What's new

PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

@cb4 - Butt Sahib naaaak katwaaa diii meriii ! :disagree:

Bhai pehleii Maulana Diesel ke saaath papppi-jhapppi aur aaab Altaf Bhai ke saaath ! :bad:

:hitwall: I'm pissed by this decision by PML-N. I can only hope MQM to reject the offer. I don't give a damn what happens in politics now. I just want electricity and economic developments from them and i know they are far capable to offer over other parties.

PTI is no different. When they go to Sindh,, they only go to Karachi also, There are hardly, if not any native Sindhis in this party's mainstream, hence lacking the support in rural areas, political drives etc. Is it or is not true that Justice Wajiuddin, the Presidental candidate is from Karachi ? Sorry mate, every party in Pakistan except for PPP and SNP is anti Sindhi. I suppose this is what has been happening in Balochistan also and thats why there is the rise of BNP !

Last edited by a moderator:
dekh rahe ho musalmano......

images

:omghaha:

Tum Komay se bahar aagaye ;)

:hitwall: I'm pissed by this decision by PML-N. I can only hope MQM to reject the offer. I don't give a damn what happens in politics now. I just want electricity and economic developments from them and i know they are far capable than other parties.

PTI is no different. When they go to Sindh,, they only go to Karachi also, There are hardly, if not any native Sindhis in his party's mainstream, hence forgetting the the rural areas, political motivation etc. Is it or is not true that Justice Wajiuddin, the Presidental candidate is from Karachi. Sorry mate, every party in Pakistan except for PPP is anti Sindhi. I suppose this is what has been happening in Balochistan also and thats why there is the rise of BNP !

Believe me I am too eager that MQM can reject the offer to join government ... This is fair that they could support Mamnoon Hussain & that's all ............

Another Jamseen manzoor asked Nawaz sharif to protect her from secular terrorist of Karachi, nawaz sharif noted down her address and phone number, and the next day his party delegation goes to Karachi and meet them at nine-zero :D

wonder what jasmeen manzoor must be thinking.... :rolleyes:

Believe me I am too eager that MQM can reject the offer to join government ... This is fair that they could support Mamnoon Hussain & that's all ............

MQM should let PMLN sink alone and not sink with them

last time when MQM made alliance with PMLN didnt made things better for them

MQM made alliance with PP didnt enabled them to restore LG system

Nawaz Sharif visited Nine Zero ‪‎Karachi‬ back in early 90s and now year 2013 sees the same scenario.

44387_416341681807742_1578490389_n.jpg

sub ganda hai par dhanda hai yeh .. question is all who are critising this what option if you were MQM would you have ?

sub ganda hai par dhanda hai yeh .. question is all who are critising this what option if you were MQM would you have ?

why mqm was offered in the first place? there is no need at all to have them in govt or have their vote for presidential election even !

Abhi shadi nahi hui hai ... Abhi tau rishta manga hai ... Han nahi hui hai :P

bhai jaan kaam bhi dal chuka hai, ab tou bas formalities hain baki :P

why mqm was offered in the first place? there is no need at all to have them in govt or have their vote for presidential election even !

its incorrect MQM is joining fedral govt they are only supporting president since PPP withdrew and MQM - PTI have no alliance

see this link >>

Last edited by a moderator:
its incorrect MQM is joining fedral govt they are only supporting president since PPP withdrew and MQM - PTI have no alliance

let me update you, nawaz has invited mqm to join federal govt. plus why there is even need for this ho ha on presidential election? its a meaningless election anyway...

let me update you, nawaz has invited mqm to join federal govt. plus why there is even need for this ho ha on presidential election? its a meaningless election anyway...

media and PTI social media trying to drag their jaali degree issue behind the curtain

Back
Top Bottom