What's new

PTI announces anti-budget protests

I suggest you see all of today's TV shows.

Geo, ARY, Express and all...every program had a very very factual, fruitful and intellectual debate, PTI and PML. Both discussed the stuff in a very good mood, with PTI lauding the good things in the budget and criticizing the bad based on facts, not on rhetoric. As PTI said, it will appreciate the good, criticize the bad. It has done that.

Online supporters of both parties (majority of them) discuss very immaturely, no facts or anything, like PML and PPP used to. But in real life PTI and PML representatives talk on facts and figures in a mature way.

Rather, it seems you are a immature kid with the kind of vocabulary you have used.
"Rather, it seems you are A immature kid with the kind of vocabulary you have used"....... Right.... Let me rephrase it
"Rather, it seems like you are an immature kid with the kind of vocabulary, you have used".

A thousand dollar question, why PTI is quite against PPP's corruption and does not demand accountability of last regime?

Not been following the news lately eh?

Actually, this question is better suited to PML. But i'll give them some leeway because it hasn't even been a month for their government. I'd give them 6 months.

"Rather, it seems you are A immature kid with the kind of vocabulary you have used"....... Right.... Let me rephrase it
"Rather, it seems like you are an immature kid with the kind of vocabulary, you have used".

Thank you English teacher. My point was regarding the phrases you used such as burger bachay and PTI clowns etc.

You conveniently missed the whole paragraph above the quoted line.

Pakistan is in a difficult position. Most of it because our leadership in the past five years had been extremely corrupt and incompetent.

The will have to take tough decisions and little positive will come out. In all reality, it wouldnot have been easy for PTI too if it had formed the government.

But what matters is the vision of the leadership. If the vision is to stabilize and make the economy grow, its not that difficult job. there might be decisions today that may not bear fruit until the tenure of this government is finished. If the leadership is honest, sincere to cause of Pakistan and wants to take bold steps sacrificing even short term self interest, Pakistan should start to stabilize and grow at a brisk rate within the tenure of this government.

If the leadership is not bold and honest to the cause, it can go downhill very quickly.

A one 5 year tenure of good leadership is not enough. Pakistan needs at least three 5 year tenures to make it prosperous, stable and independent. By good leadership, I mean any leadership that can provide direction to the country with honesty.

I usually don't like these sort of protests but I am all up for these protests. Its more related to politics and engaging people in Punjab especially as PTI has got lots of things to do in Punjab. We aren't gonna miss even a single opportunity this time.. :smokin:

While PTI is doing a constructive role in Parliament and TV debates, but on the other hand, PTI finally thinking about these dirty games, deal with it.. :devil:

Not been following the news lately eh?

Actually, this question is better suited to PML. But i'll give them some leeway because it hasn't even been a month for their government. I'd give them 6 months.

What is 'eh' ? some PTI code word? or some hate slur?

BTW.. I will see what you do after 6 months and before six months.

It is clear, PTI is not asking for the accountability of debts accumulated by PPP and never will.

However, i can assure PTI will keep running behind petty issues and will ignore multibillion dollar issues, relating to foreign loans.

What is 'eh' ? some PTI code word? or some hate slur?

An English expression.

BTW.. I will see what you do after 6 months and before six months.

It is clear, PTI is not asking for the accountability of debts accumulated by PPP.

We'll see about that later, after 6 months we'll see what is the PML direction regarding this issue.

Koi PTI ko "Chosni" De, they always keep crying...

Looks like PTI is out of contest even before it starts. Where they were supposed to propose "Pro-Poor" budget to show PML-N was wrong in presenting this budget. When they are in parliment and speak about the weaknesses of current budget, they want to go to protest on the street. I would say Keep it up. It is helping other parties to grab more ground.

Well, this budget will help to increase jobs in Pakistan. More Industries, more Development, More Infrastructure, More Competition will eventually help poor. You can't always go and donate to those poor who don't want to work and still keep going on. But non-visionary PTI will never be able to think after the streets. They don't know what is parliment or how to run the government.

Edit: Or May be they knows what will happen if PML-N get successful in their promises. They just want to put hurdles infront of PML-N, and don't want any good happens for People of Pakistan.

Whatever, this time PML-N looking much more serious than anything. And Should be given time before barking around.

Can a Nooner tell me what good this budget has in for the poors? I've been listening to the media and it seems that common man is very upset with this budget. Pease Nooners, bring forth what good this budget would do to the poor of the country.

Count down of 90 days has begun from May 31. I was expecting major development in KPK but they have used their time, money and energy on protests. This is absolutely ridiculous
Two interesting things
1- Loadshedding is haram in KPK (Fatwa by Siraj ul Haque?)
2- Tax free budget proposed (Means PTI will not tax any-sector whatsoever)
logo.jpg

1101872505-1.gif

Can a Nooner tell me what good this budget has in for the poors? I've been listening to the media and it seems that common man is very upset with this budget. Pease Nooners, bring forth what good this budget would do to the poor of the country.

Why don't you fist go and ask your own leader what did they bring "So far"? Why they are still sitting and laying eggs?

PML-N already showen their sincerity with practical steps to end loadshading, increase money flow inside the country (reducing SMEs intrest rates), Bringing more money into Pakistan and relaxing the process of industry buildup, Working on Peace inside country, Computerizing whole Property System... What else you want? You want to feed the people like BB-Income support so program and expect the country will grow? That will only help poors to remain poor.

Oh no... Why not have a protest against protests?:sarcastic:

:P waste of time.

Let the elected govt take time and work. You cant stage protest for budget when the situation was worst for PML N. they cant bring a shining all soothing budegt at the moment.

Why don't you fist go and ask your own leader what did they bring "So far"? Why they are still sitting and laying eggs?

PML-N already showen their sincerity with practical steps to end loadshading, increase money flow inside the country (reducing SMEs intrest rates), Bringing more money into Pakistan and relaxing the process of industry buildup, Working on Peace inside country, Computerizing whole Property System... What else you want? You want to feed the people like BB-Income support so program and expect the country will grow? That will only help poors to remain poor.

What practical steps has been taken to end load shedding apart from increasing the tariff rates just today? How are they bringing more money into Pakistan? How did they relax the process of industry buildup? What steps have been taken so far to bring peace inside the country? Computerising property system is a welcoming step, but do you really think they'll let it implement it, who're running their whole political structure on these same people (patwaris)? PMLN will continue BB-income support program.

start of the agitation politics, we are back to the politics of 90

Back
Top Bottom