What's new

Protests erupt in Bangladesh against Pakistan tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the bangladeshis are (Anti-pk) i learned it from a bangalis when i was in dubai 2 yrs back. when there is a cricket match between Ind-pk I Saw then coming out openly to support India, ,,,,i remember it was T20 world cup when india beat pakistan bangalis joined us in the celeberation ...... wat a night it was :enjoy:
Well! we don't need your personal experience. You might have met some BAL supporter. They are even not as interested in their own nation Bangladesh then why expecting any better behaviour from few faggots.. Well ! Wat more laughable is their size and their dreams.

Well! we don't need your personal experience. You might have met some BAL supporter. They are even not as interested in their own nation Bangladesh then why expecting any better behaviour from few faggots.. Well ! Wat more laughable is their size and their dreams.

This guy you quoted is a Hindu nationalist in the guise of a Muslim. Just go through his posts. Except the display of Islam in his username, avatar, subhanallah, astagfirullah, alhamdulillah, etc (which is only a make-believe) his hardcore Hindu nationalism shows in each and every post he makes.

If the security situation of Lahore is bad, then it is even worse for Delhi & Mumbai, which has seen more casualties from terrorism in the last 2 years than Lahore has. Secondly, what was the point of the Bangladeshi team visiting Pakistan to assess the security situation, and then giving the go-ahead, clearing the security situation, saying it was ok?

It is not about the security situation, the security situation in Lahore is stable, the issue is political. The BCB first passed on the responsibility of the tour clearance to the ICC, & when the ICC said there was no clearance required on their part; the BCB passed it on to the Bangladeshi government. Now after clearing the tour, looks like there is another U-turn coming. Never in my life have I seen so many U-turns in a few weeks than here, & it is a political issue, not a security one. Pakistan has hosted international tours for other sports besides cricket post 2009, with no problems or hindrances.

Bangladesh are worse than a minnow team, they can't handle it that they lose to Pakistan, on home as well as away territory. They don't want any more shoving up their rear ends.

The Bangladeshis here at PDF are themselves a minority in their country, no one holds their views. In reality most Bdshi's are strictly anti Pakistan.

This thread was not meant to be offensive for those Bdshis, only to open eyes of my sleeping nation. My message is clear to brothers of my country, that bring peace, unity & harmony among each other no matter what religion you beleive, no matter what ethnicity you belong but at the end of the day we all are Pakistanis. Help Pakistan yourself no outsider(even whom you call & think as Muslim brothers etc) will come for any progress in your country.

This guy you quoted is a Hindu nationalist in the guise of a Muslim. Just go through his posts. Except the display of Islam in his username, avatar, subhanallah, astagfirullah, alhamdulillah, etc (which is only a make-believe) his hardcore Hindu nationalism shows in each and every post he makes.
Lol this their typical modus operandi.

well those protestors can be happy as there wont be any tour since the high court go involved

Protest of 14 people? All crying banners written by one person in one ink and style? Common you are seriously looking at the wrong sample. This much percentage out of 148,692,131 people is legally ignored.

Bangladesh is such a whiny little satellite state. Their high courts got involved.

It's funny how many of them loved our players.

After all this drama we should just tell them to go to hell.

Also on the border of India, we should use a plane to make smoke that reads "**** You".

Protest of 14 people? All crying banners written by one person in one ink and style? Common you are seriously looking at the wrong sample. This much percentage out of 148,692,131 people is legally ignored.

Update yourself, Bdsh court order to postpone Pakistan tour.

Obviously that court might have no more than 20 people out of 148,692,131, so we can ignore it. lol:rofl:

The Bangladeshis here at PDF are themselves a minority in their country, no one holds their views. In reality most Bdshi's are strictly anti Pakistan.

This thread was not meant to be offensive for those Bdshis, only to open eyes of my sleeping nation. My message is clear to brothers of my country, that bring peace, unity & harmony among each other no matter what religion you beleive, no matter what ethnicity you belong but at the end of the day we all are Pakistanis. Help Pakistan yourself no outsider(even whom you call & think as Muslim brothers etc) will come for any progress in your country.

I've been following your posts lately. Honestly, what makes you think 'muslim nationalism' and 'pakistani nationalism' stands in each other's way? Please make a separate thread to discuss this issue. I think Islam is a glue that binds the people of Pakistan together. Pakistan is largely unstable because of USA's involvement in this region. Just because the USA is a country you are helpless against doesn't alter the truth.

This Is my destiny(Innala hi wa inna illaihi rajiionn) . i do not have to prove any thing more to u ?

Lol..it's true...i've seen him thank anti-Islam/Muslim posts in one of the threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom