What's new

Post a picture of yourself

@al-Hasani

It's very small but hah haha is that you ?? Look at this guy putting all of us to shame. The chicks need to see this. :lol:

@OCguy

Yeah IKR, it's a thread for shritless men now. :D

I told you.:lol:
Anyway they already saw other photos last summer. Just ask around.

If we exchange Facebook profiles (meaning no privacy anymore at all) you can see more.:lol: No, that's the most "revealing" photo I have of myself. It's not like you can see much anyway. Of course this photo was designed for the other counterpart and I have to give a good impression here in Denmark. The girls are rather wild but of course I keep away from all that.

@MOHSENAM

You envious?:lol:

@Hazzy997

You are the first person here anyway that thought of me like some kind of spiritually pious Saudi Arabian of some sort.:lol: I don't really know why.

I am not sure about Michigan but if you have ever visited Western Europe and the main cities here and lived here for years you would get a cultural shock at how some of the Arab males behave. Not only that but Muslims in general. I am talking nightlife and everything. You think that UAE is bad? Then come to Copenhagen Friday night and check out the local nightclubs, pubs etc. and in all of them you will find Danes of Arab, Turkish etc. ancestry partying next to girls of Danish and MIddle Eastern ancestry.

This is the reality. In my University class there are very few pious Muslim girls. Most don't even wear a headscarf to begin with and many drink alcohol. Most that do this are Kurds or Turks though. But still Muslim at least by name.

I don't think that it is any different in the US. The Arabs in the US are very liberal since many of them are not even Muslims to begin with but Christians or atheists.

Also we already know that a night out in Casablanca, Algiers, Tunis, Cairo, Beirut and earlier Damascus (not much now for obvious reasons), Abu Dhabi is not any different. It's only a few conservative Arab countries where such things are not happening in the public eye but in closed compounds or behind the doors.

In this day and age with Facebook, Twitter, social media, movies etc. most people want to imitate the Western ideal. Women are obsessed with fashion and men with the good and fast life. Many want to live that out but not all can. Those are normal urges. I am sure the same is the case in Palestine.

I am not necessarily talking about drinking here but just going out with friends.

Well he is a Farooqi. So paternally at least and partially.:meeting: But in this case millions of Sadah are Arab too.:lol:

Are you sure? I have an oral exam at 13.00 PM tomorrow. Never been that nervous in my life. Not sure if I will survive the night. Should be studying the last details but I am on PDF and Facebook instead and the Russia-South Korea game is playing in the background.:lol:

I am going to fail badly.:laughcry:

More people should post.

These words gave me the utmost weird vibe, :omghaha:

These words gave me the utmost weird vibe, :omghaha:

Oral exam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't worry I felt awkward writing it and still do. But that's apparently the name of it in English.:omghaha:

Many science programs require students pursuing a bachelor's degree to finish the program by taking an oral exam or a combination of oral and written exams in order to show how well a student has comprehended the material studied in the program. Usually study guides or a syllabus are made available so that the students may prepare for the exam by reviewing practice questions and topics likely to be on the exam.

I am finishing my bachelor degree this summer.

@Hazzy997

You are the first person here anyway that thought of me like some kind of spiritually pious Saudi Arabian of some sort.:lol: I don't really know why.

I am not sure about Michigan but if you have ever visited Western Europe and the main cities here and lived here for years you would get a cultural shock at how some of the Arab males behave. Not only that but Muslims in general. I am talking nightlife and everything. You think that UAE is bad? Then come to Copenhagen Friday night and check out the local nightclubs, pubs etc. and in all of them you will find Danes of Arab, Turkish etc. ancestry partying next to girls of Danish and MIddle Eastern ancestry.

This is the reality. In my University class there are very few pious Muslim girls. Most don't even wear a headscarf to begin with and many drink alcohol. Most that do this are Kurds or Turks though. But still Muslim at least by name.

I don't think that it is any different in the US. The Arabs in the US are very liberal since many of them are not even Muslims to begin with but Christians or atheists.

No I didn't think so. :D

I'm culturally strong which eventually translates into pious. Ever since I was small I had commitments which eventually made me a little religious.

As for Copenhagen, of course I know that bro. It's not surprising there since it isn't secret. :P

But in the UAE I was shocked as a child at things there you didn't expect. But, there are also a good portion of well behaved people there. You just have to look around. :D

Gaza is just conservative more and so naturally we all become that way. The ones that come to West all change.

Everthing here is liberal duh! :)

I'm confused, is he or not?

Let's have a vote. Who here believes that was Hasani? :D

I'm culturally strong which eventually translates into pious. Ever since I was small I had commitments which eventually made me a little religious.

As for Copenhagen, of course I know that bro. It's not surprising there since it isn't secret. :P

But in the UAE I was shocked as a child at things there you didn't expect. But, there are also a good portion of well behaved people there. You just have to look around. :D

Gaza is just conservative more and so naturally we all become that way. The ones that come to West all change.

Let's have a vote. Who here believes that was Hasani? :D

That's hard to say. I had another view of him. BTW I am more handsome than him.

You know just as well that I care a lot about Arab culture, the Arab world and our Islamic values etc. It's not about this. I just stopped being a fan of rigid interpretations in general. You remember my last discussion about music in Islam.

Copenhagen is worse off in that field than any other city I have visited or lived in. The truth is that it's easy to do "unlawful" stuff here. Much of the social gatherings are centered around on thing. Alcohol.

What happened in the UAE? Are you talking about locals or what?

Except you.:lol:

That's hard to say. I had another view of him. BTW I am more handsome than him.

Of course you are. Yet you never posted a photo of yourself so how can we know. I even posted a photo of my leg here which 50 plus users saw months ago.

Back
Top Bottom