What's new

Population now 14.80cr

indeed well done. BD has done a good job on population stabilization. best fertility rate in s asia at 2.3, india 2.7 and pakistans 4

I think the role of government in reducing growth rate is overstated. Once some 85% people were earning their living from agriculture. Traditional farming required more manpower. Also mortality rate was high. So large number of offspring was rewarding. With the advent of tractors, cheap chemical fertilizers, insecticides and hybrid seeds cultivation became easier and return from unit area of land increased many fold. To meet family demand for food large manpower was no longer required. Also food became cheaper. Once hunger was satisfied new demands arose and prices of nonfood commodities increased. Many people changed occupation because of low income from land. At this point large family became a burden instead of an advantage.

Well good thing is now a days nuclear family is more popular among Bangladeshi's. But still lacking are there. Like un-equal education to all. Govt is trying to do some standardization, but that would take a good 10-15 years to get the benefit started with the introduction of JSC and all. Improper urban planning. Short sighted leaderships...well what can I say it's a bit of boring list.

By the way, any one watched Shakib playing in IPL ??

By the way, any one watched Shakib playing in IPL ??

Yes he has played mind blowing.He really dominated the game.
He was unable to proov himself but today he really did it.

I think Tamim also get the chance.

Using condom you wont get the hot pleasure that you will get without using it :P. So pills (kash fuler norom chhua ;)) can be alternative but it increase chances of cancer for the females.

hate condoms, just make her go on the pill or plan B:hang2:

BBS guy they did not go from door to door. They have not gone to our apartment and same also apply to many other people from all across the country. Matia also in her speech said that they did not go to her apartment where 52 family lives. See the news many prothom-alo reader also said the same. One guy who worked with BBS voluntarily has said that they just take some sample and calculate population based on that. This reveals why there is mismatch in the report.

You can not also nullify the concern of Matia Chowdhury as she said what is based on food needs and import data of the country.

Well they came to my home, so did they in my village home too. They might miss some people while they were not home the time they went. Not everybody was present at my home but they asked the people who sleeped over till 6 am that morning should be included in their data. They conducted the census all at a time all over the country including the floating population. Even the people at train were included. Now doing so, a lot of people got excluded in the actual data as there is no scope to revisit the same place due to constant movement of people. To correct this problem, they did post census survey which calculated the excluded people and another 50 lacs were added to the actual number.

I found the system very scientific.

Actually informal sex education is given in class itself. When you are in Class 8-9, you get some insight of human intercourse in Biology class itself. Then STD, condoms, family planning....blaah blah...well I remember those days...co-ed school was fun eh,

Yap our biology teacher always used to make me read all those stuffs and were embarrassing in front of the girls. They were fcking laughing all through the class and made me more nervous.

Yap our biology teacher always used to make me read all those stuffs and were embarrassing in front of the girls. They were fcking laughing all through the class and made me more nervous.

:lol:bro, my first bio class in class 5 was fantastic, the same happened the chicks used to laugh during that. I remember there was this girl who sat beside me, i told her i have never felt breasts before and i would be very happy if she let me touch her.:smokin:i convinced her to let me....my first action....never will forget the face:lol:

Actually our biology teacher was more ---what to say frank. He used to describe us vividly. It was fun actually. Most of the girls used to go red in those classes. And we would shout--"Sir when will we be having practical classes for this chapter???" And very cheeky answers we used to get also from him.

Back
Top Bottom