What's new

Post-mortem: Karachi Airport Attack

First :It was said that no plane was damaged.
Now: An old grounded plane was damaged. but damage is minor. and plane was about to be retired soon.
Next: There was extensive damage to PIA and CAA, which need billions of rupee to repairs (all billions will go to some ones pocket).
Finaly: Karachi airport attack was indian-israely attempt to crush PIA and to seek stop airtraffic to Paksitan.

All lies lies we tell ourselves.

PIA Pakistan to retire B747-300s following Hajj season | Airline and Aviation Forums | Airnation.net Social Hangar

This damage can get repaired but not like what happened when Kamra Base was attacked or other places whole planes were completely destroyed

But there is something common in botch cases .. THEIR LIES ...
They lied over Kamra, they lied over Mehran and they lied here as well.
This 747 was the only flying Jumbo we had, if I am not wrong.
The main participant of HAJ flights ... and believe me repairing these damages would take months.

I wn't think the PIA will repair this plane.

Already coming towards the end of it's life...the pressure bulkhead has been breached, so it's not as simple as it looks.

There won't be much of a margin for profit in this airplane.

what about the damaged Shaheen airline plane??? i was told, that took some rounds too, but i guess Govt's definition of damage is "getting blown up in pieces" ???

and the damage is not minor as being said,if i can see correctly, fuselage has been breached

First :It was said that no plane was damaged.
Now: An old grounded plane was damaged. but damage is minor. and plane was about to be retired soon.
Next: There was extensive damage to PIA and CAA, which need billions of rupee to repairs (all billions will go to some ones pocket).
Finaly: Karachi airport attack was indian-israely attempt to crush PIA and to seek stop airtraffic to Paksitan.

All lies lies we tell ourselves.

How many Jews and Hindus did you guys kill in that incident genius ? Stop trolling a serious issue

An A380 had an accident in Toronto a couple of months back, No. 2 engine hit a Jetway while taxiing. The nose cowling was damaged, and it costed them over half a million dollars to fix.
This aircraft, on the other hand, has damaged on the pressurized vessel. Just to give you an estimate, the smallest repair on 737's pressurized vessel costs well over &10,000. (not my estimate, I'm quoting a Crew Chief of an airline that operates 737-800)
This aircraft will require a huge sheet metal repair! Plus wiring, insulation, cabin equipment, etc

They will make more money by salvaging it than to repair it and fly for less than a year.

You're right to an extent. But keep in mind that engine damage is a whole different deal. Simply testing the engine post-repair can run over $100,000.

Good to see at least some people started questioning official version. Truth is first step towards improvement and accountability.

You're right to an extent. But keep in mind that engine damage is a whole different deal. Simply testing the engine post-repair can run over $100,000.

Well, the engine wasn't damage, just the inlet, or engine anti ice surface i should say
That structure is considered part of the air frame, just like the fuselage

747s should be retired. These ones were built in the 70s !

This one has also reached its life.

Damaged Boeing 737-229C

khi_jun10f.jpg

An A380 had an accident in Toronto a couple of months back, No. 2 engine hit a Jetway while taxiing. The nose cowling was damaged, and it costed them over half a million dollars to fix.
This aircraft, on the other hand, has damaged on the pressurized vessel. Just to give you an estimate, the smallest repair on 737's pressurized vessel costs well over &10,000. (not my estimate, I'm quoting a Crew Chief of an airline that operates 737-800)
This aircraft will require a huge sheet metal repair! Plus wiring, insulation, cabin equipment, etc

They will make more money by salvaging it than to repair it and fly for less than a year.

My dad came on that aircraft....

Last edited:
Was it a false flag operation carried out to blame TTP and make case against TTP ?

Ffs,
Minor damage....

Take damage into account if the place is completely destoryed or lost half of its sh*t....

Back
Top Bottom