What's new

Proceedings of an IK-bashers Conference

Obviously your missing the bigger picture.:coffee:

P.S think from a neutral POV.

i don't want to hurt you but im just saying what if they had slaughtered one of your loved ones and showed you the video of that brutal killing, how would you have reacted, had you shown mercy to these brutes?

@Jazzbot bhai mein samjha tha k ap baray ho gay ho ab :D

@Jazzbot khasa samajhdar admi hay , I personally know him . but I think aadat se majboor ho jata hai kbhi kbhi :lol:

Sir g, lagta hy aap iss article ko emotionally le gaye ho.. :laugh:
Try it again with a cup of coffee. ;)

does it matters if they hang us, but bring the ultimate freedom & happiness to my country, my peoples?
we will be delighted to be dead & killed?
or just tell us, so we can go live, if thats the gruntee?
i guss, ypu know what i mean?
we are still engagged , since the shahadat of COL. IMAM shb?
we are doing what we can!
our leader is bieng targeted , he is not bieng allowed to particpate in elections?
yes genrl pervaiz musharaf!
but we hve been bashed by, ever tom dick & harry on PDF , we never made these kind of threads to bash others?

If you were kargil veteren or something then kudos and respect for you. Never knew about it.

Anyways, if anything, the thread I've created is, by no mean, against our armed forces. Its just a funny piece and portrays some realities in a funny way. Just enjoy it, and don't take it emotionally.

Last edited:
i don't want to hurt you but im just saying what if they had slaughtered one of your loved ones and showed you the video of that brutal killing, how would you have reacted, had you shown mercy to these brutes?
my reaction would be the same as it is now.

uncle jee where you hve been ?
zara abnormal fuji, s ki madad tu karo?lolzzz
really thinking about comnander, @Panther 57 ?
Though I am fan of Gen PM and feel that Pakistan saw best of indicators during his tenure. However, I personally would not want him to see sitting in NA as MNA. Not even PM. He has held the highest position in Pakistan and if he has to be in the political system, it is the same position he should be looking forward to; nothing less.

I voted for the first time after Gen Zia's referendum and voted for PTI. Though I was very clear that IK is over committing during election campaign, yet I could see a ray of hope in terms of a change from hereditary politics. Unfortunately, PTI could not secure national numbers, which now I feel is fortunately. This does not mean that the goons sitting in power now are better, but in case IK would have been PM he would have played havoc with internal and external policies. He would have delivered in health as he has the experience. I thought he would have made a difference when it comes to accountability, but when I saw his posture, gesture and stature while meeting MNS at Bani Gala, I am certain that he would not have been able to deliver in terms of accountability also. Both mine and young generation were hopeful with PTI, but unfortunately, this dream is coming to an end. His efforts has given a legal position to TTP terrorists. His pressure on government to accept TTP negotiations will make the nation pay in the long run.

With PTI losing its popularity, common man is now losing hopes, which is the most devastating of the factors. Lets all pray that we get a true leader, rather then managers and babus.

Though I am fan of Gen PM and feel that Pakistan saw best of indicators during his tenure. However, I personally would not want him to see sitting in NA as MNA. Not even PM. He has held the highest position in Pakistan and if he has to be in the political system, it is the same position he should be looking forward to; nothing less.

I voted for the first time after Gen Zia's referendum and voted for PTI. Though I was very clear that IK is over committing during election campaign, yet I could see a ray of hope in terms of a change from hereditary politics. Unfortunately, PTI could not secure national numbers, which now I feel is fortunately. This does not mean that the goons sitting in power now are better, but in case IK would have been PM he would have played havoc with internal and external policies. He would have delivered in health as he has the experience. I thought he would have made a difference when it comes to accountability, but when I saw his posture, gesture and stature while meeting MNS at Bani Gala, I am certain that he would not have been able to deliver in terms of accountability also. Both mine and young generation were hopeful with PTI, but unfortunately, this dream is coming to an end. His efforts has given a legal position to TTP terrorists. His pressure on government to accept TTP negotiations will make the nation pay in the long run.

With PTI losing its popularity, common man is now losing hopes, which is the most devastating of the factors. Lets all pray that we get a true leader, rather then managers and babus.
while I agree with most of your post one area I differ is about TTP. I agree that TTP is garbage but, sometimes you have to take the unpopular route for the long run. The really disappointing moments were the intra party election, some rats that got tickets, and his approach to rigging.

Commies are partying all over this thread

@Azland Haider , Anyone who calls himself punjabi but praises pervez musharraf is ghaddar of punjab and deserves death penality
anyone who may ever , what ever he calls himself , calls pervaiz musharaf ghadar, should also remember the fate of ADNAAN RASHEED?

thats was my POV, peoples were dreaming the sunami,s but i was certain that, he wont understand anything at all?
so here we are IK been played & destroyed politicly by the elite mafia of pakistani power structure!

anyone who may ever , what ever he calls himself , calls pervaiz musharaf ghadar, should also remember the fate of ADNAAN RASHEED?

thats was my POV, peoples were dreaming the sunami,s but i was certain that, he wont understand anything at all?
so here we are IK been played & destroyed politicly by the elite mafia of pakistani power structure!
haha enough with your IK phobia, did you hear India caught 2 Pakistani terrorist, lets go troll their thread. :D :D

Two suicide bombers arrested by UP ATS | Page 2
that's the link

Ghaddar or traitor is beyond comprehension of common man. Only those who have been in uniform at anyone point in time knows its quantum. Comments like Punjabi praising PM is also Ghaddar, or words to that effect, are the ones actually brewing regional hate among common man. We have to come out of Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pathan, Kashmiri, etc etc. First think as Pakistanis, only then attach regional pride with it. Any attempt to reverse the sequence is against federation and anti state. Being anti-state is self explanatory.

Ghaddar or traitor is beyond comprehension of common man. Only those who have been in uniform at anyone point in time knows its quantum. Comments like Punjabi praising PM is also Ghaddar, or words to that effect, are the ones actually brewing regional hate among common man. We have to come out of Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pathan, Kashmiri, etc etc. First think as Pakistanis, only then attach regional pride with it. Any attempt to reverse the sequence is against federation and anti state. Being anti-state is self explanatory.
I have to agree with you on that part, Musharraf made mistakes but he was no Ghaddar.

@Azland Haider , Anyone who calls himself punjabi but praises pervez musharraf is ghaddar of punjab and deserves death penality

Anyone who calls himself Pakistani but hates PA is a ghaddar of Pakistan

I am a Pakistani through and through and Pakistani first before anything else

Now can you please explain to us that how one`s praise of Musharraf makes him a "traitor" of Punjab ??!!

I agree with this but the question then is asked what happens to those groups that want peace, surely not all of them want to go on an unstoppable rampage.

They shall surrender unconditionally to the state . Then they may be amnestied and allowed to return to civilian life

Sir g, lagta hy aap iss article ko emotionally le gaye ho..
Try it again with a cup of coffee.

Na yar , I really enjoyed the article ... ;)

Last edited:
Glad we agree on one thing ^:tup:

But you should also keep in mind that if the state decides to execute them all (including those who surrender) , then this action will not be "unIslamic" . Fate of Banu Qurayza tribe can serve as an example !!!

But you should also keep in mind that if the state decides to execute them all (including those who surrender) , then this action will not be "unIslamic" . Fate of Banu Qurayza tribe can serve as an example !!!
If the state was smart they would use these guys to take out the real rats in the country for example that new hind group in KPK.
As for the incident you are referring to the people that were killed were non-Muslims and they broke a treaty with prophet PBUH. So my point of view is get the TTP to agree to a similar deal, get everyone to acknowledge what they agree to and if they break it then no one can be like "hey TTP didn't do anything". slaughter them like dogs after that.

As for the incident you are referring to the people that were killed were non-Muslims and they broke a treaty with prophet PBUH

Muslim jurists, such as Imam Shafi, based their judgments and decrees supporting collective punishment for treachery on the accounts of the demise of the Qurayza, with which they were well acquainted

Back
Top Bottom