What's new

PML- N is dangerous for Christians in Pakistan, do you agree?

in my humble opinion its the mindset of the people which is dangerous regardless of which eva political party one belongs too.

I think non Muslim minorities should pay Jaziya to the Muslim majority, and they should live according to the cultural social standards set by Muslims, e.g no alcohol, no gambling, etc.

after this, they should be given protection by the Muslim government.

Also I think, in some cases, it is better if Muslims stockpile weapons and learn how to use them in general. Just in case..

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD Stop thinking.

If Rana Sanaullah had allegations for collusion with LeJ, then where does PTI stand for its stance of Taliban since LEJ works in coordination with TTP and Al-Quaida. Do you know why N fielded Q's Rana Waqas Ikram against Ahmad Ludhyanvi? And interestingly out 8 of the National Assembly seats 4 were held by PPP and 4 by Q. So how would they be able to win against the support of LeJ? Btw nobody told me about the finance minister of Punjab.

PTI doesn't have anybody who has allegations of supporting LeJ while Rana Sanaullah fits the bill.

The TTP stance of N and PTI both is the same of negotiations, and I object to the stance of both parties.

And PTI or N doesn't support TTP, they want peace talks, while Rana Sanaullah knowingly or unknowingly supports LeJ.

I think non Muslim minorities should pay Jaziya to the Muslim majority, and they should live according to the cultural social standards set by Muslims, e.g no alcohol, no gambling, etc.

after this, they should be given protection by the Muslim government.

Also I think, in some cases, it is better if Muslims stockpile weapons and learn how to use them in general. Just in case..

Jizya is only payable for protection. You can't even protect 12 year old School girls never mind minorities. If you don't like alcohol and gambling then why do millions of Muslims live in Europe? I thought its bad to live in Kuffar society? Why not move to model Islamic Countries such as Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Pakistan & Iran?

Just a food for thought for everybody. What was the name of Finance minister of Punjab?

Tanveer Ashraf Kaira from April 22, 2008 to March 1, 2011
i dont understand what you are trying to convey ? Please elaborate.

One thing is for sure tough time is coming ahead for shias .

alizadeh20130525050408837.jpg

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi chief terrorist Malik Ishaq have been released with respect few day ago .

PML-N is dangerous for Christians of Pakistan. Don't you see what they did to the christian people of badami bagh after that incident. There houses were burnt, but what government did is just repair there houses. It was clear after looking to there house that these houses are not repairable because this not confirm that after repairing, the roof will not fall.
Also they are not only dangerous for christians only, they are bad for all Pakistanis.

PML-N with its connections to known sectarian terrorists in Pakistan and being a pet of Saudis, who are major financiers of hate towards other sects of Islam, is a threat to shias, not just Christians.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi chief terrorist Malik Ishaq have been released with respect few day ago .

If I could, I would lobby for a drone strike from the Queen's chamadar on this mardoord insan.

PML-N with its connections to known sectarian terrorists in Pakistan and being a pet of Saudis, who are major financiers of hate towards other sects of Islam, is a threat to shias, not just Christians.
Bhai sahib its all connected with regional politics while GCC has active interests against Shias. Iran is also playing its role in Iraq,Lebanon and Syria. So both are actively working against each other. Shia-Sunni dispute has always yielded blood (quite opposite to our mainstream view that it has been a recent phenomenon). Do you know that the Breakup of Baghdad by Tatars also had its origins in shia-sunni dispute. Tatars were invited by none other than Naseer Ud Din Tusi (also tought as a great scientist in our textbooks) who was a shia himself. Abbasid/Banu Ummaiya clashes and Fatimid/Ummayad clashes have their roots in Shia-Sunni clash and history keeps repeating itself.

Bhai sahib its all connected with regional politics while GCC has active interests against Shias. Iran is also playing its role in Iraq,Lebanon and Syria. So both are actively working against each other. Shia-Sunni dispute has always yielded blood (quite opposite to our mainstream view that it has been a recent phenomenon). Do you know that the Breakup of Baghdad by Tatars also had its origins in shia-sunni dispute. Tatars were invited by none other than Naseer Ud Din Tusi (also tought as a great scientist in our textbooks) who was a shia himself. Abbasid/Banu Ummaiya clashes and Fatimid/Ummayad clashes have their roots in Shia-Sunni clash and history keeps repeating itself.

Meray bhai! Are you telling me, by giving historical references that its fine to kill other sects? That what we have done wrong in history is justified by doing the same wrong today? The point is that if was wrong then, its wrong now.

I m not a shia but having 40% as shias, Pakistan cant afford this sectarian divide. This will completely destroy the country from inside.

Meray bhai! Are you telling me, by giving historical references that its fine to kill other sects? That what we have done wrong in history is justified by doing the same wrong today? The point is that if was wrong then, its wrong now.

I m not a shia but having 40% as shias, Pakistan cant afford this sectarian divide. This will completely destroy the country from inside.
All I am saying is that its a continuation of history, not a recent phenomenon. Secondly, if shias are 40% then do they consititue a minority? Even Deubandis are around 25% of the population. So effectively Deubandi's are the minority technically.

Just a propaganda against PML-N.
None of Pakistani party are against our Christian brothers in Pakistan at all.

alizadeh20130525050408837.jpg

Now you are making troll here mr.indian

Back
Top Bottom