What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

1. Yes, did you see the claim of some people here? You should go through them first, i believe.
2. You are assuming that having secular people will help India therefore RAW is doing this, but this to date remains an assumption. So how are RAW doing this? Do give me a procedure of the steps they took inside Bangladesh.

*Wiipedia can be edited by anyone, tomorrow i will go and write RAW was behind Shahbag and you will believe that too.
*RAW cannot provide training and arms, they are a freaking Intelligence and Analysis wing as their name suggests. That is like saying CIA handed arms to Vietnamese. Heck, most secret agents don't have anything but a simple pistol.

Objection, i do have problem with border killing but when our own people says that the people going into their border is fine because they are "Traders", then i must protest too. I don't whine for justice while doing crimes myself. But yes if they got into our border then that is the fault of OUR border guards and them only. Some people here claim that our border guards are enough for not only BSF but also IA in some posts, and then when border issues come up, they turn totally to another direction saying that our border guards aren't strong enough right now, how funny. Anyway, by the amount of conspiracies people make here, i cannot just avoid all the fun.

Finally, i will look into it, thankyou

we do not see evidence then how do you know? assumptions? are you naturally paranoid?

I knew you would object with wiki source, so I put there another source. And it's not my duty actually, you could do the research yourself. There are lots of resources available. What I wanted to say is your stand against people who already did the research. Anyway, believing is everything and it's upto you.

:lol:why are you resorting to lies when i am a BNP supporter? i have nothing but stated facts about you, but here you are making up your Indian bharath matha facts.

You have resorted to personal attacks with me when you couldn't argue with valid points. Your mouth say you are a BNP supporter. But your posts imply something quite different. Not unexpected though. Lies are the main strength of Jamat. :rofl:

You have resorted to personal attacks with me when you couldn't argue with valid points. Your mouth say you are a BNP supporter. But your posts imply something quite different. Not unexpected though. Lies are the main strength of Jamat. :rofl:

I have never attacked you, i have simply pointed your hindu bharath matha alliance.....now if that got you upset, then sincerest apologies, i stand by my statement.:)

There were more people at Shahbag than Tahrir square. Tahrir square doesn't even come close.

I have been there and there were MILLIONS!

Ya, sure in chapa there are more people. You do not know what Tahir square or how big it is. Don't act like you know something about outside world when india is center in your heart and mind.

I have never attacked you, i have simply pointed your hindu bharath matha alliance.....now if that got you upset, then sincerest apologies, i stand by my statement.:)

Hey I never denied that i want a strong Indo-Bangladesh alliance based on trust and equality.

1. You have been calling me a Hindu and using that you have been attacking me personally.
2. You have been saying that my motherland is India.
3. You have been attacking the people of Hindu religion.

Bro, he is making up lie to act like victim when infact he was the one attacking. That is age old indian trick he inherited. Besides, he is desperate to close this thread using lie and flame bait. He wants to save reputation of india which nothing but bully.

Ya, sure in chapa there are more people. You do not know what Tahir square or how big it is. Don't act like you know something about outside world when india is center in your heart and mind.

Incidentally India is heart , Center , Mind and your soul too . Not Even a single day passes without you mentioning India .

Sun too bright today ?? Too much Humidity ?? Must have been some wizardry by India and RAW and whatnot !!!

Lets see Some posts on this page by you .

Bro, he is making up lie to act like victim when infact he was the one attacking. That is age old indian trick he inherited. Besides, he is desperate to close this thread using lie and flame bait. He wants to save reputation of india which nothing but bully.

Stop your 4.6% blabbering, lies and propaganda.

Incidentally India is heart , Center , Mind and your soul too . Not Even a single day passes without you mentioning India .

Sun too bright today ?? Too much Humidity ?? Must have been some wizardry by India and RAW and whatnot !!!

That was funny dude! :rofl:

Look closely and you will see who was attacking whom.

So the cat is out of the bag. So much for the patriotic BD citizens protesting against the Rajakars.

Just a few sell outs on Indian payroll.

Interests converge. That doesn't mean the protesters are on India's payroll.

Interests converge. That doesn't mean the protesters are on India's payroll.

And when exactly BD's interests started to converge with those of India. China my be but India? Really??

Hey I never denied that i want a strong Indo-Bangladesh alliance based on trust and equality.

1. You have been calling me a Hindu and using that you have been attacking me personally.
2. You have been saying that my motherland is India.
3. You have been attacking the people of Hindu religion.

1) Pointing out one religion is not attack, personal or any other way. Don't make rubbish claim. When one say I am Muslim there is nothing wrong with it. Be proud of who you are.

2) If you defend india over Bangladesh then what else one can say. Your are showing allegience your with india more than Bangladesh.

3) Pointing out what many hindus are acting against Bangladesh on be half of india IS NOT attacking hindus at all. In fact we all were vocal when Awami league terrorist killed Bisawjit and attacked Ramu.

Don't create false narrative and act like victim. That is too old of a trick.

1) Pointing out one religion is not attack, personal or any other way. Don't make rubbish claim. When one say I am Muslim there is nothing wrong with it. Be proud of who you are.

2) If you defend india over Bangladesh then what else one can say. Your are showing allegience is with india more than Bangladesh.

3) Pointing out what many hindus are acting against Bangladesh on be half of india IS NOT attacking hindus at all. In fact we all were vocal when Awami league terrorist killed Bisawjit and attacked Ramu.

Don't create false narrative and act like victim. That is too old of trick.

1. I don't remember mentioning my religion here. So stop assuming things.

2. LIE

3. Hindus don't act against Bangladesh. It is the people like you (the 4.6 percenters) who are acting against Bangladesh.

And when exactly BD's interests started to converge with those of India. China my be but India? Really??

his hindu indian interest, bro.

We muslims in Banlgadesh are in great peril! After they called for Islamic institutions to be outlawed and confiscated, Islami Bank, Ibn Sina Hospitals all over the country were attacked by pro-Shahbag terrorists. A computer training center owned by a Jamat member was set on fire and a girl student burnt to death. It reminds of Kristallnacht in Nazi Germany, when Hitler roused up the people to break all Jewish owned property.

Stop your 4.6% blabbering, lies and propaganda.

That was funny dude! :rofl:
:rofl:the hindu bangladeshi seeking for his master's approval.

Back
Top Bottom