What's new

Protests in Iran over economic downfall

Such brave people, I really hate seeing people suffer because of the stupid policy their regime is perusing, they are the only victims of it. I hope Iran spares itself from what is coming and live in peace among it's neighbors, enough with wars. People must rise to survive Iran and the region a destructive war that would destroy decades of accomplishments.

Such brave people, I really hate seeing people suffer because of the stupid policy their regime is perusing, they are the only victims of it. I hope Iran spares itself from what is coming and live in peace among it's neighbors, enough with wars. People must rise to survive Iran and the region a destructive war that would destroy decades of accomplishments.

Just imagine this stupid rivalry is finished and done for. And we finally live in peace and harmony in the Middle East focusing on making our lives better other than making the lives of others worse.

Holding each others hand instead of trying to break it. My God this is the world I wish for, maybe it is finally coming true.

Iran is fine. All Iranians boycotting this site for unfair treatment. No mod, all anti Iran propaganda doesn't get deleted. Iranians always get banned while Ottoman Turk gets to roam freely. Just recently IranZamin and Shahin Vatani got banned for months at a time while Basbug (OT) still around.

Surenas do 1 thing patriotic in your life and stand with your brothers. Don't break the boycott

Iran is fine. All Iranians boycotting this site for unfair treatment. No mod, all anti Iran propaganda doesn't get deleted. Iranians always get banned while Ottoman Turk gets to roam freely. Just recently IranZamin and Shahin Vatani got banned for months at a time while Basbug (OT) still around.

Surenas do 1 thing patriotic in your life and stand with your brothers. Don't break the boycott

"Basbug" is not OT, it's obvious in his writings and behavior, there are anti-Iran threads and there are Anti Arab/Turks/ India and many more anti-Pakistan threads here. You people get banned because you always insult others and use inappropriate words, while others rarely use them, IranZamin created more than 6 accounts and started creating threads that were extremely offensive. So the problem is with you guys.

prepare for biggest protest in your history in jordan.

prepare for biggest protest in your history in jordan.

We have been protesting for 2 years, we live in a free country :azn:, only Muslim Brotherhood are going to stage it, and I challenge you that it will not be the biggest because few like them.

Just imagine this stupid rivalry is finished and done for. And we finally live in peace and harmony in the Middle East focusing on making our lives better other than making the lives of others worse.

Holding each others hand instead of trying to break it. My God this is the world I wish for, maybe it is finally coming true.
I know I might get banned for this but we will really live in peace and harmony once the regime of arab peninsula gone this regime is main trouble maker in our region!!!! as i like democracy to my country i like it for my arab people since they deserve it and to all muslim nation democracy is the way to go.

Where have the Iranian members suddenly disappeared to? I would like to hear from them.

I know I might get banned for this but we will really live in peace and harmony once the regime of arab peninsula gone this regime is main trouble maker in our region!!!! as i like democracy to my country i like it for my arab people since they deserve it and to all muslim nation democracy is the way to go.

They like their regimes and so do we, we demanded reforms not change.

You have the right to express your views as long as they are constructive rather than mudslinging buddy. I am sure mods are objective about it and are open to criticism constructively

Iranians are clever. Their government knows how handle these kind of riot.

It would be anti-government protest by few people. But i am sure that there are more people who are ready to scarifies for their nuclear program.

Hope Iran will overcome this time too.

Back
Top Bottom