What's new

Poor Sharukh Khan an Indian loyal labeled disloyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were an india @karan.1970, i would say, shahrukh khan should migrate to pakistan, if he gets killed, it will be his fault, that he was a muslim

Dost are you on drugs.....Our people are trying to run from Pakistan and you are trying SRK to come to Pakistan....lol

what terror saeed do? did he blow your skirt?

Everyone know what he has done......I am Pakistani and I totally believe that he is behind 26/11 ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dost are you on drugs.....Our people are trying to run from Pakistan and you are trying SRK to come to Pakistan....lol

Everyone know what he has done......I am Pakistani and I totally believe that he is behind 26/11 ****.

Atleat someone got the guts... You gain respect dude...

We have nothing like she is muslim or hindu over here.... yap if guy is good we don't have any problem.. It seem you got brain washed. Come and see the life in reality.. Believe your eyes.. Few incident happen in ever country... Even your country having shias killng but that does not mean that you dont respect you people.. Thing are like that. 1 or 2 incident does not define the country and people views.

Yea i am brain washed :D
I mean what was the need for you to bring your Gf in this topic? I will not speak about hinduism or sikism but a muslim men or women cannot marry with hindu/sikh(or any Polytheists person) as per Islamic teaching so it dont make sense to have them as gf/bf. Its different matter if they don't claim to be the followers of Islam then people can do whatever they wish

If you dont have hindu or muslim things over there then why why this happened month ago

@indian_foxhouds......I believe in right and wrong things only.....Religion gaya tail (oil) lainay......I know what happend and we Pakistani should not worry about anyone else at this time except our own matter. Sorry to SRK.....

Dost are you on drugs..

No he is not behind 26/11 if you are pakistani then believe in decision of Lahore high court

On October 12, 2009, the Lahore High Court quashed all cases against Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and set him free. The court also notified that Jama'at-ud-Da'wah is not a banned organization and can work freely in Pakistan. Justice Asif Saeed Khosa, one of two judges hearing the case, observed "In the name of terrorism we cannot brutalise the law

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mean what was the need for you to bring your Gf in this topic? I will not speak about hinduism or sikism but a muslim men or women cannot marry with hindu/sikh(or any Polytheists person) as per Islamic teaching so it dont make sense to have them as gf/bf. Its different matter if they don't claim to be the followers of Islam then people can do whatever they wish

If you dont have hinu or muslim thinsg there then why why this happened month ago

In india 1st every one is indian and indian law says we can marry anyone who is atleast 18 for girls and 21 for guy... I brng because your friend speaking bull ****. Muslims are treated equaly in india. So you mean to srk marrd to gauri is not vaild. Your speaker saeed asking srk to come india, if allow his wife too??

No he is not behind 26/11 if you are pakistani then believe in decision of Lahore high court

On October 12, 2009, the Lahore High Court quashed all cases against Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and set him free. The court also notified that Jama'at-ud-Da'wah is not a banned organization and can work freely in Pakistan. Justice Asif Saeed Khosa, one of two judges hearing the case, observed "In the name of terrorism we cannot brutalise the law

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh bhai our court is not even giving saaza to our own criminal....what makes you believe he is going to Hafeez saeed......I don't believe in any of those court cases. ALL are crap sub kay sub bik chukay hain.......each and everyone.....

If you dont have hindu or muslim things over there then why why this happened month ago

There is no doubt that Hindu Muslim marriages are few, but they are increasing at alarming rate. May be in next 20 to 30 years, Hindu-Muslim marriages would become common.

There is no doubt that Hindu Muslim marriages are few, but they are increasing at alarming rate. May be in next 20 to 30 years, Hindu-Muslim marriages would become common.

Dude its damn common here... Trust me.
These hindu muslim thing you can only see in election and in politics..
But in reality only hand full people hate muslim who is bit orthodox...

In india 1st every one is indian and indian law says we can marry anyone who is atleast 18 for girls and 21 for guy... I brng because your friend speaking bull ****. Muslims are treated equaly in india. So you mean to srk marrd to gauri is not vaild. Your speaker saeed asking srk to come india, if allow his wife too??

so you are having muslim gf mean Muslim are being treated equally :lol:

Yea shah rukh khan and Gauri marriage is not valid and marriage of you and your gf will also not be valid as per Islamic laws(fatwa no 0001)
It might be valid according to civil laws

There are many of your brothers in india who claim that india belong to Hindu and they or constitution of india define hindu as someone who belong to religion originated in land called india ( i.e Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism or Sikhism) if India belong to hindu then muslim become outsiders

if i were an india @karan.1970, i would say, shahrukh khan should migrate to pakistan, if he gets killed, it will be his fault, that he was a muslim

But you are not.. There is a reason why we sent the likes of you to Pakistan in 1947 :D

so you are having muslim gf mean Muslim are being treated equally :lol:

Yea shah rukh khan and Gauri marriage is not valid and marriage of you and your gf will also not be valid as per Islamic laws(fatwa no 0001)
It might be valid according to civil laws

There are many your brothers in india who claim that india belong to Hindu and they or constitution of india define hindu as someone who belong to religion originated in land called india ( i.e Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism or Sikhism) if India belong to hindu then muslim become outsiders

Its your thinking... Self made story...
For of and ma family civil court rule matter the most... What matter most we will follow that.

Muslims are persecuted and tortured in India.

Oh bhai our court is not even giving saaza to our own criminal....what makes you believe he is going to Hafeez saeed......I don't believe in any of those court cases. ALL are crap sub kay sub bik chukay hain.......each and everyone.....
I may not have trust in my politicians but i have full trust and confidence in my supreme and high courts

secondly you think Pakistani court should butcher any one because India say so

Dude its damn common here... Trust me.
These hindu muslim thing you can only see in election and in politics..
But in reality only hand full people hate muslim who is bit orthodox...

I trust you. I know may couple who are inter religious. Inter religious marriages don't bother upper and upper middle class families. Middle class families are slowly accepting it, but IMO it is still an issue with middle class and lower middle class families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom