What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

@luffy Because of uneven forum rule and practices indians and their like minded Awami League partners get away with many abuses. In such scenario, looks like suggestion and underline effect is, if indians and their like minded Awami League partners insult or attack just absorb it and even turn the other cheek.And another issue is number problem, indians are greater in numbers and their circular statement repeated by hundreds are their logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one cares what Indians think about internal matters

Exactly....Anyway...there is a difference in the word support and backing....India may have the strongest support...and i agree with it....but support does not mean India is funding and backing anything...So then how does it matter to you BD people what does India support or not support?....This is your country movement and India is an outsider to present the opinion only...

Thank you TIMES OF INDIA FOR saving BANGLADESH FROM SAVING FROM A CIVIL WAR.....JAI HIND!:smitten:

Actually I did. Wasted plenty of my time doing that. Though he is more reasonable and prudent than hammerfist and co. :D

Yes I do find him very reasonable at times, but right now he's probably looking for a fight with you guys. But as kalu_miah pointed out, your intelligently crafted posts can do without the name calling. Keep them in store for the Indian trolls. :enjoy:

what is the position of the Bangladesh army on these matters & instead of stopping it why are they allowing these things knowing full well that the states national interest becomes very vulnerable to these activities & outside interference this is the most confusing & heartbreaking part
i can't believe this is the same army that Shaheed president Zia-ur-Rahman built , in fact it was one institution which the whole country took pride on, it was like a solid steal wall standing in the way of any anti-national activities

The fault is with the political parties. The army does not have a voice except on defence issues and still civilian approval is required. The opposition have failed to educate the public about Indian interference in Bangladesh. If the army were to step in they would be accused of siding with the war criminals and acting against the sentiment of 1971. It is for the opposition to display the Indian agenda in Bangladesh but they are not doing so.

NEW DELHI: The protesters at Shahbagh, a busy intersection in Bangladeshi capital Dhaka, have probably their strongest support from neighbour India.

On Friday, National Security Adviser (NSA) Shivshankar Menon said the protests were a sign of the "open-mindedness" of the Bangladeshi youth, who were battling extremism and upholding fundamental values of democracy. Setting up the Ram Sathe chair in Pune, Menon said, "The ongoing spontaneous gathering against extremist elements and war criminals by thousands of youth at Shahbagh intersection in Dhaka shows the strength of feeling, capacity for political mobilization and open-mindedness of Bangladeshi youth."

During his recent visit to Bangladesh, foreign minister Salman Khurshid, too, had voiced his solidarity with the protesters. Talking to journalists in Dhaka, Khurshid had said, "It's always wonderful to see young people engage in any democratic process. They show their concern, their involvement, their aspiration, I applaud and I admire"It revives your strongest feelings and faith in democracy," he said.

The Shahbagh protests started on February 5 after Bangladesh's international war crimes tribunal sentenced Abdul Kader Molla to life imprisonment. The protesters have taken to streets since then, demanding gallows for all those found guilty in war crimes. The protesters have also demanded a ban on the Islamic party Jamaat, whose members are believed to be collaborators with the Pakistani Army during the 1971 war.

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India - The Times of India

So if someone support youth of Bangladesh and their protest against terrorist jaamat from India... this became proof of Indian involvement in these protests??? Idiots :lol::lol:

I think jamati here on PDF gone crazy after people of BD want death for their terrorist leaders ..

536017_581693268525588_1298026314_n.png

@animelive

Two thing I want you and other Bangladeshis to be aware of:

1) RAW, in the simplest terms, is India's version of CIA/ISI/MOSSAD/KGB. What do these intelligence agencies have in common? Their mandate includes securing national interests from hostile foreign entities. To this end, their agents operate within other countries to carry out subversive activities against these entities. I think they have other intelligence agencies (like IB) to deal with threats arising internally from within India.

2) Establishing anti-Islam secular governments is not necessarily in RAW's mandate. However, Islamists are generally passionately anti-India. JI specifically supports NE freedom fighters - does the 10-truck arms scandal ring a bell? India's PM Manmahon thinks 25% Bangladeshis are Jamatis (Source) and is worried JI might play a role as kingmaker during next election. So it should not come as a surprise that they want to get rid of JI in Bangladesh. I'm no fan of Islamist groups (in fact, I want them to gracefully exit politics), but they way we're being pushed towards a civil war benefits India at the cost of our economic growth.

1. Yes, did you see the claim of some people here? You should go through them first, i believe.
2. You are assuming that having secular people will help India therefore RAW is doing this, but this to date remains an assumption. So how are RAW doing this? Do give me a procedure of the steps they took inside Bangladesh.

Then why don't you show such documents/evidence/proofs that prove india doesn't have any hand in BD internal affair? For your convenience I'm giving some clues here from two sources:

From Wiki

Creation of Bangladesh and aftermath:[44][45] In the early 1970s the army of Pakistan prosecuted a bloody military crackdown in response to the Bangladesh independence movement.[46][47] Nearly 10 million refugees fled to India. RAW was instrumental in the formation of the Bangladeshi guerilla organisation Mukti Bahini and responsible for supplying information, providing training and heavy ammunition to this organization. It is also alleged that RAW planned and executed the 1971 Indian Airlines hijacking as a false flag operation to ban overflight by Pakistani aircraft and disrupt Pakistani troop movement in East Pakistan.[4] Special Frontier Force, the paramilitary wing of R&AW actively participated in military operations especially in the Chittagong Hill Tracts.[48] The war ended in the successful creation of Bangladesh. However within months of independence of Bangladesh Mujibur Rahman was assassinated at his residence. RAW operatives claim that they had advance information about Mujib-ur-Rahman's assassination but Sheikh Mujib tragically ignored RAW's inputs.[9] He was killed along with 40 members of his family. RAW thus failed to prevent the assassination which led to the loss of a charismatic leader who had a soft corner for India after all they had done for his country's independence. Later, RAW successfully thwarted plans of assassinating Sheikh Hasina Wazed, daughter of Mujibur Rahman, by Islamist extremists and the ISI.[49]

Research and Analysis Wing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another source:

RAW has a long history of activity in Bangladesh, supporting both secular forces and the area's Hindu minority. The involvement of RAW in East Pakistan is said to date from the 1960s, when RAW supported Mujibur Rahman, leading up to his general election victory in 1970. RAW also provided training and arms to the Bangladeshi freedom fighters known as Mukti Bahini. RAW's aid was instrumental in Bangladesh's gaining independence from Pakistan in 1971.

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] - India Intelligence Agencies

You always have problem accepting issues like border killing, indian interference in BD that BD people shout here, it simply means these people are meaninglessly doing it without any ground. If you really have problem accepting these, you could avoid the discussions.

*Wiipedia can be edited by anyone, tomorrow i will go and write RAW was behind Shahbag and you will believe that too.
*RAW cannot provide training and arms, they are a freaking Intelligence and Analysis wing as their name suggests. That is like saying CIA handed arms to Vietnamese. Heck, most secret agents don't have anything but a simple pistol.

Objection, i do have problem with border killing but when our own people says that the people going into their border is fine because they are "Traders", then i must protest too. I don't whine for justice while doing crimes myself. But yes if they got into our border then that is the fault of OUR border guards and them only. Some people here claim that our border guards are enough for not only BSF but also IA in some posts, and then when border issues come up, they turn totally to another direction saying that our border guards aren't strong enough right now, how funny. Anyway, by the amount of conspiracies people make here, i cannot just avoid all the fun.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...bureau-ib-r-aw-east-pakistan-1963-1971-a.html

These evidence I have presented are from an admission of a RAW agent B Raman from his book. MBI Munshi have presented many other evidence in his book. The current situation in Bangladesh is such that if anyone uncovers such evidence and publishes them, they will most probably get neutralized. India's national security depends on it, so there is good reason, why we do not see evidence. Are you deliberately so naive?
Finally, i will look into it, thankyou

we do not see evidence then how do you know? assumptions? are you naturally paranoid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, i will look into it, thankyou

we do not see evidence then how do you know? assumptions? are you naturally paranoid?

Circumstantial evidence. We do not have direct evidence, but I heard from family sources that our entire admin and DGFI have been compromised. As for paranoia, it is better to err on the side of caution. See how many of us telling you the same thing, can all of us be wrong?

Also, I support improving our own HUMINT by a network of organized civil society to counter this. This is the only way IMO we can get more information about real status of things on the ground. Political parties are too busy looking after their pocket. A state cannot survive or prosper if it has been compromised by foreign agents.

Circumstantial evidence. We do not have direct evidence, but I heard from family sources that our entire admin and DGFI have been compromised. As for paranoia, it is better to err on the side of caution. See how many of us telling you the same thing, can all of us be wrong?

Also, I support improving our own HUMINT by a network of organized civil society to counter this. This is the only way IMO we can get more information about real status of things on the ground. Political parties are too busy looking after their pocket. A state cannot survive or prosper if it has been compromised by foreign agents.

RAW's hand just might reach up to a level(as they are intelligence agency, their work is to mess up stuff) but blaming them about every single thing like some people do here. is insane.

RAW's hand just might reach up to a level(as they are intelligence agency, their work is to mess up stuff) but blaming them about every single thing like some people do here. is insane.

Agreed. Part of it could be posturing. We may need to run our own propaganda to counter the propaganda coming from the other side. But as I said, the solution lies in better intelligence and human network of our own to make our state more water tight and sealed and for us to be better aware and informed so the state cannot be compromised by foreign intelligence agencies.

Agreed. Part of it could be posturing. We may need to run our own propaganda to counter the propaganda coming from the other side. But as I said, the solution lies in better intelligence and human network of our own to make our state more water tight and sealed and for us to be better aware and informed so the state cannot be compromised by foreign intelligence agencies.

What we need is help from our Chinese friends to make our DGFI strong enough to retaliate RAW and for that we need to kick out BAL and its stooge newspapers first. AL is cunning though, they know how to utilize their media while BNP has failed to expose them, shame.

What we need is help from our Chinese friends to make our DGFI strong enough to retaliate RAW and for that we need to kick out BAL and its stooge newspapers first. AL is cunning though, they know how to utilize their media while BNP has failed to expose them, shame.

The Chinese could easily do it. Problems so far with this approach:

- BNP leadership failure to approach the Chinese intelligence to counter and balance the threat coming from RAW
- ready recruits for RAW from our 10% Hindu population many of whom plan to move to India

I am abhorrent to go for religious based discrimination, but RAW's use of Bangladeshi Hindu's as a strategic asset, might force our country to look at this community with a different light. I heard that Awami League have recruited large number of Hindu cadres in Police as well as Army. Others from Bangladesh with on the ground info, please recount as much details as possible.

Regardless of RAW's use of Bangladeshi Hindu's, we need the 15 million strong Hindu Bangladeshi's with us in this fight. As I stated before, only a handful of them will move to India, the rest millions will be with us, so their long term interest matches with other Bangladeshi's. As mentioned before, when India dams our rivers and makes desert, it does not discriminate between Hindu or Muslim Bangladeshi. So we have to be careful, just because someone is Hindu, does not mean RAW.

Every state is like a larger more multi-dimensional version of a corporation. Every employee or share-holder must work together for the benefit of the state. If a person betrays the state, then regardless of their religion, they must be identified and neutralized.

After Thaba Baba et al, this report is the biggest shot in the arm for the religion-based parties that are protesting against Shahbag.

- ready recruits for RAW from our 10% Hindu population many of whom plan to move to India

Really? RAW HINDU INDIA, that's the best you've got for all our problems? :tdown:

After Thaba Baba et al, this report is the biggest shot in the arm for the religion-based parties that are protesting against Shahbag.

Welcome to the forum!

The Chinese could easily do it. Problems so far with this approach:

- BNP leadership failure to approach the Chinese intelligence to counter and balance the threat coming from RAW

I am abhorrent to go for religious based discrimination, but RAW's use of Bangladeshi Hindu's as a strategic asset, might force our country to look at this community with a different light. I heard that Awami League have recruited large number of Hindu cadres in Police as well as Army. Others from Bangladesh with on the ground info, please recount as much details as possible.

Regardless of RAW's use of Bangladeshi Hindu's, we need the 15 million strong Hindu Bangladeshi's with us in this fight. As I stated before, only a handful of them will move to India, the rest millions will be with us, so their long term interest matches with other Bangladeshi's. As mentioned before, when India dams our rivers and makes desert, it does not discriminate between Hindu or Muslim Bangladeshi. So we have to be careful, just because someone is Hindu, does not mean RAW.

Every state is like a larger more multi-dimensional version of a corporation. Every employee or share-holder must work together for the benefit of the state. If a person betrays the state, then regardless of their religion, they must be identified and neutralized.

Hindus cannot be trusted in Bangladesh, one or 2 in the top positions for public relations matters and the rest should be kept far away from from important governmental jobs or positions. Just like India does with muslims.

Back
Top Bottom