What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

Because its undemocratic, corrupt, among other things? Just compare to west and see how far we are behind in such things. Being better of than lets say Iran or N.Korea isnt enough.

Turkmenistan has adopted Latin script, haven't it? The story of Latin script in Azerbaijan is actually older than post-Soviet period, it was first adopted in 1920s.

Mate this has nothing to do with beeing ignorant, i mean its is an offensive word and you should respect the religious feelings of others.
Their religious feelings are based on ignorance... but you can't tell them that, they'll get offended.

And since you're all up at night, you mustn't have anything better to do than watching this:
nevermind me, I sleep 3-4 hours a day, it's my normal routine.
@ASQ-1918
I thought you were talking about Turkey and I was just about to support you :)

I was thinking that military companies, and even state weapons factories in Azerbaijan should be tied to SSM in Turkey, but since SSM undersecretary has changed, and I don't like the new guy, it's too late. :/

Their religious feelings are based on ignorance... but you can't tell them that, they'll get offended.
And since you're all up at night, you mustn't have anything better to do than watching this:
Im not in the mood for watching religious vids, im just for mutual respect nothing else.

Just wondering , why don't you like the government in Baku?
1) It is not democratic. 2) Armenians are still in our soil. 3)He has not done anything for South Azerbaijan people to reach to their democratic needs. 4)Corruption, maybe it is not as much as Iran, but there is still a lot of corruption. 5) Buying a house is insanely pricy in the Capital. 6) There is still too much dependency on Russians
There are some positive sides as well: 1)They have limited the religious influences 2) Economically speaking, Azerbaijan has better economical conditions 3)They have been successful in Education, sports and culture sections

Because its undemocratic, corrupt, among other things? Just compare to west and see how far we are behind in such things. Being better of than lets say Iran or N.Korea isnt enough.

Turkmenistan has adopted Latin script, haven't it? The story of Latin script in Azerbaijan is actually older than post-Soviet period, it was first adopted in 1920s.
:tup:

1) It is not democratic. 2) Armenians are still in our soil. 3)He has not done anything for South Azerbaijan people to reach to their democratic needs. 4)Corruption, maybe it is not as much as Iran, but there is still a lot of corruption. 5) Buying a house is insanely pricy in the Capital. 6) There is still too much dependency on Russians
There are some positive sides as well: 1)They have limited the religious influences 2) Economically speaking, Azerbaijan has better economical conditions 3)They have been successful in Education, sports and culture sections

:tup:

I wasn't happy with the government aswell for awhile
but then Aliyev started getting rid of corrupt rats in the army , although I wish they would rot in jail ,at least they are not in the army anymore

nevermind me, I sleep 3-4 hours a day, it's my normal routine.
@ASQ-1918
I thought you were talking about Turkey and I was just about to support you :)

I was thinking that military companies, and even state weapons factories in Azerbaijan should be tied to SSM in Turkey, but since SSM undersecretary has changed, and I don't like the new guy, it's too late. :/

.Turkish officials are making frequent visits to Azerbaijan
so there is definitely some deal getting worked on

What makes you think that you are not ignorant yourself?
I AM ignorant myself... But anyone who defends sharia has a 8086 for brains and I have i7 broadwell.
.Turkish officials are making frequent visits to Azerbaijan
so there is definitely some deal getting worked on
I don't want deals, I want total industrial integration. I want Turkey's and Azerbaijan's defence industries to become one and work on the projects together.

Last edited:
Turkmenistan has adopted Latin script, haven't it? The story of Latin script in Azerbaijan is actually older than post-Soviet period, it was first adopted in 1920s
yes but they made a lot of mistake when they adopting Latin script thats make my mad cuz those mistakes make it unreadable for me . i can read azeri and turkish but i cant read turkmen :hitwall: dude they are A$$holes they have no love for us . i remember when they get independence instead of coming and asking name of days and month niyazof just named his mother's father's and other his family members name as name of days of week :angry: i call it turkmenistan culture catastrophe just image if i named days of week with name of PDF members :disagree: like this

Sunday = @Targon'sday
Monday = @Sinan'sday
teusday = @rmi5'sday
wednesday = @ASQ-1918 18's day
thursday = @usernameless's day
Friday = @T-123456'sday
Saturday = @xenon54 'sday

What day today is ? it's @Sinan's day , this is ridicule :mad: they should come and ask these things from us but they didn't they have no support for us at least you and turkish gov make consulate in tabriz but they wont make consulate in our area so we may could learn how to read or write there is small populatios of kazakhs live in gorgan for this kasakhistan make consulate here but nothing for us

they have some kind of crazy nationalism which says only turkmens in akhal area are only real turkmens the rest ARE NOT this including other turkmens of turkmenistan whom are not from akhal teke they live in miserable life while akhal teke turkmens have far better life than they have we remember they when they said iranian turkmens are NOT turkmen they can go to hell :mad:

we turkmens have a lot of problems it wont change in few years i fear it wont change at all :hitwall: long time we fighting for independence now when we get one , we get something like this :mad:

Last edited:
Well, if people don't change it, it will not change :) unfortunately, eastern peoples including us hasn't got the same awareness as western peoples, we don't like whats going on in the country but we do not try to change either :)

I think we should open a consulate or something that represents Turkey at Turkmen region in Iran, we should make them girls love Turkey :D btw that girl from facebook I showed ou yesterday, most of the musicians, movies, tv series she liked in facebook are from Turkey :D

Do you watch tv series with subtitles ?

@ghara ghan dude it sounds like Sacha Baron Cohen's film Dictator :) Aladeen mothafucka

It's ridiculous, you need to get your shit together
lol i think the made "the dictator" from niyazof life lol and yes we getting our $hit with them to gather

Yes i got my favourite day. :p:
you are lucky guy than :yahoo:

Well, if people don't change it, it will not change :) unfortunately, eastern peoples including us hasn't got the same awareness as western peoples, we don't like whats going on in the country but we do not try to change either :)
fully agree :tup:

I think we should open a consulate or something that represents Turkey at Turkmen region in Iran, we should make them girls love Turkey :D
:woot: that would be awesome if this things happens :victory:

btw that girl from facebook I showed you yesterday, most of the musicians, movies, tv series she liked in facebook are from Turkey :D
search more you ill find most of turkmens do that :enjoy: if you come in our houses you will see we have turkish singers wallpaper on our walls lol

Do you watch tv series with subtitles ?
no :o: we just watch and learn it :p: subtitles is pain :undecided: we have no problem in listening but reading :undecided: is difficult although i suppurt marriage between turkmen and turks :yahoo:

Honestly I couldn't imagine Iranian Turkmens having that much affiliation to Turkey if I didn't met you :D
:o: why ?

I also found a Oktay from same town :D
lol there are a lot of oktay but sadly you wont see it in future cuz turkmen names are banned in iran i cant put my child name with turkmen names they wont give you ID Cart . here most of turkmens child have persian/arabic name in their id cart but they were call by their turkmen name in house or street :angry: this is one of the things which turkmenistan could help if they wasn't a$$hole

Because I didn't thought they would know Turkey that well in Iran :D sadly Iranian Turkmens are not much known here, Azeri are better known :/

Thats sad men :/ but its cool to see you at least resist the assimiliation attempt :)

That Oktay I found is looks like in his 20s and looks quite handsome(God I will look like gay again :D)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom