What's new

Poland to ban religious (Halal) slaughter of animals

good. we india should also ban it. it is animal cruelty plain and simple. we will not tolerate barbaric traditions just because banning them might offend people of certain religious groups

good. we india should also ban it. it is animal cruelty plain and simple

Poland can ban it, because it has virtually no Muslims. On the other side in India.... If you want another 1992 and Godhra...

Poland can ban it, because it has virtually no Muslims. On the other side in India.... If you want another 1992 and Godhra...

Don't worry. Things won't go that bad. Otherwise we don't really mind enforcing it the harsh way.

Don't worry. Things won't go that bad. Otherwise we don't really mind enforcing it the harsh way.

Enforcing it... Harsh way... Wow you're tough material... Muslims have never been forced... Do this and India will get run over in 48 hours by Muslims I guarantee...

what was the end result of godhra......

End result of Godhra was Both Hindus and Muslims getting killed

Enforcing it... Harsh way... Wow you're tough material... Muslims have never been forced... Do this and India will get run over in 48 hours by Muslims I guarantee...

what was the proportion sir... seems you have selective and rather myopic memory...

Zionist moron, you are wrong. They will have to comply with EU laws in this so not quite a case of "their country they set laws" as your Muslim-hating Zionist mind may think.

Big business

Kosher meat (slaughtered according to Jewish practice) has particular significance in Poland because the country was Europe's Jewish heartland before the Nazi Holocaust.

Some 90% of Poland's Jewish population of three million were murdered. Today just 6,000 Jews remain in a country of 38.3 million, according to the European Jewish Congress.

Poland's Muslims can be numbered in the tens of thousands.

However, Poland is now a producer of both kosher and halal (slaughtered according to Islamic practice) meat for export, selling to Arab countries, Turkey and Israel, the Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza reports.

The value of exports from Poland's kosher and halal abattoirs last year is estimated at 200m euros (£162m; $259m), AFP reports

BBC News - Polish ritual slaughter illegal, court rules

You're one funny person here. Stop your nonsense talk and learn to respect the laws of other countries. Muslims decided to go and live there and not the other way around.

When in their country, learn to respect them or expect xenophobia. Simple.

Their country, their rules.

But what I find ridiculous is people calling the method "cruel" and "inhumane."

Really? REALLY? ...That's how animals have been slaughtered for CENTURIES!!

Oh let's stun the animal first, then slaughter, before eating it. :rolleyes: Ridiculous.

I don't know how do you regard the term unclean... Blood is unclean, unclean in the sense that it contains toxic substances which are excreted by some processes..

And, concentration is not same as in other tissues...

If blood is so unclean go to a doctor and have it drained out of you.

If blood is so unclean go to a doctor and have it drained out of you.

Don't bother I have a pair of kidneys intact... Why don't you donate both your kidneys if you have the luxury of blood without any toxic substance?

Hi,

I think most paks don't know that in the u s after the animal is slaughtered at the slaughter house---it is hung by its feet for a few hours so that the blood drains out of the body----.

What are the Jews going to eat then ?

Poland has a sizeable jewish represenation , right ?

Poland?? I thought that country was overrun by Germany?? :lol:

OT: Poland was practically gangraped from two sides. Was completely on its own, had a hopelessly outdated military and still fought to defend herself. They have my deepest respect.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom