What's new

PPP has promised to give control of Karachi to their residents, thats why MQM has joined sindh govt

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PPP has promised to give control of Karachi to their residents, thats why MQM has joined sindh govt

ARY Ab tak Sadaf Abdul Jabbar with MQM Khalid Maqbool(09 May 2014) @ 07:52

Last edited:
PPP has promised to give control of Karachi to terrorist group called MQM that's why joined sindh govt..

ARY Ab tak Sadaf Abdul Jabbar with MQM Khalid Maqbool(09 May 2014) @ 07:55

yes sure PPP has promised MQM since 1989-90s, for the elimaination of urdu speakers in karachi, thats what all karachi peoples knows about the promisses done between MQM, PPP?

PPP has promised to give control of Karachi to terrorist group called MQM that's why joined sindh govt..

Which terrorist is supporting KPK? MQM? Truth is always bitter and even so many urdu speaking die, we didn't lift arms and fight with govt, but always in the name of our rights you people called us Terrorist or MQM. Stop doing these non sense and note that first we are Muslim and then Pakistani then FULL STOP. I am not an MQM supporter but my family saw few days back something which is beyond humanity and If Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was alive they will called all of them non-muslim. @Talon you know what i was talking about.

yes sure PPP has promised MQM since 1989-90s, for the elimaination of urdu speakers in karachi, thats what all karachi peoples knows about the promisses done between MQM, PPP?

im not hoping much, but MQM did succeed in bringing SPLGO in the very end of the govt, the documents were signed overnight

if SPLGO is brought again, it will be a great news not only for karachi and Sindh, for starters, things can go forwad from there

Which terrorist is supporting KPK? MQM? Truth is always bitter and even so many urdu speaking die, we didn't lift arms and fight with govt, but always in the name of our rights you people called us Terrorist or MQM. Stop doing these non sense and note that first we are Muslim and then Pakistani then FULL STOP. I am not an MQM supporter but my family saw few days back something which is beyond humanity and If Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was alive they will called all of them non-muslim. @Talon you know what i was talking about.

I also live in Karachi and i know what MQM is all about... there are some good thing which i support of MQM but saying this MQM is sole Representative of Karachi People or Mahajir is a big mistake.... i also faced many thing along my father so stop playing victim card...

This is the last chance of an MQM - PPP alliance if they fail to perform they are history and both knew this well

im not hoping much, but MQM did succeed in bringing SPLGO in the very end of the govt, the documents were signed overnight

if SPLGO is brought again, it will be a great news not only for karachi and Sindh, for starters, things can go forwad from there
ifs & buts?
5 years wasted, this & that?
what is the end result, friend?
MQM workers been kidnnapped , tortured & thrown ?
can this SPLGO , bring them back?
friend, i m hopless with MQM +PPP relationship ok?
hopefully you ill understand my feelings & really the feelings of whole MQM supporters?

ARY Ab tak Sadaf Abdul Jabbar with MQM Khalid Maqbool(09 May 2014) @ 07:52

Haha promise of PPP wah bhy

Only two ministries if to give MQM then this alliance would be ok. 1) Home ministry 2) municipal ministry.

Last edited:
I also live in Karachi and i know what MQM is all about... there are some good thing which i support of MQM but saying this MQM is sole Representative of Karachi People or Mahajir is a big mistake.... i also faced many thing along my father so stop playing victim card...
You are an old member but you even dont know that @ghazaliy2k is not Urdu speaker. and he doesn't belong to Karachi. @ghazaliy2k kindly get corrected to me if I am wrong.
Nobody says that MQM has whole representation of Urdu speaking population. but yes it 60 to 80 percent. and nobody can deny it. If you would then you must be called liar.

You are an old member but you even dont know that @ghazaliy2k is not Urdu speaker. and he doesn't belong to Karachi. @ghazaliy2k kindly get corrected to me if I am wrong.
Nobody says that MQM has whole representation of Urdu speaking population. but yes it 60 to 80 percent. and nobody can deny it. If you would then you must be called liar.

the guy you are replying to is a die hard PTI supporter, so you can understand

I have no problem with Urdu speaking 80% of my friends are Urdu speaking but I have problem with MQM because of its terrorist wing which most of Karachi people have.... I have no problem with MQM being a political party and no denying of the fact that it's a biggest party but table are turning... MQM is still living in 90 era which has gone MQM should changed its strategy.... What they wanted to achieve in 90 they have accomplished now they should become a full political party with no terrorist wing....

I have no problem with Urdu speaking 80% of my friends are Urdu speaking but I have problem with MQM because of its terrorist wing which most of Karachi people have.... I have no problem with MQM being a political party and no denying of the fact that it's a biggest party but table are turning... MQM is still living in 90 era which has gone MQM should changed its strategy.... What they wanted to achieve in 90 they have accomplished now they should become a full political party with no terrorist wing....

First Terrorist wing in Pakistan was introduce by PPP and follows by Jamat Islami and later all political parties in Pakistan having terrorist wings and that is why i didn't support any party and my party is only Pakistan and i will support that till my last breath, but when you guys target us (Urdu speaking) then i feel sad myself. Situation in Pakistan is that no body is faithful to this country but only two parties having educated peoples and not having any nawab, chawdery etc. and that is MQM and PTI. This is the reason that whole media is given negative news to both parties because it is sponsor by these nawabs, chawdery etc. Once these party have some power then they will deliver us for sure and it is because of educated highly professional middle class they have. Karachi was out of control since 1972 and it was never recover since because this city never support ruling class or party and always asked betterment of the country/ city and that is why in Democracy rules no fund was located to this city and it is now more than 40 years that no major development was happened in Karachi the highest Tax Prayer city of this country. Anyways we have to stick together and fight for Pakistan and make sure these corrupt puppets of foreign sponsor didn't hurt our country.

I am urdu speaking and currently living Muscat and back in Karachi my house is in PECHS block 6 and i will be on my vacation in August and if you want then we can meet and i don't support any party and didn't given to anyone. Now tell me about your self b/c you s=asked me any explanation and now you own one.

Last edited:
First Terrorist wing in Pakistan was introduce by PPP and follows by Jamat Islami and later all political parties in Pakistan having terrorist wings and that is why i didn't support any party and my party is only Pakistan and i will support that till my last breath, but when you guys target us (Urdu speaking) then i feel sad myself. Situation in Pakistan is that no body is faithful to this country but only two parties having educated peoples and not having any nawab, chawdery etc. and that is MQM and PTI. This is the reason that whole media is given negative news to both parties because it is sponsor by these nawabs, chawdery etc. Once these party have some power then they will deliver us for sure and it is because of educated highly professional middle class they have. Karachi was out of control since 1972 and it was never recover since because this city never support ruling class or party and always asked betterment of the country/ city and that is why in Democracy rules no fund was located to this city and it is now more than 40 years that no major development was happened in Karachi the highest Tax Prayer city of this country. Anyways we have to stick together and fight for Pakistan and make sure these corrupt puppets of foreign sponsor didn't hurt our country.

I am urdu speaking and currently living Muscat and back in Karachi my house is in PECHS block 6 and i will be on my vacation in August and if you want then we can meet and i don't support any party and didn't given to anyone. Now tell me about your self b/c you s=asked me any explanation and now you own one.
bieng emotional, in karachi allways bern found a fatal mistake?
remember that?
i mmnot asking , i m just giving?
think about it?

Back
Top Bottom