What's new

Politicians Daughter wears Bikini in Burqa to show freedom to Muslim Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl behind the Niqab...An-Sofie Dewinter

dyn001_original_287_500_pjpeg_2560497_5947d242ca649a2da518242e03de2201.jpg

an-sofie-dewinter.jpg

Can't Mods just lock this stupid thread?

I fail to see what makes her so hot. If anything, she needs to hit the gym..

Here's a much better-looking person in a burqa..now guess who? :tongue:

m222426477.jpg

^

WAIT WHAT? DID THE BHARATI ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE?

Ohh Shutup. An Indian talking about freedom what a irony, have you guys forgotten about sati?

actually we have forgotten...because that was about 100 years ago...duh....not in 21st century...not in 2012...

^

A. You are a liar.

B. Don't make me take potshots at Indians, because I have infinite ammunition.

Well, actually it's the Muslims womens choice if they want to wear a burqa... Depends on what your logic is if the Muslim women see you as a slave to men society as you are wearing a bikini.

Telling a woman what she can or cannot wear is oppressive. You can't say bikini is good and burkha is bad. Get a life trollers.

no one in west forces their daughter or wife to wear anything...it 100% the choice of the women..but its not the case with the muslim immigrants who want to preserve their way of life and a way of it is imposing on their women their dressing habits..

burqa is a medieval, misogynistic piece of garb that must be done away with...note that im speaking only about the all covering veil (burqa, niqab) and not the hijab...

exactly...so is wearing a burkha...dont tell me that many fathers,brothers and husbands dont force their daughters,sisters and wives to wear that medieval piece of cloth on them....

i have seen many girls coming out of the house in burkha and after crossing the street removing it and becoming normally dressed women...that kind of oppression needs to go...

also no hindu,sikh, jewish families force their daughters to wear a particular kind of clothing which cuts them from the resr of the world just because some obscure wordings in their holy books...

---------- Post added 02-05-2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-04-2012 at 11:58 PM ----------

The basic point in wearing a bikini is as a symbolic act of being opposite of the burkha...

in west no parent tells their daughters how and what to wear...the choice is entirely upto the gkha birls...and when they see the muslims forcing their daughters to do this they naturally dont like it..

The bold part makes me feel that you are no less than all those father's and brothers who force their daughter's/sisters to wear burka...the only way you are different from them is that you represent the people of opposite camp...since you feel anyone who wears burka is not normally dressed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom