What's new

PMLN is Selling Tickets for Rs.1.5 Crore Each:- PML N's Raja Nadir

I donot have problem with that, did i say I have a problem, I was just stating the truth

ok fine :)

I donot have problem with that, did i say I have a problem, I was just stating the truth

ok fine :)

So they are not corrupted...rite?

U r welcome to prove him corrupt .... just go to courts :)

wikileaks .......... I am done

@Tiger Awan i wont take sides here,
i must say a huge majority of PDF support Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problem with that :)
i have got to say..
U are brave.. U are facing arguments from other side and there is No other
Pml N supporter on this thread.
Ill stay neutral here!

May isse zada behs k agge been nhi baja sakti. nooras are angel, Allah ka gift humhare lye :tup:
btw @Mirzay Imran Khan also has 300kanal house in Islamabad
- a fact.
Not saying how he got it.. I dont know haram or hallal.
Im staying neutral and will just point out facts!

Finances shouldn't really be a problem for PML with Sharif family heading the party and also the likes of Ch Nisar and Ishaq Dar among their ranks.

lol we all know how Ch Nisar became rich and how Ishaq Dar stolen passports of family Qazi he was living with as student than used there ids to transfer black money and take loans. Watch BBC video from 5:48

So they are not corrupted...rite?

Comeon @Mirzay, can't you read the surname SHARIF? Sharifism and corruption are two differently charged magnetic poles! :whistle:

i have got to say..
Ill stay neutral here!

btw @Mirzay Imran Khan also has 300kanal house in Islamabad
- a fact.
Not saying how he got it.. I dont know haram or hallal.
Im staying neutral and will just point out facts!

Alpha im not a supporter of IK i was just telling TA that these nooras are also corrupted and selling party tickets.

i have got to say..
Ill stay neutral here!

This is nothing, I was there with the party in 2002. This IK ... he was taking gifts ( dogs ) from mush at that time and was having Iftar parties with him. We were confused, numerically very weak compared to other etc etc etc but Pmln fought its way back :)

This is nothing, I was there with the party in 2002. This IK ... he was taking gifts ( dogs ) from mush at that time and was having Iftar parties with him. We were confused, numerically very weak compared to other etc etc etc but Pmln fought its way back :)

How do you feel like when same Mushy's team has been included in the party and given top positions by Mian Sb?

Do you really believe PMLN fought its way back ?? :-O just think a bit again even before lal masjid operation I was not very much against Mush, in 2002 I saw majority population supporting mush... In 1999 people were realy happy to see musharaf... PMLN was PML before then it became PMLN.... can you imagine a party with the name of a leader can give fare chance to everyone.... My point Scenarios took PMLN back into action along with support of PTI and all other political barties but they ditched

Ya i can see fight Nawaz Sharif and other PML.N politican were barking against Musharif until Mushy , Kiyani and Nawaz Sharif meet each other and signed NRO2 u have not heared any of them any more lol.

PML.N has more mushy politicans in there party than ANY other party also more than there own worker.

Back
Top Bottom