What's new

PMLN is Selling Tickets for Rs.1.5 Crore Each:- PML N's Raja Nadir

So do you think that nawaz family is not corrupted and white like milk...

laptop corruption zada purani to nhi kahin aik lapi apko b t0u nhi de dya :D

To koye chala jaye na courts, kar dey prove !!!!!!!!

U@Mirzay you don't have any work to do ????

Topic:Is there any criteria set by election comission for it??? If not why you are worried about it????

Last edited by a moderator:
To koye chala jaye na courts, kar dey prove !!!!!!!!

TA shayd ap newspaper nhi parhte warna puri report thi us may about this corruption.

And your statement can't defend their act.

TA shayd ap newspaper nhi parhte warna puri report thi us may about this corruption.

And your statement can't defend their act.

shahid ap bhi nahi parti newspaper. TAP ney clear kiya project ko :)

I am not surprised... PMLN understands that it needs finances so it is giving chance to the richest members to get tickets

I am not surprised... PMLN understands that it needs finances so it is giving chance to the richest members to get tickets

Finances shouldn't really be a problem for PML with Sharif family heading the party and also the likes of Ch Nisar and Ishaq Dar among their ranks.

Here goes the plagiarized slogan of change in gutter! It's mere stupidity to expect change from ones who pay crores for the party ticket, for them it's investment, they'll make tens of crore by investing just 1.5 crore. Corruption breeds corruption! Miyan sahib abhi bhi pait nahi bhara apka?

Finances shouldn't really be a problem for PML with Sharif family heading the party and also the likes of Ch Nisar and Ishaq Dar among their ranks.
Do not forget about the property in Edgware Road , Central London and Green Street , London owned by Hamza Shahbaz , and a gang affiliated with PMLN in Aston-Birmingham run by guy named "P" :coffee:

Party as an organization doesn't spend much in the name of election campaign! Candidates themselves are supposed to bear the expenses in their constituencies.

Do not forget about the property in Edgware Road , Central London and Green Street , London owned by Hamza Shahbaz , and a gang affiliated with PMLN in Aston-Birmingham run by guy named "P" :coffee:

@Tiger Awan wants ur comment on this...

1) Hamza dont own any property outside Pakistan

2) Hassan has every right to do business in London. He does that. Whats the problem

@Tiger Awan wants ur comment on this...

Sharif Family is a rich family. What is so suspicious about it ???

1) Hamza dont own any property outside Pakistan

2) Hassan has every right to do business in London. He does that. Whats the problem

Sharif Family is a rich family. What is so suspicious about it ???
I donot have problem with that, did i say I have a problem, I was just stating the truth

Back
Top Bottom