What's new

President may free condemned Christian woman

Well i seriously doubt that they have the ability to do that but they can definitely cause some mayhem.
What saddens me is their utter disregard for their country, not their intentions.:frown:

Do they have the public support? Does the mentality supporting such laws have public support? That's what I'm asking.

They have their followers but public support? A big No. People deeply resent them but they have political backing of the ruling elite.

Ruling elite backs them => Ruling elite sees some profit in backing them => Ruling elite sees gaining votes/public support by backing them => Public supports such laws.

Ruling elite backs them => Ruling elite sees some profit in backing them => Ruling elite sees gaining votes/public support by backing them => Public supports such laws.

Ruling elite definitely backs them to get the votes of their supporters but those supporters don't represent the whole nation.
Check the history. Religious Political parties have never been in power in Pakistan. They have never won in Pakistan and in future the chances are even more slim because of their known support to terrorist groups. We are not that bad you know. ;)

Last edited:
Cool, President will go against verdict of Judical Process and will go out of the channel, same case as rehman Malik

I swear i will donate 1 sheep for Sadka in the name of the nation if this comes true. I so hope she is freed. Amen.

Dear brother what if she is lying just to save her self, than what will u do. Donate 2 sheeps in kaffarah and forgiveness from Allah whos Prophet she insulted, pending approval.

Sharia law is very clear on this, weather u like it or not.

It doesn't matter if she's freed because another person will become victim of this unPakistani law the next time until it is repealed for ever.

yeah u r dead right it is unPakistani law coz its sharia law.

Blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad

A blasphemer who violates the "right of Man" must seek forgiveness from the person insulted. In the case of an insult to the Prophet, the Muslim community is considered to be under an obligation to avenge the insult because the possibility of forgiveness expired upon the death of the Prophet.[2] The hadith and other writings suggest death is the proper punishment for someone who insults Prophet Muhammad.[2][89] In the hadith, Prophet Muhammad calls for the killing of several people who were mocking or scorning him. His companions and the angel Gabriel kill those who Muhammad wants dead.

Dear brother what if she is lying just to save her self, than what will u do. Donate 2 sheeps in kaffarah and forgiveness from Allah whos Prophet she insulted, pending approval.

Sharia law is very clear on this, weather u like it or not.

lying about what?

Blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad

A blasphemer who violates the "right of Man" must seek forgiveness from the person insulted. In the case of an insult to the Prophet, the Muslim community is considered to be under an obligation to avenge the insult because the possibility of forgiveness expired upon the death of the Prophet.[2] The hadith and other writings suggest death is the proper punishment for someone who insults Prophet Muhammad.[2][89] In the hadith, Prophet Muhammad calls for the killing of several people who were mocking or scorning him. His companions and the angel Gabriel kill those who Muhammad wants dead.

But tell me why the Prophet didnt kill that jewish(i think) woman who poured rubbish on him, he instead went to visit her when she fell ill? and is there any ruling about a muslim doing insult or destruction against the non muslims? we have had these examples.

So getting segregated for wearing a veil and being given a death sentence over a blasphemy that never occured is the same thing in your opinion.

A segregated women will probably be segregated in a certain place and can go about her life in normal fashion but this particular christian women has spent a year in jail becuase of false allegations. She has been tortured and harrassed, imagine the physical and emotional turmoil endured by this women and her family.

Amazing how similar the two things are.

Obviously they are not the same things.And the Action taken under the Religious Dogma is untenable in this age of Information Revolution and Freedom of Speech.I was just curious how Catholic Love for this women has erupted and came to her rescue to save her.And that effort is being strengthened up by loads of other groups which have played a role for separating a Religion from State Affairs.
My Point completely ment to highlight the fact that Aren't Banning Veil and Blasphemic laws in Essence Correlated ?? And yet it earns the support of most who waste no time taking action against Blasphemy(Religious)??

Like Terrorists Blasphemic Laws come in All forms. But kudos to the President and the Gov who took this bold step. Righteous Deed.

But tell me why the Prophet didnt kill that jewish(i think) woman who poured rubbish on him, he instead went to visit her when she fell ill? and is there any ruling about a muslim doing insult or destruction against the non muslims? we have had these examples.

Prophet life is divided in two parts 1) Makki 2) Madani.

In Makki period retaliation was not allowed from Allah and the circumstances didnt permitted coz Makki period is of Peaceful Dawah only. This woman story is of Makki period.

In Madani period a state was stablised, sharia law were introduced, there was a complete govt: running and Allah allowed muslims to retaliate if provoked or attacked, thats way all the major battles occoured around madina in self defence.

Now insulting Allah or his prophet were no longer thing to ignor.

Blasphamy is punishable by death its in Quran, hadith and sunnah, if u have any problem with that so be it.

When ever man made law will collide with Sharia law, i will support sharia law even if whole world goes against me, i dont give a dame.

Sorry brother iam only answerable to Allah not to UN human rights watch. :coffee:

Prophet life is divided in two parts 1) Makki 2) Madani.

In Makki period retaliation was not allowed from Allah and the circumstances didnt permitted coz Makki period is of Peaceful Dawah only. This woman story is of Makki period.

In Madani period a state was stablised, sharia law were introduced, there was a complete govt: running and Allah allowed muslims to retaliate if provoked or attacked, thats way all the major battles occoured around madina in self defence.

Now insulting Allah or his prophet were no longer thing to ignor.

Blasphamy is punishable by death its in Quran, hadith and sunnah, if u have any problem with that so be it.

When ever man made law will collide with Sharia law, i will support sharia law even if whole world goes against me, i dont give a dame.

Sorry brother iam only answerable to Allah not to UN human rights watch. :coffee:

you are right in most of it but

Makki and madni life gives the examples of how to present the Islam.
the two style states that if you have the power to stop that nonsense then go and stop it like they did in Madni times but if you dont have the power to stop it then neglect it, similar had been done in Makki times.
Islamic states dont have the power to implement this law now and we are living in the same era that we used to live in Makki times so plz forget her...
Prophet PBUH had been pardoned the people many times too...
Why not pakistan state.
what i have learned from studying Islam is if these blasphemy scenarios are in small numbers then forget it. But if it becomes more regular and threatening then state should take actions.
bolded part of state suggests that only state has the resposibility to implement any justice but no one in this land has the right to implement it as we saw in Gojra....
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom