What's new

By nominating Ayla, Imran promoting feudalism: Niazi

as PMLn got thier govt by winning the most croupted elections of the pakistani history, they arent intersted in getting PTI,s neck, instead they will extend thier unseen support to khan, to be quite for the running 5 years?
they will never prvoke IK?
in return IK will keep playing fake opposition drama, as what was done by NS to Zardari?
now, again logicly asking is aylaa is better thn vetrn INAMULLHA KHAN NIAZI? no
is she is better then fuzia kasuri? no she isnt?
then what are the reasons?
come on test your brains man?lol
what the heck it is?

u can say u dont belong to altaf bhie party ..but u seem that way ..u are as stupid as him ..stop making things up ...

she was given ticket bcoz she had more local support then naizi ..and if i stand by imran it doesnt mean i should get ticket ..get a life ...u can abuse imran all u want but u will achieve nothng but make a fool out of urself ..stop threatening me ...fake Chinese batman ...

u can say u dont belong to altaf bhie party ..but u seem that way ..u are as stupid as him ..stop making things up ...

she was given ticket bcoz she had more local support then naizi ..and if i stand by imran it doesnt mean i should get ticket ..get a life ...u can abuse imran all u want but u will achieve nothng but make a fool out of urself ..stop threatening me ...fake Chinese batman ...
11abfb74ebe985ead94ed431ce60fb7a.jpg

foul play with me?lol reported?
she has more local support thn NIAZI ever you went to chowk azam?
do you know where it is?
what do you know about mianwali? nothing?
do you know how many times inam ullha won there?
no you know nothing! ok
you are just trying to defend a hot misstress, who will never get a vote from NIAZI khandan in any open election?
my ancesstrl home is in the same gali of inamulhha, we are cousins so does imran is?
now dont be no neck turkey, wanted to find its babies here?lol

Back
Top Bottom