What's new

Politics over Lives??

who cares what the owner is saying, my point was logically speaking the captain of the ship who was there in that moment would have called out for Pakistani help being Pakistani ( my logical conclusion) , just as if there was an Indian captain would have called to the Indians. The owner of the ship is all about covering his arse and liability. Why are you beating this horse to death when the larger picture has me, even if you don't accept my thanks, saying that Indians are and should be thankful to the Pak military? Seems like you want to have everyone see it your way on all aspects ... please drop it or continue you agenda , while I'm done debating you. have at it---

You guys are clinging to straws because a captain who was a hostage along with others for last over one year, treated as badly as others by the captives, has no reason to play games. the only thing on his mind was safety of his crew. he promised the families of Indians to bring the crew safely and he succeeded in it.

if anyone that had played a sorry role that you Indians yourself and now you guys are just insulting the humanity

cut the crap.... pakistani captain misinformed all the indian members... and IN has a 100 percent record against this bastrads.. and who is insulting humanity ?? shame on this pathetic captain who played with the life of innocent people...

and provide us the link which says pakistan paid for indians and GOI refused to pay... we even paid pakistan at the time of floods in pakistan so stop ur BS and face the reality

mind your language ! we can see the humiliation you are facing for not raising money nor rescuing the sailors... and now coming up with utter nonsense against the hero who is brining back his boys safely from pirates.

Back
Top Bottom