What's new

Pratibha Patil grabs 2,61,000 sq ft of land meant for soldiers and officers

Well what more can we expect from her after all she has been nominated by a party which is famous for corruption:D
HU haaaa

This Pratibha fu*** Patil was a Bartan dhone wali in congress kitchen... she get the reward for her work & guess what...

she`s President of India..:woot:

One minister from rajasthan was sacked from his post just for telling her truth...

We may not give our soldiers enough ammunition, but give incidents like this to laugh, relieving their stress

AA-505785.jpg.crop_display.jpg

This Pratibha fu*** Patil was a Bartan dhone wali in congress kitchen... she get the reward for her work & guess what...

she`s President of India..:woot:

One minister from rajasthan was sacked from his post just for telling her truth...
Even if she is corrupt it doesn't give u the right to start abusing someone who is probably 50 years older than u , so plz mind your language . She still is the president of the nation

Even if she is corrupt it doesn't give u the right to start abusing someone who is probably 50 years older than u , so plz mind your language . She still is the president of the nation

I did not vote her for President ship nor you had ... so no I dont mind the useless rubber stamp like her abused...

I did not vote her for President ship nor you had ... so no I dont mind the useless rubber stamp like her abused...
Ah ha ....read post #36 .
Since she is quite older than u , (unless u r in 70's :lol:) i think she doesnt really deserves gaali galoch :pop:

Being elder doesn't mean that they can get away with anything.

If anyone ditches the faith of 1.3 bn people, he/she deserves much more than despite of color, cast, age etc

I was thinking to attain sanyas is buddhia ko abhi bhi jawani chaa rahi hai .. ullu ki pathhi
but how credible is this newS?

I don't know if you remember, but there were the similar news in media when she was elected as President. Her family members are already been stucked in various scams.

Going by the postings of the members, there is no one who supports her for presidentship. When she was proposed as candidate, I have to search internet to find out who she is. Compare her with Dr. Kalam, she is a disaster. Thank goodness, it is only ceremonial post.

Back
Top Bottom