What's new

PPP has promised to give control of Karachi to their residents, thats why MQM has joined sindh govt

I am urdu speaking and currently living Muscat and back in Karachi my house is in PECHS block 6 and i will be on my vacation in August and if you want then we can meet and i don't support any party and didn't given to anyone. Now tell me about your self b/c you s=asked me any explanation and now you own one.
Thanx to correcting me. So you live near of ambala bakery :D

Which terrorist is supporting KPK? MQM? Truth is always bitter and even so many urdu speaking die, we didn't lift arms and fight with govt, but always in the name of our rights you people called us Terrorist or MQM. Stop doing these non sense and note that first we are Muslim and then Pakistani then FULL STOP. I am not an MQM supporter but my family saw few days back something which is beyond humanity and If Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was alive they will called all of them non-muslim. @Talon you know what i was talking about.
woh wali thread in which you were hurt naa?

I am urdu speaking and currently living Muscat and back in Karachi my house is in PECHS block 6 and i will be on my vacation in August and if you want then we can meet and i don't support any party and didn't given to anyone. Now tell me about your self b/c you s=asked me any explanation and now you own one.
Yo kid! Never give your address away on a public website...Pata nai kay say kaysay log bhathain hain idher!

Thanx to correcting me. So you live near of ambala bakery :D

No i am not read my post again and nice try

woh wali thread in which you were hurt naa?

Yo kid! Never give your address away on a public website...Pata nai kay say kaysay log bhathain hain idher!
Yes wohi wali and PECHS is so big that he need one year to find me and any way now we are moving to another area:-)

Last edited:
No i am not read my post again and nice try

Yes wohi wali and PECHS is so big that he need one year to find me and any way now we are moving to another area:-)
hey mr, big?
its will not take too long, to find out who from which family is living in OMAN, comming when?
so, as Talon said, follow it up?
if you are not wearing the seat belts durring take offs & landings, it not makes you brave, but just another stupid? ok

tumhare ghar daaka daalne arahun, i know where u exactly live
awaoo tu zara khusboo laga key?:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom