Pmln's. Anjum Aqeel won from Rural areas and lost from Urban. and in rural areas he has his own personal vote bank.

This is difficult choice. There are thousands of Jamat-e-islami supporters, voted for PTI this time.
I doubt that they will support a Female candidate, It means that we are giving chance to Mian Aslam!!:hitwall:
So, i think Asad umer is correct choice.
Female cannot survive in this consistency. Because may be, otherwise people will prefer JI candidate.

Read my Post 27.

those 5000-8000 voters dont make much of a difference in this constituency in my opinion.

Mian Aslam wont stand a chance whosoever be PTI's candidate, if free and fair election.

Make Fauzia Kasuri senator. Issue solved. :)

now thats an intelligent suggestion !

Yeah about women. Islamabad is not in FATA.....thats all I have to say.

In this particular consistency Jamate-islami candidate Mian Aslam is very popular. PTI need door to door campaign to win this seat. Female candidate has no chance in this consistency. That's why asad umer is my choice. I said, in this particular consistency, Mian aslam is popular with margin. I know many people who still like Mian Aslam but they voted for Javed hashmi,(Baagi leader and he has many sacrifices for Pakistan).

those 5000-8000 voters dont make much of a difference in this constituency in my opinion.

Mian Aslam wont stand a chance whosoever be PTI's candidate, if free and fair election.

now thats an intelligent suggestion !

Yar its not about 4000, 5000 votes otherwise i no need to shout. Its about 60,000 to 70000 votes of JI which was divided in this election b/w PTI and JI.
We can't afford to loose 20,000-30000 votes

That's why wise decision for Asad umar. Inshallah he will win!!

His role is that of Policy-making he is not a politician. PTI will have to bring him in through Senate in case he loses out so keep risks minimal and choose right person for the right seat. A better mix could have been. Fauzia Kasuri NA-71 Ayla Malik NA-48 and Asad Umar Senate or Asad Umar NA-71 Ayla Malik NA-48 and Fauzia Kasuri Senate.

Senate elections are good 3 years away (I heard). Why would they keep their brain out of parliament for 3 years?

Senate elections are good 3 years away (I heard). Why would they keep their brain out of parliament for 3 years?
Then they should have brought him in KPK assembly so that he could directly perform in a policy making role. He could do little in NA where PTI is not even certain of the role of Opposition.

Then they should have brought him in KPK assembly so that he could directly perform in a policy making role. He could do little in NA where PTI is not even certain of the role of Opposition.

I think he is already named in a committee to help / evaluate performance of KPK govt.

PTI should have selected Asad for senate. Fauzia Kasuri could have been a stronger candidate. Another significant factor in PTI's win was the bad repute of Anjum Aqeel. PML-N is probably fielding Marvi Memon from this seat. It's gonna be a more interesting contest this time.
MARVI OR ANJUM AQEEL DOESNT MATTER ... PTI HAS VOTE BANK IN ALL UPPER MIDDLE CLASS AND LOWER MIDDLE CLASS... SPECIALLY THE EDUCATED MASSES .. BUT WE DONT HAVE MUCH SUPPORT IN LOWER CLASSES ... E.G IN NA 125 .. ALL CANTT, ASKARI AND DHA VOTED FOR PTI BUT THE RURAL POPULATION WAS MORE IN THIS CONSTITUANCY SO THAT IS WHY WE LOST ..ISLAMABAD I GUESS HAS MORE EDUCATED CLASS SO IT WOULDNT MATTER IF IT IS ANJUM AQEEL OR MARVI MEMOM... THE ONLY THING WHICH CAN CHANGE THE RESULT IS DEMOTIVATION AND DEMOLARIZATION BY PMLN ..IMRAN SHOULD GET BACK ON MEDIA SOON AND CAMPIONING ...THE OTHER THING IS THAT PEOPLE KNOW THAT PML N IS IN FEDERAL AND PROVINCE ..ALL POLITICAL FAMILIES IN ISLAMABAD COULD JOIN THEM ... ANYWAYS I THINK STILL IF VOTER TURN OUT IS SAME ... THE RESULTS WOULD BE IN FAVOUR OF PTI

I think he is already named in a committee to help / evaluate performance of KPK govt.
Yeah but being a finance minister is very different from being a member of development board.

Yeah but being a finance minister is very different from being a member of development board.

I am pretty sure that the central PTI members will have a big hand in running core issues of KPK.

Back
Top Bottom