What's new

Police kept army in the dark on DI Khan jailbreak: Initial report

This thing is turning out to be more amusing with every passing day. I've seen news about this report on TV channels today, according to it when army learned about this attack on their own. They immediately sent 3-4 QRTs to seal different routes to stop attackers from entering city and residential areas..

Now why army only tried to stop attackers from entering in city, why they didn't try to stop them from leaving DI Khan?? Why they didn't try to block their exit routes? :confused:

Attackers on wireless set were warning army, that they are coming for them after finishing their deed in DI Jail. So one possible reason is Army first had to secure it's own locality while actively analyzing and chalking out plan for sending reinforcements without getting slaughter and that takes considerable time

...... yahan abdullah hi tou rishtay kerwanay wali masi thi lakin na police nay bulaya na taliban nay :laugh:

Na kaar pouli ji gussay mai hai,,, Agay hi kisi ki civilian GF par gussa nikal chukay hain :omghaha:

Attackers on wireless set were warning army, that they are coming for them after finishing their deed in DI Jail. So one possible reason is Army first had to secure it's own locality while actively analyzing and chalking out plan for sending reinforcements without getting slaughter and that takes considerable time

Na kaar pouli ji gussay mai hai,,, Agay hi kisi ki civilian GF par gussa nikal chukay hain :omghaha:

....... :laugh:

They should resign at this blunder, or else they should be stripped from their positions after investigations are done. Also thanks for the detailed reply on my early post. Consider me a dumb civilian so my posts may look childish when it comes to security related stuff. But this DI Khan incident is getting pretty complex, police didn't let army know about the attack and kept army in dark intentionally, on the other hand, police didn't bother to put up any fight to resist attackers and instead they opened the main gate and prisons for them.. Something seriously went wrong in this incident and transparent investigations need to be done to bring real culprits to justis.. :angry:

Heard somewhere that this was the same staff under which Bannu jail break happened.

Heard somewhere that this was the same staff under which Bannu jail break happened.

Sir have you watched yesterday's Sawal Ye Hy? If not, then please watch it, there are a few shocking things being said in that program last night.

One related thing is: In bannu jail break incident, attackers released a terrorist who was accused of attacking Pervaiz Musharraf. That guy was proved guilty and was sentenced to death in 2004 / 2005, but right after the verdict SC imposed ban on execution as punishment, so he remained in jail for several years and was eventually escaped from prison in bannu jail break incident and now he is against very active in recent terror acts.

Another shocking thing is, in Sakkhar Jail, there is another high profile terrorist in prison and Sakkhar High Court is right adjacent to this jail, but this prisoner is in jail since 8 years now and not even a single court hearing has been done for his case.. WTF..? :angry: What's the point of capturing these terrorists at the cost of our soldier's precious lives when they aren't going to be punished by the courts? I'm just fed up of this whole system.. :hitwall:

Just wait, these guys will not only be given promotion by tge PTI leadership, but will also be awarded with tamghas.

BTW, as Edward Snowden episode effiectively broke the tge myth of American "Full Spectrum Superiority Doctrine", DI Khan jailbreak did the same for PTI - after all they are falliable too. Just wait and see, after few more fcukups, we wont be able to differentiate between PPP and PTI - the same pethatic apologetic attitude, competant only in playing the blame game and time tapaoo system for the next 5 years. And after these 5 years, they shall again pose themselves as the victims and yearn for another term!!

Typical hypocrites.

and the ptathetic thing is they jailed some Sepoy of Police yet they let go of SP, DSP and Inspector of Elite force who ran away like chickens

Yar this police dept is too corrupt, too incompetent and too politicized. Unless PTI will try to reform this dept in KPK upside down, things like DI Khan will continue to happen in KP to defame and demoralize PTI's Govt in that region.. PTI seriously need to set their priorities right in KPK as soon as possible. Hope they'll learn quickly and act accordingly..

Yar this police dept is too corrupt, too incompetent and too politicized. Unless PTI will try to reform this dept in KPK upside down, things like DI Khan will continue to happen in KP to defame and demoralize PTI's Govt in that region.. PTI seriously need to set their priorities right in KPK as soon as possible. Hope they'll learn quickly and act accordingly..
@Leader s dont learn, they teach (by learning from other's mistakes).

If PTI is going to learn during its first term that too when it is leading a frontline province bearing the brunt of terrorism, then God bless/help us all!,

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait, these guys will not only be given promotion by tge PTI leadership, but will also be awarded with tamghas.

BTW, as Edward Snowden episode effiectively broke the tge myth of American "Full Spectrum Superiority Doctrine", DI Khan jailbreak did the same for PTI - after all they are falliable too. Just wait and see, after few more fcukups, we wont be able to differentiate between PPP and PTI - the same pethatic apologetic attitude, competant only in playing the blame game and time tapaoo system for the next 5 years. And after these 5 years, they shall again pose themselves as the victims and yearn for another term!!

Typical hypocrites.

DOn't want to be c0cky here, but how deliberately you've tried to match PTI with PPP, leaving PML-N aside is just a plain joke.. PTI in this case is facing TTP, a rag tag armed group which is so organized that our beloved 7th largest army of the world is not able to eliminate them in 9 years. While on the other hand, PML-N's Punjab police was failed to handle a half dozen street gangers of Chotu Gang in Rajanpur and literally surrendered to them accepting all of their terms..

I'm not trying to defend PTI, whatever wrong PTI have already done or will do in future, I will condemn and criticize myself. But either don't compare PTI to other parties or else if you do, do it wisely..

Sir have you watched yesterday's Sawal Ye Hy? If not, then please watch it, there are a few shocking things being said in that program last night.

One related thing is: In bannu jail break incident, attackers released a terrorist who was accused of attacking Pervaiz Musharraf. That guy was proved guilty and was sentenced to death in 2004 / 2005, but right after the verdict SC imposed ban on execution as punishment, so he remained in jail for several years and was eventually escaped from prison in bannu jail break incident and now he is against very active in recent terror acts.

Another shocking thing is, in Sakkhar Jail, there is another high profile terrorist in prison and Sakkhar High Court is right adjacent to this jail, but this prisoner is in jail since 8 years now and not even a single court hearing has been done for his case.. WTF..? :angry: What's the point of capturing these terrorists at the cost of our soldier's precious lives when they aren't going to be punished by the courts? I'm just fed up of this whole system.. :hitwall:

Democrazy and Azad adlia on its peak :D

i think he said 8 months not 8 years.

the shocking point was that there was a barrier before entering in the same colony which high court ordered to remove it removed on order by high court attack happened on ISI office in sukkher. :hitwall::hitwall:

DOn't want to be c0cky here, but how deliberately you've tried to match PTI with PPP, leaving PML-N aside is just a plain joke.. PTI in this case is facing TTP, a rag tag armed group which is so organized that our beloved 7th largest army of the world is not able to eliminate them in 9 years. While on the other hand, PML-N's Punjab police was failed to handle a half dozen street gangers of Chotu Gang in Rajanpur and literally surrendered to them accepting all of their terms..

I'm not trying to defend PTI, whatever wrong PTI have already done or will do in future, I will condemn and criticize myself. But either don't compare PTI to other parties or else if you do, do it wisely..
i am not saying it, PTI's performance, reaction to the jailbreak and pethatic way of handling it is.

They were probably too butt hurt and thought they could contain it when in actuality they are lackadaisical and probably see themselves more as bread winners than as law enforcement/security people who ought to be risking their lives

Typical hypocrites.
Give them a break, PTI government is newbie and its natural that they would struggle with governance in their initial days.

@Leader s dont learn, they teach (by learning from other's mistakes).

If PTI is going to learn during its first term that too when it is leading a frontline province bearing the brunt of terrorism, then God bless/help us all!,

We're talking about political leaders here, not dictators. Dictators have plenty of training and experience to handle security related stuff, political leaders however lack this sort of experience and they learn after getting in power. Wrong but sadly this is Pakistani politics and politicians for you. Don't tell me that Nawaz Sharif, Benazir and any other political leader was that mature and well trained in these things when they first came to power.. The 2 I've just mentioned literally fcked our country experimenting with it like kids. And we're still suffering their stupid policies till date.. :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
They were probably too butt hurt and thought they could contain it when in actuality they are lackadaisical and probably see themselves more as bread winners than as law enforcement/security people who ought to be risking their lives

Police in our areas are indeed bread winners, you dont expect them to be like fauji jawans or taliban.

Back
Top Bottom