What's new

Project 28 corvettes: India to tender for composite technology for superstructure

all indian should keep these facts in mind:

1. Chinese companies are building the mobile network in india so you can afford to have your own mobile phone and talk to your families and friends without paying stupid high prices to those western nations.

2.Chinese companies are building the backbone of the Internet in india so you can post here.

3. Chinese power generators are supplying power to millions people in india, 10 billion USD projects are on the way. With such reliable and affordable generators designed, made and installed by Chinese, we helped you to save billions USD.

4. Chinese achievement in the past 30 years is a damn good example for you on how to develop into a more successful nation. We took the risk, did the hard work, and now we are offering our experience for free.

Buddy keep some things in mind before you post such ******

1. The reason Chinese companies are getting orders from India is that they are bidding for equipment and have quoted the lowest price with the least lead time for delivery.

2. The Chinese are doing no favour to India by selling their equipment. This is called free trade. If you are doing us a favour then please stop bidding for these international tenders. There is no gravy train here for a free ride.

3. Your people took the risks and did all the hard work only because they wanted their future generations to reap the rewards. Understand be thankfull to the older generation who did the hard work. Improve on this and let the world applaud you for this.

1. The reason Chinese companies are getting orders from India is that they are bidding for equipment and have quoted the lowest price with the least lead time for delivery.

then there must be a reason how they can bid in such terms?

let me tell you mate, in China, the western companies are bidding in negative prices. that is "you let me build your mobile network and I pay you China telecom xxx million".

like it or not, this is the current market condition, in China and in india.

2. The Chinese are doing no favour to India by selling their equipment. This is called free trade. If you are doing us a favour then please stop bidding for these international tenders. There is no gravy train here for a free ride.

free trade? you must be on drugs.

numerous contracts are being terminated, numerous workers from China were forced to leave the country well before the allowed date of stay shown on their visa. tell me how that can be free?

3. Your people took the risks and did all the hard work only because they wanted their future generations to reap the rewards. Understand be thankfull to the older generation who did the hard work. Improve on this and let the world applaud you for this.

our achievement in the past 30 years clearly demonstrated that a fake and copied democratic system like the indian one lead to long poverty.

let me tell you mate, in China, the western companies are bidding in negative prices. that is "you let me build your mobile network and I pay you China telecom xxx million".

numerous contracts are being terminated, numerous workers from China were forced to leave the country well before the allowed date of stay shown on their visa. tell me how that can be free?

our achievement in the past 30 years clearly demonstrated that a fake and copied democratic system like the indian one lead to long poverty.

bidding negatively. I thought all bidding are "negative biddings" in your sense. :lol: If its positive biddings, the bidder should stop the bidding or just take the first price.

Also, stop bashing India. Your bashing of India is almost to the level ofsome Indians on here boasting about India being #1 in the universe.

Dear Shchinese

All of that you say is right so no argument there.....

Your system works faster the result is for all to see but we don't approve of your system so we have a different system. There is huge scope for improvement in our system no two ways about it.

The world didn't start yesterday nor will it stop tomorrow you are having your time under the sun now enjoy it to the fullest. We are confident that we will have our time too sooner than later and it does not have to be at cost of any one.

The way you try to talk down India and Indians on all post is uncalled for. For all that China has achieved you and all of Chineese people know what price you have paid. It may be way of life for you but we can't live like that.

We are aware of our strenghts and our limitations and are under no false impression. We admire your rate of growth and want to achieve that but within our system. Finally we don't need any approval from you for what we do or don't do .

Dear Shchinese

All of that you say is right so no argument there.....

Your system works faster the result is for all to see but we don't approve of your system so we have a different system. There is huge scope for improvement in our system no two ways about it.

The world didn't start yesterday nor will it stop tomorrow you are having your time under the sun now enjoy it to the fullest. We are confident that we will have our time too sooner than later and it does not have to be at cost of any one.

The way you try to talk down India and Indians on all post is uncalled for. For all that China has achieved you and all of Chineese people know what price you have paid. It may be way of life for you but we can't live like that.

We are aware of our strenghts and our limitations and are under no false impression. We admire your rate of growth and want to achieve that but within our system. Finally we don't need any approval from you for what we do or don't do .

China is only a developing country. The country that has its time under the sun is :usflag:

But as you are in Germany now, are you a German citizen of Indian origin? If so, the term "We" or "our" refers to Germany?

China is only a developing country. The country that has its time under the sun is :usflag:

But as you are in Germany now, are you a German citizen of Indian origin? If so, the term "We" or "our" refers to Germany?

No dear any where in the world I am an INDIAN first.Yes I am based out of Germany.

By the way right now I am in Taiwan Taichung on a official visit.I am at hotel One and you are welcome to join me for a drink tonight if you are in taiwan.

If a chinese company is bidding in negative or at lowest price that is their headache. When a bid is opened the approved supplier with the lowest offer is given the order. It is as simple as that.

Yes sir this is free trade. Indian companies are directly placing orders on Chinese companies. The govts are not involved. There is a need and that is being met by the Chinese supplier in return of cash. As far as I know this is called Free Trade.

Chinese workers were asked to leave because they had illegally shown themselves to be skilled technicians in the their visa application instead of the truth that they were ordinary workers. The law was broken and they were sent back. End of the story.

Read my post again before responding with such crap.

1. Chinese companies are building the mobile network in india so you can afford to have your own mobile phone and talk to your families and friends without paying stupid high prices to those western nations.

2.Chinese companies are building the backbone of the Internet in india so you can post here.

3. Chinese power generators are supplying power to millions people in india, 10 billion USD projects are on the way. With such reliable and affordable generators designed, made and installed by Chinese, we helped you to save billions USD.

4. Chinese achievement in the past 30 years is a damn good example for you on how to develop into a more successful nation. We took the risk, did the hard work, and now we are offering our experience for free.

Where do you get this crap information from. We have enough indian telecom companies providing us with the lowest prices possible.

And btw , even if some of the above crap information was true. Remember that we are paying for it. You are not doing us a favour by providing it. Your own country is so drenched in poverty . Ever taken a trip to a village in hunan or any other damn province?
A BBC journalist once tried doing the same. The police snatched his camera.
lol

You are as much drenched in poverty as we are. If you stop exporting , your economy will die. You need us as much as we do.
BTW, some indian telecom companies

1) BSNL
2) MTNL
3) AIRTEL
4) IDEA
5) TATA INDICOM
6) RELICANCE

and several other foreign operators. THe only thing you export to us are cheap cellphones which terrorists buy and use.

So stop living in a utopian world
This is the last time i've dishonoured myself by responing to an arrogant chinese living in ignorance
Adios :sniper:

I always wonder why the India media and armed forces keep fooling Indian like this. poor Indian are already living in absolute poverty, have been denied to be better education/heath care/infrastructure for 6 decades, why they are still treated like fool by the media and the armed forces.

the US, UK, France, Japan, China all stopped building or using corvettes! wake up mate, your best corvettes in the world is another joke, it is more like a shame of your media and armed forces.
:taz:

To shchinese,

brother as always you have cracked another joke. Plz come out of your dreams, stop insulting India, Indian, Indian Forces like always. We can always have a debate. But not on a single occasion you have provided any substance.:angry:

Biggest lie of shchinese, nailed (No advance country like USA is building corvettes, more over you have included china in tht list of great nations):cheesy:

The USA is still building following corvettes and Wikipedia in same page providing link of similar ships i.e. Project 28 which is of India.

USS Freedom (LCS-1)
USS Independence (LCS-2) will probably be delivered to the US Navy at the end of 2009.

"Concept

The concept behind the littoral combat ship, as described by former Secretary of the Navy Gordon R. England, is to "create a small, fast, maneuverable and relatively inexpensive member of the DD(X) family of ships." The ship is easy to reconfigure for different roles, including anti-submarine warfare, mine countermeasures, anti-surface warfare, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, homeland defense, maritime intercept, special operations, and logistics."

Both Indian and US vessels are of about same Displacements and are made for similar tasks like anti-submarine warfare, mine countermeasures, anti-surface warfare, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance.
Project 28 (INDIA) Displacement: 2,500 tons,
USS Independence, Displacement: 2,176 tons light, 2,784 tons full

For links please refer to Wikipedia.

Above proof has nailed your lie and shows your unwanted trolling.:victory::victory:

It is also shows Indian capabilities and futuristic thinking that we are doing something advance which USA is doing at same time. :bounce:

Why always you tests the nerves? Plz grow up little men. Stop ranting and trooling.
:chilli:

show me some very basic knowledge please.

2,784 tons full makes it a completely class of warship, check it up on wiki. let me know in case you can't do it on your own.

show me some very basic knowledge please.

2,784 tons full makes it a completely class of warship, check it up on wiki. let me know in case you can't do it on your own.

Ha....Ha...:rofl::rofl: First you said USA is not making Corvette, it is stone age kind of thing. Now, when i proved you wrong you are fighting now for 274 tons which is just about 10% heavier.

It is like first you said my horse a donkey when i proved its a horse you are telling it is white color but yours of is black color hence, it is of different class.
This is what wise people calls tooling.
:victory::victory:

Now, put some pressure on your brain and read

USS Independence, Displacement: 2,176 tons light, 2,784 tons full
USS Freedom, Displacement: 3,089 tons (full load)

Can your see, from above we got to know that there is a difference of more than 10% of displacement i.e. 305 tons between the USS Independence and USS Freedom is heavier than Independence (305 tons) but they are still of same class. Like this Indian Project 28 is also of same class but more stealthy and some more vessels are under production you never know the exact displacement of the end product now.:azn:

Second point is that the Indian Vessel is intentionally made lighter.

Ah... why am i explaining to you. Leave it, you will never understand it in your whole life. :bounce::bounce:

You have a good point. A lot of Indians do boast a lot about India. Sometimes, I thought they imagine the achievements of the US belong to India. As of now, only :usflag: has the previlege to boast. But Americans do not boast, Americans are too busy getting things done instead of boasting.

Dude, are you seriously on drugs. Which part of "we will let you know when we want something from you", you dont understand? Why are you constantly begging India to buy things from US? Seriously conflicting minds!

Last edited:
I have reported this thread, this is a propaganda material which people outside india would never buy. when corvette is no longer used by the US/UK/Japan/France/China, I just don't see how the india one is the world's best.

sChinese.... India builds what it wants... and what India build it builds the best....
ur weeping on this forum has got no effect on anything...
I think i should then report ur chinese thread about ur future tank than because whole world knows what CHina builds is copies(and low quality ones....)....
or u better take up this Job of Reporting all ur threads on chinadefence because instead of building low quality weapons/platofrms u have never built anything....:rofl:

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You think China is doing all this for free?

How do you think India made the money to afford all this? by sitting on its a$$?

we must be doing something right, you sure spend a lot of time on India related threads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom