What's new

Protests in Iran over economic downfall

It's not Shia-Sunni, I believe that Shia are being used by Iranian regime, so the problem is with the regime not Shia. otherwise I don' care of they believe.
Sir. your care doesn't cout and yes you're not telling the truth about Iran-Shia-Sunni the biggest problem in the middle east is both political and religion and both of these played by gulf countries mainly Saudi arabia they work hard to make a barrier of hate between muslims Shia and sunni using the hard line salafis to build and raise that barrier to keep the state of instability in the region this way make sectarian tension which is pour in there favor.

Sir. your care doesn't cout and yes you're not telling the truth about Iran-Shia-Sunni the biggest problem in the middle east is both political and religion and both of these played by gulf countries mainly Saudi arabia they work hard to make a barrier of hate between muslims Shia and sunni using the hard line salafis to build and raise that barrier to keep the state of instability in the region this way make sectarian tension which is pour in there favor.

And why are you supporting Iranian regime? the regime that has been sucking your blood and using you for 33 years? KSA have never played this rule but rather the Iranian regime to see Arabs suffer, wake up and stop this hypocracy, if you want to criticize KSA then say at least the same thing about Iranian theocratic oppressive regime, so others take you seriously...

And why are you supporting Iranian regime? the regime that has been sucking your blood and using you for 33 years? KSA have never played this rule but rather the Iranian regime to see Arabs suffer, wake up and stop this hypocracy, if you want to criticize KSA then say at least the same thing about Iranian theocratic oppressive regime, so others take you seriously...

he cant, The mullas will be pissed.

i just want to know why you keep defending KSA?? dont tell me because you are an "Arab" and stuff like that.... or is it because KSA pays Jordan millions and millions so this way KSA keep it's control in Jordan?

Just wait and lets see what will KSA do to you and your country IB....... now KSA is using IB since Jordan is not doing a good assignment with supporting terrorism in Syria...

This topic is not about your Shia!!!! stick to the rituals that 1.4 billion Muslims perform or don't go there.

what happened to peace and love you and your friends were talking about?? :disagree:

he cant, The mullas will be pissed.

like you can protest against USA... or defend your religion by peacefully protesting and simply holding a sign :disagree:

i just want to know why you keep defending KSA?? dont tell me because you are an "Arab" and stuff like that.... or is it because KSA pays Jordan millions and millions so this way KSA keep it's control in Jordan?

Just wait and lets see what will KSA do to you and your country IB....... now KSA is using IB since Jordan is not doing a good assignment with supporting terrorism in Syria...

what happened to peace and love you and your friends were talking about?? :disagree:

like you can protest against USA... or defend your religion by peacefully protesting and simply holding a sign :disagree:

Because there is no difference between them, same people, same history, culture, religion, and principles. It's the fort of Arabs and Muslims, yet you won't understand this since you are neither a Muslim (you are a Christian with all respect to Christianity) nor an Arab (if you go back to your origins, you are not ethnically an Arab, you are a Syrian as it's the case with all Christians in the Levant region), so you are linguistically an Arab.

Anyway, stick to the topic

Because there is no difference between them, same people, same history, culture, religion, and principles. It's the fort of Arabs and Muslims, yet you won't understand this since you are neither a Muslim (you are a Christian with all respect to Christianity) nor an Arab (if you go back to your origins, you are not ethnically an Arab, you are a Syrian as it's the case with all Christians in the Levant region), so you are linguistically an Arab.

Anyway, stick to the topic, troller.

At least i'm not a salve of Zionism and not racists and never bring religion topics :smitten: my god have taught me to love my enemies :confused: i cant do that tho ..... :cry:

Living outside the country can give you a good view of everything that happens. On the other hand, living in a country with no free media, free speech and free education program always result in a great portion of indoctrinated and ignorant people.

There are more ignorant people in America or Europe than there is in Iran....percentage wise.

This topic is not about your Shia!!!! stick to the rituals that 1.4 billion Muslims perform or don't go there.

It's 100% about shias.

375 million shias all around the world perform their rituals.

Allow them in your countries or else shut up about iran.

They are not using us they are helping us.

preform your religious rituals there in Tehran, there you can beat up yourself all you want but not in Saudi Arabia, I am glad you left :guns:.

Hahahaha not completely some of them are still there. :D

Well, i just expose your truth reveal your reality about All Muslims you people hypocrites should uncovered the one who work hard to spread hate they should exposed, Irans regime is the job of Iranian they have to see what they have to do with it I'm not Iranian> by the way if you talk the same about china America Africa I will do the same exposing you. I mean the Salafi haters.

من که چیزی ندیدم

میشه بگین کجا !؟ :what:

Its easy to understand Iranians: while their own country has huge economic problems, Mullahs send billions to Assad and Hezbollah.

But mullah supporters have nothing to worry. Basij will squash all the protesters with no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom