Predictions about Pakistan Future (Syed Sarfraz Shah) by A.Q.Hassan Column

For across the border
:guns: trolls
trolls :moil:
:butcher:
:hang2:

I'm now interested to know the future of OLD trolls across the border.:P

A pistol,machine gun and Axe in one go ,you seem to be a deadly person

Actually some people are foresighted (by the Grace of ALLAH) they can see the future to some extent (only to an extent which ALLAH wants them to) .they basically are not sinful people like us but the one who are pious and are on right path with pure hurt.

For centuries people are predicting about the glorious future of Pakistan even before the partition happened .till today 100's of people have predicted about the glorious future of Pakistan and almost all of them also have predicted a deadly war with india but no one is able to give exact time span because only ALLAH knows the exact time .

Even people astrologers who are non-muslims too have predicted about that .

But i will request people not to argue much about them because no-one has the ability

Hope all these barbaric predictions comes out to be delusional imaginations.

My predictions:
Future of both Ind and Pak is going to be doomed if full scale war happens. Period

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

If you really want to make Pakistan a better place for the next generation, then start working in that way. Other than relying blindly on prophecies. :disagree:

My predictions:
Future of both Ind and Pak is going to be doomed if full scale war happens. Period

:what: whats barbaric in sensing a possible skirmishes over water issue which is btw a serious one. India had tried its best to instigate a war but i guess its a bad idea for all sides

My predictions:

Everyone has his own perception and right to think but i might disagree anyways .

BTW i m quite interested and thats why i have red 100 of articles regarding that and various books anyway you can hope for what is best for you and we can hope for what is best for us

End of debate lol

lay phir sardar jee vee maray gay polakhay vich main samjhya see doojay janum vich vee internet howay ga

tusi samajna band karo,rab eh hi mangda hai tawadey to;)
vaisey peshawar te bara door hai,aaram naal afghanistan pajj sakdey ho:lol:
saadey vargey kithey jaan gey

:what: whats barbaric in sensing a possible skirmishes over water issue which is btw a serious one. India had tried its best to instigate a war but i guess its a bad idea for all sides

Do you seriously believe that those skirmish will not escalate to full scale war or nuclear war(since Pak is so fond of these bombs)?
And if it does escalate I am sure I have used a moderate term 'barbaric' to express the impact.

Everyone has his own perception and right to think but i might disagree anyways .

BTW i m quite interested and thats why i have red 100 of articles regarding that and various books anyway you can hope for what is best for you and we can hope for what is best for us

End of debate lol

Do you think any possible war with India is in interest of you?

Do you seriously believe that those skirmish will not escalate to full scale war or nuclear war(since Pak is so fond of these bombs)?
And if it does escalate I am sure I have used a moderate term 'barbaric' to express the impact.

:rolleyes: if your memory works well then it was your Indian army chief who was talking about nuclear war

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Do you think any possible war with India is in interest of you?

War is Not in interest of anyone not india as well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom