Poor Sharukh Khan an Indian loyal labeled disloyal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A heart breaking story revolve around his movie " I am khan, I am not terrorist ". SRK seems hear broken. Indian Muslim lowest then the lowest cast under majority hindu microscope. (Hindu term is not generalized).

Very sad news for Indian Muslims. Different and truculent treatment for Muslims , even not allowed to purchase flat in big cities because of Muslim Label :disagree:

Very sad news for Indian Muslims. Different and truculent treatment for Muslims , even not allowed to purchase flat in big cities because of Muslim Label :disagree:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
my all 3 neighbor muslim
big city right? how about mumbai. how about banglore and pune???? neighbor se i mean (gate kholo unka name plate dikhta hai) and share fmly relation. 1 is airforce.
2nd one in infosis and 3rt one got bajaj show room
god bless you and your small thinking about india :rolf:

And let me add my girlfriend is muslim
Name-Wali
:rofl: oh god your thinking about is at hight :rofl:

If Hindu hate his so much he would have been never be a Super Star......

A heart breaking story revolve around his movie " I am khan, I am not terrorist ". SRK seems hear broken. Indian Muslim lowest then the lowest cast under majority hindu microscope. (Hindu term is not generalized).

7765.jpg

Dude buzz off
No personal comments..
We are togeather from 10years. School,college...
Keep your e-gf for your wet dreams...
Don't wanna hear anything about her or fmaily... * BUZZ OFF *

togeather? tu getaher tu nhi? :D

what personal comment lol its you idiot who is telling her name on forum

and what the hell is gf? tum indians ko gora bunney ka boht shoq

is your sister allowed to have muslim or even bf?

7765.jpg

togeather? tu getaher tu nhi? :D

what personal comment lol its you idiot who is telling her name on forum

and what the hell is gf? tum indians ko gora bunney ka boht shoq

is your sister allowed to have muslim or even bf?

We have nothing like she is muslim or hindu over here.... yap if guy is good we don't have any problem.. It seem you got brain washed. Come and see the life in reality.. Believe your eyes.. Few incident happen in ever country... Even your country having shias killng but that does not mean that you dont respect you people.. Thing are like that. 1 or 2 incident does not define the country and people views.

Look at the crocodile tears from the other side of the border. :cheesy:

if i were an india @karan.1970, i would say, shahrukh khan should migrate to pakistan, if he gets killed, it will be his fault, that he was a muslim

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude why we Pakistani worry about everyone else....we need to mind our own businesses. Retard Rehman malik and The terror king MR. Saeed giving advice to SRK now. Total BULL $HIT.......

what terror saeed do? did he blow your skirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom