What's new

Protests in Iran over economic downfall

You have the right to express your views as long as they are constructive rather than mudslinging buddy. I am sure mods are objective about it and are open to criticism constructively
Unfortunately we're in the rise of evil after we thought we're heading towards the rise of the human real civilization.

I hope this time people will stick with minimalist demands and non-violent methods, instead of going for all out change and engaging in the violence and counter violence cycle. That's the only way for lasting change to take place in a society.

Surenas,I wished you really do something in favor of Iran on this site,but you are unable to do that.

If you call the ones who set banks,cars,automobiles,super markets and public belongings on fire,then I would rather not to be from these people.
I'm all for a peaceful protest,but these are not the people,they are the same bureaucrats and brokers who are flaming the market abusing Ahmadinejad government's inability to suppress them and cut their arms.

Surenas,I wished you really do something in favor of Iran on this site,but you are unable to do that.

If you call the ones who set banks,cars,automobiles,super markets and public belongings on fire,then I would rather not to be from these people.
I'm all for a peaceful protest,but these are not the people,they are the same bureaucrats and brokers who are flaming the market abusing Ahmadinejad government's inability to suppress them and cut their arms.

You are not the one who can decide what's best for Iran or not.

Besides that, I would pick people who set containers on fire anytime above a regime who kills their own citizens.

Besides that, I would pick people who set containers on fire anytime above a regime who kills their own citizens.

What do persians think of Chinese people, we helped fleeing iranians after arab invasions and had helped parthia. How would iran be secular? Would an Mollah free iran be like post war japan/Germany?

I have more rights than you for talking about this,because I'm the one living in Iran not you.

I don't support anyone who damages public properties,but I support those who protest peacefully (whatever reasons they have for protesting,it's not important).

Just imagine this stupid rivalry is finished and done for. And we finally live in peace and harmony in the Middle East focusing on making our lives better other than making the lives of others worse.

Holding each others hand instead of trying to break it. My God this is the world I wish for, maybe it is finally coming true.
Yes, because Iran is clearly the reason for all the conflicts we have in the Middle East.

I have more rights than you for talking about this,because I'm the one living in Iran not you.

Living outside the country can give you a good view of everything that happens. On the other hand, living in a country with no free media, free speech and free education program always result in a great portion of indoctrinated and ignorant people.

Living outside the country can give you a good view of everything that happens. On the other hand, living in a country with no free media, free speech and free education program always result in a great portion of indoctrinated and ignorant people.

Yeah,your posts shows how clear your views about Iran are.

I read and watch many foreign media and new outlets,I'm sure I do it more than you.So it shows your ignorance to call the majority of a country ignorant,because you have no idea what is going on in here.

Such brave people, I really hate seeing people suffer because of the stupid policy their regime is perusing, they are the only victims of it. I hope Iran spares itself from what is coming and live in peace among it's neighbors, enough with wars. People must rise to survive Iran and the region a destructive war that would destroy decades of accomplishments.

Iranians will do what's best for their country. But when I look back at the actions and behaviour of most of the regional Arab countries for the past few decades, I can't help but consider such statements as disingenuous and fake. Unfortunately, the racist edge in your collective foreign policy and the popular discourse, combined with your actions tells us Iranians that you're not just against the regime of Islamic Republic. But that you have something against our country, our culture, our history...

Let's respect and accept each other for who we are first, then we can exchange best wishes of wellbeing and success.

Yeah,your posts shows how clear your views about Iran are.

Don't mix my posts with your posts.

I read and watch many foreign media and new outlets,I'm sure I do it more than you.So it shows your ignorance to call the majority of a country ignorant,because you have no idea what is going on in here.

You maybe, but the majority of the Iranians don't. Especially not those people in rural areas who on occasions are being dragged from their villages to great cities by busses to demonstrate in the name of the regime. You just worry about people setting fires, while your government has killed dozens of non-violent protestors in 2009.

Basically Yes. Anyway, it looks like Iran is heading for civil war soon. We must finance the FIA as soon as that happens.

Iran will never face an civil war. Period.

Basically Yes. Anyway, it looks like Iran is heading for civil war soon. We must finance the FIA as soon as that happens.

x0T8O.jpg

i dont think this will turn into a revolution for 1 reason only because the threat from the west because the people in any country will not help invader to attack their own government maybe this protests will be a good things there will be no violence and the iranian regime give the people more rights everyone will be happy then

Back
Top Bottom