What's new

PTI announces anti-budget protests

What practical steps has been taken to end load shedding apart from increasing the tariff rates just today? How are they bringing more money into Pakistan? How did they relax the process of industry buildup? What steps have been taken so far to bring peace inside the country? Computerising property system is a welcoming step, but do you really think they'll let it implement it, who're running their whole political structure on these same people (patwaris)? PMLN will continue BB-income support program.

Lol you are sleeping and yet criticising. Looks like for you news is only what your PTI Followers shows on PDF to critics PML-N. Go and first read Government Initiatives rather become a Blind follower.

I am not here to run the biggle infront of cows.

Can a Nooner tell me what good this budget has in for the poors? I've been listening to the media and it seems that common man is very upset with this budget. Pease Nooners, bring forth what good this budget would do to the poor of the country.

بیس کروڑ آبادی والے ملک کو ن-لیگ کا رمضان میں 2 ارب کا پیکج دینے کا اعلان0

اس حساب سے رمضان میں هر ایک پاکستانی کے حصے میں 10 روپے آتے هیں، جس سے هر پاکستانی ایک "لالی پاپ" لے سکتا ھے.
مبارک هو

Back
Top Bottom